CHAPTER TWELVE.

Heart Aches When You Fall In Love With A Beauty [Hiatus. TT_TT]

 

               Victoria was opening her side table drawer and picked out an envelope. She opened the envelope and unfolded the paper inside it.

                “Dear Victoria,

                By the time you are reading this, I might not be in this world anymore. You might have heard of what happened to me and my health condition.  I’m so sorry for leaving you so clueless on why I broke up with you months ago. I was hoping that you’ll get over me before I’m gone so it would hurt less than it would if we’re still together.

                Take care of yourself, Vica. I will be guiding you always when I get there, and I know for a fact that Soohyun will never let anything happen to you, and Xander is a loving brother, so I have no worries of leaving you here. Enjoy staying in this wonderful world. I might not have the chance to experience forever with you, but enjoy it for me, at least. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.

                Until we meet again in heaven, my love. Never ever forget that I love you, Victoria Lee Eusebio.

 

Love,

Kim Jaeseop”

 

                She read his letter again, then she realized how mean the world is to her before, until she found her best friend…as her lover, too.

                She heard a knock on her bedroom door.

                “Vica, breakfast is ready!” said Uncle A through the door.

                “Coming!”

                Vica went to the dining area for breakfast.

                “Hey. Sorry for last night, Noona.” said Xander.

                “Oh, that’s okay sweetie. Wasn’t at my best last night, too.”

                “There, there. Now Why don’t we have some breakfast first?” suggested Uncle A.

                Over breakfast, they were talking about Xander’s upcoming high school graduation day.

                “So, have you gotten my Graduation Gift?” asked Xander.

                “Before you think of that, why don’t you think of passing all your subjects and getting your clearance signed?” said Vica, mocking.

                “Yeah, yeah, but I’m sure of getting that done, so you better prepare, okay, my dear sister?” said Xander.

                After breakfast, they prepared for school and left after a while.

                Xander arrived at school and immediately saw Kevin.

                “Kev! Have you seen Yoona?” asked Xander.

                “I didn’t see her yet. Why?” said Kevin.

                “I just realized our graduation is coming soon, I remembered my promise to, you know, say something to Dani on graduation day. After all, before Yoona, my heart belonged wholeheartedly to her. I can’t go on planning if Yoona’s around. What to do?”

                “Well, I think, first of all, say something to Eli. Then we’ll go on planning on how you want things to go on that day.”

                “Well, how do I explain say something to Eli?”

                “Explain everything to him. Knowing Eli, I’m sure he would understand.”

                Suddenly, Xander’s phone beeped.

                “Xander, sorry I wouldn’t be able to make it to school today. Not feeling well. Take care! Love you! –Yoona.” read the message.

                “Yoona won’t be in school today.” said Xander

                “Great, now let’s commence your plans.”

                “Any ideas on how to ‘confess’? I mean, not just plain ‘speaking’?”

                “Hm… let me see…”

                “Yes, yes?”

                “I’ve been planning to do this to Suzy on our first year, but I guess you can use this first.”

                “What is it?”

                “Make a scrapbook for her. Pour your heart in that scrapbook. On how you expected, how you felt, everything!”               

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE~~

Yay! An update! XD. I expect myself to finish this fic in the next 7 days, so watch out! Sorry if it's turning out crappy, but I guess I'm just pouring out my bitterness in this fic HAHA. Anyway, hope you appreciate this, though. :)