CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

Heart Aches When You Fall In Love With A Beauty [Hiatus. TT_TT]

 

Xander and Kevin went inside the classroom. Xander immediately saw Eli with Dani.

                “Bro, do you think I should still do this? Look how happy and sweet they are!”

                “A promise is a promise, right? And besides, do you think you can be happy with Yoona while you’re keeping this inside of your heart and mind? Let it out, dude! So there would be no regrets, no words left unsaid.”

                “Oh, okay then.” said Xander and began to approach Eli.

                “Eli, can I speak to you for a couple of minutes?” asked Xander.

                “Sure dude. Where?”

                Xander lead them to the stairs in the fire exit.

                “What’s up?” asked Eli.

                “Look, I have to say this to you since I know you have the right to have knowledge about this.”

                “Is this about Dani?”

                “Yes.”

                Eli went speechless.

                “Ever since we we’re in first year of high school, I liked Dani. I never got the chance to tell you, but I told Kevin. That’s why when you became a couple, I kept my distance from you, from the both of you.” Xander continued.

                “I see.” was all Eli could say.

                “Now since I totally lost hope after that, I promised myself to, at least, tell Dani, somehow how I felt about her.”

                “So—“

                “I’m asking for your permission if I could still do that.”

                “Well—“

                “Look, I’m considering this because I know you are considerate enough and you’re one of my best friends. I can assure you, you could trust me.”

                “Sure thing. No problem.” said Eli, finally.

                “Seriously? I mean…thank you Eli! I know I could count on you. Don’t worry, I won’t snag Dani away from you, and besides, I have Yoona. Thanks again, dude!”

                Eli offered a hug which was accepted by Xander. They went back to the classroom. Eli went by Dani’s side and Xander went to Kevin.

                “How was it?” asked Kevin.

                “He agreed.” said Xander.

                “Really? Great! Let’s commence on that scrapbook, shall we?”

                “We don’t have one ye—“

                “I got that covered, buddy.”

                “Great! Thanks! What should we put?”

                “Do you have some photos with her? Or any interactions you could remember?”

                “I have, so what?”

                “Well, let’s put them in! And in every page of the scrapbook, there should be one photo or one event and then elaborate your memory of it.”

                “Are you sure about this?”

                “Yes! She’ll love it! She’ll be touched, you’ll see.”

                “Well okay then. I get the pictures printed later after class so we could pasted them on this tomorrow. Okay? I’ll work on the messages tonight. Thanks for your help, Kevin! You know I don’t have a talent in art. Thanks again!”

                “No problem, bro. Oh, by the way, don’t forget the poem you wrote for Dani two years ago.  I have an idea on how to design that.”

                “Oh I almost forgot about that. Thanks for reminding. Keke. I still have to think about other things I could include. Thank you very muuuuuch!”

                “No problem. Wait, we still need to go to the Science laboratory for a makeup class. Let’s go together!”

                “Wait, what about Suzy? She might get jealous on me LOL.”

                “Oh, don’t mind her. She’ll never get jealous. She trusts me. And besides, she knows you’re my best friend.”

                “Oh, okay then. Let’s go!”

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE~~

Another update! XD. Sorry if I'm getting the story too fast-paced. And besides, I'm still doing my best in thinking of a better way to end this fic. So, have patience! And still, thank you reading this. xD. I owe inspiration to all of you. :)