CHAPTER SIX.

Heart Aches When You Fall In Love With A Beauty [Hiatus. TT_TT]

 Alexander’s POV

                I got up from where I was sitting as soon as I got the call from Dad, so I left the school.

                …but before that, I remember Yoona said something. Something like asking if I am willing to do something, or my ears deceived me?

                Whatever.

                Now that Kevin was giving emphasis on it all the time, I think I really should get a girl. After seeing that photo, it struck me. I never thought I would be this desperate, but I know I need a girl.

                But who?

                Kevin said there are a lot of girls flustering around me, I can see that, but I know those are only adoration, not really what you can call ‘love’.

                But whatever. If I don’t find anyone, I guess I’ll just have to deal with this heartache, how hard it may be.

♥♥♥

The next day was Valentine’s Day. One of the school’s tradition is no classes will be on going but students still have to go to school for an event prepared by the Student Government. Early in the morning, the students were gathered inside the school gymnasium. Dani and Eli were together, as usual, and Kevin and Xander were together. Yoona was nowhere to be found, for Kevin and Xander’s case, though.

The event began in no time.

                “Lovely morning, students! First of all, Happy Valentine’s Day!” started the MC for that day.

                “Yeah, whatever, Valentine’s Day, psh.” said Xander.

                “LOL Dude. Why so bitter? Don’t have a valentine?” asked Kevin.

                “Who needs one?” asked Xander.

                “Well, obviously, you. You need one. You’re so bitter today.” said Kevin.

                “Psh. Whatever. Go get me one. Hahaha. LOL.” said Xander.

                “You need to find it yourself. But I assure you, she’s somewhere near you. Very, very near.” Said Kevin.

                “Yeah right. I really hope I can find her, WHOEVER SHE IS, I SHOULD SAY.” said Xander, sarcasm included.

Suddenly they noticed what the MC was saying.

                “So we prepared a lot of booths for couples out there! We had activities prepared for you, waiting around the school. They’re everywhere, so you won’t have any difficulties finding it, and here’s a special! For people, especially boys, who may want to propose, we prepared a special event for you later noon, and students are required to go to that event!”

                “Whoooooa. That sounds fun! You should try it, Xander!” said Kevin.

                “So much I want to try that, but to whom, huh?” said Xander.

                “Hehe. Whatever. If you don’t want to try that out, I will.” said Kevin.

                “WHAT? And to whom?”

                “The love of my life.” said Kevin, cheesily.

                “What the hell? And who is that supposed to be?”

                “Bae.”

                “BAE? SUZY BAE? SINCE WHEN?” asked Xander, obviously shocked.

                “Ever since the beginning of time.” said Kevin.

                “Eww. You’re sounding too cheesy today. What did you eat?”

                “It's Valentine’s Day anyway. It’s alright to sound cheesy.”

                “For you, I should say. I have no plans of being cheesy today.”

“And for those who will be interested, you can talk to any Student Government Officers right before the program.” said the MC.

                “LOL. So what’s that? A proposal program? Can I just don’t attend that?” said Xander.

                “Come on, dude. Attend that! I need your help.” said Kevin.

                “Help for what?”

                “For proposing.”

                “Eish. You can do that alone!”

                “No, I can’t. You’re the only one I know who can help me. Your romantic side is my type.”

                “ROFL. Fine, fine. Right after that, get me out of your business, okay?”

                “Okay! You better find your valentine. She’s waiting somewhere.”

                “Why do you keep insisting she’s just near me and blah blah blah and that I should ask her blah blah blah.” said Xander.

                “Well, let’s just say I don’t want you to feel left out today. I don’t want jealousy to overcome your spirit today.”

                “K.” said Xander.

The morning event ended quite short. The whole-day event was just introduced. The students scattered around the school and checked out booths. Kevin and Xander was roaming around and checked out the booths.

                “Whoooa. These are so cool! This will be so romantic~” said Kevin, dreamily.

                “Yeah, Kevin. You’re right. These are so romantic. How I really hope I can go to these booths with my girlfriend, if I have. Yeah, if I have. If I have Dani with me…”thought Xander.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE~~

Chapter 6 is up! I'm so sorry if the update took sooooooooooo long. >_____<. School is seriously messing up with me. Projects here and there. It's killing me, srsly. ;-;. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one. I made the chapter format simple so I can update easily. And also, I made it shorter for easy reading. And this time I promise, I'll update sooner. XD