CHAPTER THREE.

Heart Aches When You Fall In Love With A Beauty [Hiatus. TT_TT]

Eli, Dani, Kevin and Yoona is on their way home from Xander’s house.

“Kevin, it was fun, don’t you think? Getting to see Xander and all.” said Yoona.

“Uhm, y-yeah. It was quite fun.” answered Kevin.”

“But something bothers me…” said Dani.

“What is it?” asked Kevin. Eli was rather quiet.

“I wonder why Xander’s Nuna, Vica-eonni, knew me. I mean it’s the first time I saw her but I think she saw me before.” said Dani.

“What do you expect. You had “something” going on with Xander. He might have introduced you to his family without you knowing.” said Yoona, loud enough for Kevin to hear but the others didn’t hear a thing.

“Sshh! They might hear you.” hissed Kevin.

“How do I care?” said Yoona, careless.

They arrive at the parting place.

“Oh, well. See you tomorrow, I guess. Be safe on the way home!” said Kevin.


Dani arrived from home and immediately her laptop. As she signed in to Yahoo! Messenger, Mingyoung sent her an instant message.

kmg927: Girl, something happened over at Xander’s?

dncrms: Not much. Why?

kmg927: Well, look at Eli’s status update at Facebook.

dncrms: What did it say?

kmg927: “Jealousy. Argh. Why do this feel so awful?”

dncrms: OMG. I think I know why.

kmg927: I think I know why too.

kmg927: Girl, look. You have Eli now. He’s your BOYFRIEND, and he’s in love with you, Dani. You agreed to be his girl, so now don’t make him feel like he isn’t enough for you. I can see his sincerity towards you, Dani. Try to keep distance from Xander for a while. As far as I know, Eli’s romantic. Who knows? He might be more deserving of your love than Xander. Eli showed enough courage in the first place, being able to confess to you. What did you hear from Xander? Nothing! He may have considered the Mutual Understanding thing but he never actually confessed to you nor asked you out and be official. Give Eli a chance, okay?

dncrms: I know, I know. It’s just that I got too desperate of love, make me give a yes to Eli, but I’ll try to appreciate his thoughts from now on. Thanks for the advice, Mingyoung!

kmg927: anything for you, buddy.


The next day…

As Dani was walking along the corridors of the school, she saw some eyes on her, giving disgusted looks. She’s confused why.

“Look! There’s the girl who has a boyfriend but still flirts with another boy! What a vixen!” 
Dani heard this, she’s confused whether that was directed to her or something. She just continued walking to her classroom.

As she entered the classroom…

“Look who’s here! Such a b*tch! Are you going to snatch Kevin too?” said a girl who Dani could not identify who.

“What the HECK?” said Kevin, irritated.

Things start to fly to Dani’s way. She tries to avoid them. Tears are starting to build in her eyes. Suddenly, the door was bulged open. It was Eli.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO HER?” shouted Eli, as she hugged Dani to protect her from the flying things to her.

“Sorry, Eli. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to make you jealous. I’m so sorry.” said Dani, as tears began to fall down her cheek.

“It’s nothing, Babe. You don’t have to feel sorry. I understand. No matter what happens, I love you.” said Eli, still hugging Dani.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?” asked the teacher as she entered the room.

“Ma’am, it was these crazy girls who started to throw stuff at Dani!” said Eli, angrily.

“I need to talk to all of you who threw these stuffs after this class ends. You better face the consequences of your doings. Mr. Kim and Ms. Lee, you can go to your seat now.” said the teacher.

“Freak!” said a girl directed to Dani.

“Shut the hell up!” said Eli, being protective.

Meanwhile, on Kevin and Yoona’s spot…

“What did you tell all of the students here?” asked Kevin, to Yoona.

“Oh, nothing. I have nothing to do with it.” said Yoona, suspiciously.

“I know you have something to do with this. Calm down a bit. That was almost chaotic.” said Kevin.

“Alright, alright. Whatever you say.” said Yoona.

A few minutes later…

“Good Morning Ma’am! I’m so sorry, I’m late.” said a voice coming from the door who was identified to be Alexander.

“Good Morning. Take your seat.” said the teacher.

Xander takes his seat beside Kevin.

“What did I miss?” asked Xander.

“You missed A LOT, dude. Just this morning.” said Kevin.

“Tell me about it.”

“Later. Lunch. It’s too long to tell it right now.” 

“Okay then.” said Xander.

At lunch…

“So, tell me about it.” said Alexander, as he ate a spoonful of what he’s having for lunch.

“As Yoona and I went inside the classroom yesterday, she ran to me and asked about you and when Yoona planned to visit you after class, without hesitation, she wanted to come. Obviously, even though she has Eli, she still cares for you.” said Kevin.

“Ohhh. Interesting. Pssh. Just stick to her Eli. Eli and I may fight just because of her. It isn’t worth it. By the way, what happened just this morning?” asked Xander.

“Well, some people gossiped about Dani cheating on Eli for you, and the girls in the room started to throw stuff at Dani as she came in today, but here comes her savior Eli. The teacher came in but the girls are still throwing stuff to Dani, so she got them to talk to her after the subject.” said Kevin.

“Good thing. I would’ve done the same thing if I was there and Eli wasn’t.” said Xander.

“Hey, Dude. I thought you don’t care anymore?” asked Kevin, with an evil smile.

“Well, yes, but I just can’t bear to see girls being hurt because of boys, you know.” said Xander.

“Oh, yeah. That’s you, indeed. You care too much for girls. Haha!” said Kevin.

“Shut up, Dude. Hahaha.” said Xander.

“That’s why girls have fallen head over heels for you.” said Yoona, dreamily.

“Eh? What are you saying? I don’t feel them.” wondered Xander.

“Oh, what? Nothing, nothing.” said Yoona.

“Anyway, let’s hurry to class. Lunch’s almost over.” said Kevin.

As they walk out of the canteen, Xander spots Eli almost hugging Dani while walking.

“He’s too protective now? Just wow.” said Xander.

“If you saw what happened this morning, you would have considered what Eli is currently doing.” said Kevin.

“Whatever, let’s go now.” said Xander.

“Look at this b*tch, now you’re with Eli? What about Xander now?” a snotty voice was heard.

The voice caught Xander’s attention, so he looked back.

“You’re hitting too many guys, but not any guys, the hot guys of this school. Can’t be contented with one, eh?”

Xander’s blood was boiling hearing this, so he goes back to the girl who said that.

“Why? You’re jealous because you can’t get one of these hot guys for yourself? Guess what? These hot guys don’t have a time for girls who has a nasty attitude like you. So cut it out. Hating Dani won’t get you any hot guys for yourself.” said Xander, leaving everyone in awe.

“Let’s go, guys. We’ll be late for class.” said Xander while walking away, to Kevin and Yoona, who are still in awe.

“You got me there, Dude! That was so cool.” said Kevin, still in awe.

“Hah. For a second I got my rebellious side out. ROFL. I don’t even have one. Just want to tell that girl off. She’s been so nasty all these years.” said Xander.

“Wow. I don’t think I could do that. You’re really something, dude.” said Kevin.

“I’m called Alexander Lee Eusebio for a reason, bro, and besides, I have to admit, I had feelings for Dani, so I just felt the need to do that. ” said Xander.

Dismissal time, Alexander was waiting for Mr. Eusebio, with Kevin and Yoona. Eli and Dani drops by to the spot where they were waiting.

“Xander, thanks for a while ago. Sorry you still got into this trouble.” said Eli.

“That’s nothing, bro. What are friends for?” said Xander.

“Yes, thanks for that, Xander.” said Dani.

“You’re welcome. Well, if you need help dealing with those nasty girls, you can count on me.” said Xander.

“Sure thing, bro. Thanks again.” said Eli.

“And Eli…” said Xander.

“Yes?”

Xander stood up to reach for Eli’s ears.

“Take good care of Dani.” whispered Xander into Eli’s ears.

“I will. Don’t worry.” whishpered Eli back to Xander.

“Well, we better get going. Bye guys! See you tomorrow!” said Eli.

“Alright then. Take care.” said Kevin.

Eli and Dani went through the gate to go home. Kevin hissed to Xander.

“What did you tell Eli?” asked Kevin.

“Oh, nothing much. Something that I should be doing if things went my way.” said Xander.




A/N : Hello! Third Chapter~ I might not be able to update in a long time. School's back and next week's examinations. But please do appreciate this chapter. And please no silent readers! Comments are highly appreciated.