CHAPTER ELEVEN

Heart Aches When You Fall In Love With A Beauty [Hiatus. TT_TT]

 

    “I…I thought you love me?” said Vica.

                “I love you, but I believe we have to go our separate ways from now. Just always remember that I love you no matter what, so I have to do this.” said AJ, her boyfriend.

                “How can you say you love me? You’re even leaving me!”

                “Sorry Victoria. I’m doing this to protect you. Someday, I believe you’ll understand. Until we meet again, Victoria Lee Eusebio. I love you.” said AJ as he turned away.

                Victoria ran to follow him and gave him a hug from behind. “I’ll miss you, Kim Jaeseop.”

                AJ faced Victoria and wiped her tears. “Don’t you ever forget that I love you too much, that’s why I’m doing this.” He kissed her forehead and turned away.

                Victoria walked slowly going nowhere. She went by the stoplight beside the bench and stood between them and stared at the road. It was where they first kissed…under the rain. Moments later, it began to rain…then she cried. She cried all her heart out because of AJ. Why would he leave her and saying it’s because he loves her? Now every moment they shared together flashed before her like  memories that she can never bring back anymore. The rain poured harder and suddenly…

                “What do you think you’re doing? Trying to catch a cold or something?” said the man who held an umbrella above her.

                “Leave me alone, I don’t care about anything right now.” said Vica, as she turned around to see who she was talking to.

                “But I care. I care for your health. I care for your heart. I care for you!” said Soohyun, her best friend.

                “Oh, Soohyun! Why? Why does this have to happen?” said Vica, tugging Soohyun’s shoulders. Soohyun hugged Vica, caressing her hair.

                “Everything happens for a reason, my dear. He might not be the man you are destined to lived with for the rest of your life. He might have a personal reason and he might not want you to get hurt because of him.”

                “But what does he think he’s doing now? Isn’t he hurting me? Leaving without a clear reason?”

                Soohyun didn’t answer. Instead, he thought deeply.

                “Soohyun, I’m asking for a huge favor. I know you are Victoria’s best friend. Please take care of her. Never let her be in pain. If I found out that you let her get hurt, I will never forgive you for it.” Soohyun remembered what Jaeseop said, just a little while ago.

                Vica is still crying  on his shoulders.

                “Vica, look, it’s getting late. I’ll take you home before Uncle A gets worried.” said Soohyun.

                They walked together going to the Eusebios’ residence. On the way, Vica was sharing her sentiments and Soohyun giving his insights. As they arrived the house…

                “Vica! Good thing you’re home! It’s a storm out there!” said Uncle A.

                “I decided to walk her home when I saw her on my way home.” said Soohyun.

                “Thank you, Soohyun! You’re such a gentleman.”

                “No problem, Uncle! I better get going now.”

                “You sure you wouldn’t have at least a snack or something?”

                “No, thanks, Uncle! Next time, probably. Keke.”

                “Oh, okay then. Have a safe trip home~”

                “Thanks, Uncle! Good night!”

                It’s been about two months after that night.  Classes resume the next day. Vica remembers everything, and thinks what might happen tomorrow.

                The next day, Uncle A drops her off her school. As she was walking to her classroom, she noticed people were kind of gloomy. She wondered why. Anyways, she went inside her classroom and greeted Soohyun with a hug.

                “You found about it?” said Soohyun in a deep voice.

                “About what?” said Vica, worried.

                Soohyun remained silent, not having the courage to tell it to her directly. Vica sensed that something terrible happened.

                “Yah, Soohyun! What is it? What happened? Tell me!” said Vica, almost shouting.

                “Uhm, well…Jaeseop is…”

                “What? WHAT?! What happened to AJ?!”

                “He left. He’s gone.”

                Vica froze, and before she knew it, tears were rolling down her face. Until she heard a bell…

                It was her alarm clock. She suddenly sat up her bed, crying. She dreamed of the darkest part of her life again.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE~~

Well, OHAI GUYS! After 3895749857349573489 million years, an update, finally!

So actually, I confessed to the guy who inspired me in writing this fic. Honestly, it wasn't a happy ending, although he appreciated my efforts for him. And for that, I want to end this fic already! There's 4 more chapters and an Epilogue so watch out. Yes, that guy I characterized as Alexander was the guy I confessed to HAHA. Anyways, I hope I didn't bore you to death with this one, although I think it's a bit crappy.

And by the way, to anyone who's concerned if I passed the university entrance exams I took that's why I went hiatus... yes! I passed them all! So this coming school year, I'm going in to the most prestigious university in the country I live in. :D