As girl

As a gangster "GUY"

 


“neon jeongmal yeojaui mamui molla
sarangeul kkeureokedo neon molla

love is always painful your love is pitiful
so how longer can you tolerate?
just forget about your love

harudo nal anbomyeon mot sal kkeoran
nega wae namboda meoreojin geoni
eonjerado apeumyeon dallyeowa jueottteon
nega wae ireoke doen geoni

neo ireollyeogo nareul tteonanni
neo pyeonharyeogo nareul ppeoryeonni
mworago mal jjom hae hae hae
nae meorironeun ihaega andwae andwae

sarangiran nyeoseogi geurae bamnajeopssi nae dwiman joljol ttarawa
ssitjji motal kkeuriumeuro nal jjoeineuro
molgo ga dalkomham kkeuteseo alkke doen nae nunmulboda sarangi deo ttakae

neon jeongmal yeojaui mameul molla
sarangeul kkeureokedo neon molla
saranghae hanmadimyeon doeneunde
bi naerideut da nongneunde~”
(Love is Pathetic by An Jin Kyung)

A girl with long, deep black hair sang while going out of the cake parlor. It was a sunny day and really hot. She was wearing a short blue dress with little white flowers on it and a white summer hat. Since she was back in seoul, she didn’t have any time for herself, where she could enjoy herself and not worry about anything, so she was ecstatic about today. No one was going to recognize her. The long haired wig fit perfectly and was only going to come off if someone pulled on it and that was never going to happen. She had remover her vest that always hid her s and wore some heels, so that she was taller. She had put on some make-up and already planned out the whole day.

With the chocolate cake she bought just now, she wanted to go to Han River and enjoy a little bit of peace as a bulky guy suddenly bumped into her and the cake smashed onto the ground. Clinging onto the little hope she had that the cake miraculously survived, she picked up the box and looked inside. But what she saw completely shattered her hope, making her awfully sad at first, since she couldn’t afford the money to buy another cake, but then her anger and disappointment took over. The guy, who had bumped into her, was standing behind her with his friends, saying something about how she broke his arm and how she had to compensate him, but she didn’t’ really take notice of it. She grabbed his collar and shouted “Ya little….could you PLEASE shut up???  Did your mother not tell you not to mess with food?? Do you know how expensive these stupid cakes are?? Do you even imagine how much I have to work to have a little bit extra to buy just one little piece of cake?? Are you rich or why don’t you know that?? Do you think I can still eat this ed up cake now???  Do I look like some kind of easy prey?? If you want to swindle others money, you should look for people who are dumb enough to believe this sh*t!”

When she finished her little outbreak and came back to her senses, she realized how much of a scene she just had made. People were staring at her and the guy himself was quite shocked too. They were all surprised to see the girl in front of them shouting at the tall and muscular guy, who seemed like a gangster. And not only did she shout at him, he even looked intimidated by her. She realized just how much of a mistake this was and let go of the guy.

As she thought about a way to get out of this situation, a group of six guys with blonde hair caught her eyes and for a short moment she panicked. What if they realized it was her?

No that couldn’t be, it was impossible to recognize her and she could see that they didn’t, as they weren’t surprised or stunned, nor did they show any kind of strange behavior.

Suddenly a strong pain went through her wrist. It was caused by the bulky gangster guy, as he was pulling on her wrist, glaring at her. Not wanting to loose, she glared back and hissed: “Let go, or you’ll regret it…” But he didn’t let go of her hand, he suddenly grinned in a creepy way and his lips, looking down at her body. It was sure that he planned something not quite family safe. She ignored the scared feeling that was about to overtake her and just concentrated on her next move. She wanted to kick his head with her leg. Even if she was smaller than him, she was agile enough to exactly hit his neck, so that he would loosen his grip and she could kick him in his stomach. She was just about to get ready and put all her strength in her right leg, but a warm hand pulled her away from the guy and she was suddenly hugged from behind.

“Hey, hey! How can you bully my cute girlfriend??” a Voice said, right next to her ear. As she looked who it was, she could almost instantly recognize him; it was the first guy who told her his name- Zelo.

“Who the are you?”, the bulky guy said angrily.

 “Well, I think you know about me, my name is Zelo” the maknae said and grinned, showing his white teeth. Hyun-Ki looked at him suspiciously. Yesterday, he didn’t seem like a guy who would help anyone out in times of need and now he was standing there, acting like a prince on a white horse. She felt like a helpless and defenseless little kid, what made a big blow on her pride. As she stared at him, wanting to find out what he was planning and what he wanted in return for his not needed help, he suddenly looked at her and blushed! Totally taken aback by his reaction, she let her guard down and didn’t see the punch coming towards them, luckily Zelo saw it and swiftly ducked with her. She wanted to end this, so she could leave and run away from these guys. That’s why she just threw her plans away and kicked the bulky guy between his legs. Caught off-guard, he sank to the ground and screamed in pain. Hyun-Ki then started running away, unintentionally taking Zelo with her, since he was firmly holding her hand. Like that, she ... and Zelo... left all the people standing there surprised and B.A.P quite stunned. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Haha, hey I'm back^^ 

Sorry I didn't get to write, I moved to another country and had to ajust to life there, so yeah... here I am^^

I hope this chapter went well and I promise ti write again soon!!!! Though I'm not soo happy with the ending ...-.-

(^o^) I really, think I should change the guy name of the main character.... what would be a good name?? Any opinions?? But it shouldn't be the name of some kpop idol ^.~