CHAPTER TEN.

Heart Aches When You Fall In Love With A Beauty [Hiatus. TT_TT]

 

Eli’s POV

                I brought Dani to the school garden after I helped her stand from where she slumped. I’m a bit worried and confused on why she just slumped on the floor without any obvious reason.

                Until she finally said what was bothering her…

                “I have something to admit.” said Dani.

                “What is it?” asked I.

                “Well, I…”

                “Yes, yes?”

                “Let’s just say…” said Dani.

                “…?”

                “I loved a guy before you…”

                “It’s oka—“

                “He isn’t just any guy…”

                “What do you mean by that?” said I, confused.

                “Let’s just say he’s a dear friend of yours…”

                “Who?”

By actually asking who, I thought of all my friends who could be the guy Dani is talking about. Being sure of who I thought, I widened my eye as I waited for her to answer…

                “Xander. Alexander Lee Eusebio.”

Then it struck me. I was speechless, until I felt her embrace.

                “I’m sorry, Eli. I’m so sorry.” Her voice couldn’t get any more apologetic. I found myself hugging her back while uttering the words…

                “It’s okay, Babe. We can’t choose the people we fall in love with. Our hearts choose then, even if our mind disapproves completely.

Dani’s POV

There. I said it. Right after I said it, I can sense he felt uneasy, but I know in the back of my mind that he has the right to know. He has to know…even though it hurts.

~~~~~~~~~

At the Eusebio’s residence…

Xander was on his phone, all smiling.

                “Who gave you that awesome smile on your face, eh, li’l bro?” asked Vica.

                “Can you guess?” said Xander.

                “Da—“

                “And I should add it isn’t Dani, like what you’re thinking.” Xander added.

                “What?! Then who?” asked Vica, surprised.

Xander raised his eyebrow and gave a stare at Vica. Vicae then widens her eyes at realizing who it could be.

                “OH-EM-GEE. ALEXANDER LEE EUSEBIO, DON’T TELL ME IT’S…IT’S”

                “YOONA?! Well I have news for you. It’s indeed Yoona, Lim Yoona.”

“How could it be?”

“Why? What’s wrong with thart?”

“Isn’t it too fast?”

“Nope.”

“Gosh. I have no proper reaction to give you right now.”

“Did I tell you to react?”

“Fine, fine. Go on with your life. Just make sure you ain’t turning into a bad guy.”

“Yeah. You and your sisterly sermons.”

“Hey. Do you think this is for me? If you don’t get this straight, I’m telling you, you’ll be in big trouble. Make sure you’re really true to your feelings, especially towards Yoona.”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” said Xander, rolling his eyes,

“What’s this arguing I just heard? You’re siblings. You shouldn’t be fighting.” said Uncle A, who just came home from the convenience store.

“Well, Dad, Alexander here just got into a relationship…” said Vica.

“Oh really? Congratulations, son!” replied Uncle A.

“Wh-what? You’re actually happy about this” shocked Vica asked.

“Uh-huh. What’s the problem with that?” said Uncle A.

“But Dad, it’s a SUDDEN RELATIONSHIP, and you still don’t know who’s the girl he is in a relationship with.” said Vica.

“Well, who is she?”

“Yoona!” said Vica, getting upset.

“I see. That’s great. I think she’s nice.”

“I know she’s nice, but isn’t it too fast? They just became close recently and now they’re dating?” asked Vica.

Before anyone could speak after several seconds of silence…

                “Aish. Whatever. Sometimes I can’t understand boys.” said Vica and went straight to her room.

                “What’s wrong with her?” asked Xander.

                “Oh, don’t mind her. Maybe she’s just stressed out or something.” said Uncle A.

 

In Vica’s room…

Vica locked the door and sat on her bed.

                “This scenario’s just too similar…” she thought as she stared outside her window. She was in deep thought for a minute.

                “What if…” she muttered as her eyes widened.

                “No, no. Alexander’s too good for that to happen to him.” She shrugged.

                “Eish. Why am I even thinking about these crazy things…” said Vica as she laid on her bed and covered herself with a blanket and went to slumber.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~~

Chapter 10's up! Sorry if it took so long, and another apology since I'll be in hiatus. TT_TT. I'm too busy with university entrance examinations and stuff. I'm so sorry, and I hope you'll still love the fic. I promise to do a regular update when I'm not busy anymore. I LOVE YOU ALL, MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS. ♥♥♥