First meeting...and... an accident?

As a gangster "GUY"

 

*Himchan POV*

“Why did you kidnap me just now?” I asked my uncle, who was sitting at the couch in the teacher’s lounge. “Himchan, I need your help… You see, we got this new student and well… I want you to look after him”, he answered me with a smile and gave me a file with a photo attached to it. One could only see the head and on the photo was a girl with short black hair and a grim look on her face. She looked really good, with a slim nose and dark big eyes. “Why do I have to look after her?” I asked him, but he just laughed. “Well…. I too thought it was a girl at first, but look at the application, it’s a guy” “Woah… this is a guy? Doesn’t he look too girly? Well, not like it matters to me” I thought. “Okay… then why do I have to look after him?” I asked again. It was silent for a while and I could see he was thinking if he should tell me what he knew or not. He then finally answered.

“You see… I sort of got a little information that he is the second son of the Jung-family” he said and leaned back on his chair. “THE Jung-Family? I thought the second son died at that massacre two years ago!” I jumped from the chair upon hearing of the news. In my head I shouted a silent prayer to god, thanking him that there was no one else in the teachers-lounge right now. “Yes… You see, a dependable source told me that this is the second son as soon he saw the photo. And he is 100% sure of it. It was actually just pure coincidence…” he sighed and took the file away from me. “Even the names fit. I think they must have kept him hidden for two years or something like that. And since there was never an official photo taken from him, nobody, expect the ones who saw him themselves know how he looks like” uncle continued and ran his fingers through his hair. “Hmm… so you want me to keep an eye on him” I said and uncomfortably laughed. “And because this is a big matter, I can’t tell the others, right? That means more secrets… and more trouble”

 “Yes, I know they are your friends and all, but this is of a big matter to the family, so don’t tell them yet. I’m going to look for more information before I report to the head, so please keep silent about it for now. After that, the head-chief will decide what we are going to do” he said and looked at me, waiting for an answer.

I was in a tight spot. I hate keeping secrets from my friends, but family is still important. It should be alright for now, right? But what is this bad feeling I have?

“Okay, I’ll do it. But don’t forget that if they get into danger, I’ll make sure that nothing, I repeat, NOTHING happens to them. No matter whatever purpose it is for” I said. “I know that, thanks for your help. That guy’s name is Jung Hyun-Ki, he should be outside, so make sure to befriend him, okay? He seems kind of naïve, so it should be easy.” As he finished talking I went outside. It was the school corridor and there were no people around since class had started already. I looked around and found a person next to the door, leaning against the wall. He couldn’t have heard our conversation just now, right? “Yo! You should be Jung Hwan Jin, right? I’m Kim Himchan, I’m supposed to look after you” I said with a smile and reached out my hands for a handshake.

He did the same and gave me a bright eye-smile under his big nerdy glasses... maybe this will be a bit harder than thought…. I mean nerd glasses? Please… give me a break! We are gangsters, how can we actually look after some goody-two shoes? He’s got a good style though. If he wouldn’t wear these glasses, he might fit with us… or at least look like he would fit with us. He doesn’t look like the kind to fight. He seems weak; he is skinny and small and it looks like he has no muscles whatsoever. I should watch out that he doesn’t get involved into fights, he would get scared. But… if he really is the second son of the Jung-Family he should be quite strong and used to fights… that means IF he is. Till now there is no proof for it, so I’m just gonna keep an eye on him. Well, I firstly should make sure he doesn’t wear these glasses anymore; he looks good on the photo, it would be a waste and maybe he can make our reputation with the girls a bit better.


 “Annyeonghaseo Kim-shii! I was told you are going to help me the next days in school! I really appreciate your help!” he said and bowed 90 degrees. Wow, is he afraid of me or is he too humble? “Well… we should get going, class already started without us” I said and smiled at him while walking to the direction of our chemistry-class. How do I explain that to the guys?? This is gonna be though.

*Yongguk POV*

“Hey guys!” Himchan said as he was finally back. “What did that ahjusshi want from you?” Zelo asked him. “Nothing much, he just wants me to look after a guy he’s been assigned to, since he says he is too busy” he answered. We were sitting at our tables, far in the back corners. I was sitting on my chair next to the windows, my legs on top of my desk. “Who do we have to look after?” Jongup said excitedly, while Youngjae, Zelo and I frowned to show our discontent. “Weeeell… this fellow here…” Himchan pointed behind him. It was a guy with glasses, he looked just a bit smaller than me and stood a little bit away from us. Is he already scared or what? Man… that’s no fun, at least it would have been funny to make him scared of us. Wait… actually this is even better. If he is scared he won’t irritate me and I could tease and scare him even more. Haha, now I don’t always have to find some guy to buy my lunch. “Pff… you can’t really want us to spend time with him, right??” Zelo laughed.”He is small and looks wimpy, most likely he hasn’t even seen a real fight in his whole live” Youngjae criticized. Even Daehyun, who doesn’t really talk that much, complained. “Why do you expect us to look after someone who most likely will only be a burden?”

“Goodness, can’t you be a bit nicer? I too don’t want to, but my uncle asked me to and so I gotta help him out a bit…” Himchan mumbled, so that only we could hear it, and scratched his head. “We just gotta make sure we don’t get into too many fights, arasso??”I looked at the guy again. He was looking out of the window. I couldn’t see his face because the sunlight hit his glasses, hiding his eyes and half of his face. “I have nothing against him staying with us” I grinned. Firtsly, I could understand his reasons; I too would have problems declining a request from someone from the family and secondly, I finally have a new victim!

*Hwan/ Hye Jin  (H. J) POV*

„THE Jung-Family? I thought the second son died two years ago!“ I heard the blonde guy shouting out of the teacher’s lounge. I was at the corridor in front of it and waited for the teacher who was supposed to look after me and the guy who was with him. It’s a pity that he wants to give the task to that student. I don’t really want to get involved with others too much. Especially since he looks like a troublemaker. His golden accessories, the dark gray cargo pants and the black boots just screamed delinquent, maybe it too was his black shirt where stood “” in different designs. The only thing from the school uniform was his jacket that had the golden emblem of the school on it, the same one I was wearing.

I got back to reality as I heard the door open. It was the blonde guy. “Yo! You should be Jung Hwan Jin, right? I’m Kim Himchan, I’m supposed to look after you” he said and smiled at me. He actually looked quite nice and friendly, but I should still watch out. From what I just heard, it seems that he knows who I am, or at least suspects it. I should be careful. Maybe I should act a bit scared or dumb…

We were now on our way to class; strangely it seems he is in the same class as me, but how come I didn’t see him yesterday? I don’t think I would have overlooked this guy. Maybe he is the one the other students talked about, but they didn’t say “he”, they talked about more than just one person. If he has another friend who could make problems I have to stay away from him as much as possible.

We were now in front of class and he opened the door. I had followed behind him like a little puppy and so I couldn’t see who he was talking to as he went inside. God, his back is wide! “Hey guys!” he said.  “What did that ahjusshi want from you?” a higher voice asked him. I peeked a bit over his shoulder and could see five other guys, all blonde. I listened to their conversation.

Okay, I might not look the strongest, but this is mean, and who do they think they are to call me a burden???  And I too have to change my opinion of this Himchan guy. If he doesn’t want me here, he should just leave me alone. He’s talking like I am a big bug and always clinging to him! At least there is one thing I know now.   I    don’t     like    them!!

I looked out of the window, annoyed and angry. I just wanted to get out of there. “I have nothing against him staying with us” a deep husky voice said. It was the gus who sat on the desk I sat on yesterday. He had his feet on the table and leaned against the back of the chair, crossing his hands behind his head. I don’t know why, but I was actually a bit touched. It gave me a happy feeling, knowing that there was someone who wasn’t completely against my presence. Well, not like it matters. I still don’t want to get too near them. The problem is… he is sitting my desk and I have no intention to change places. “Yes! That means he can stay! I tell you, he won’t make problems! He looks like a humble guy!” Himchan cheered and pointed at me again “His name is Jung Hyun Ki!” As he said “Jung” the others suddenly tensed up and looked at me. Silence.

Then a tall guy with noodle like hair stood up and held out his hand, signaling me to shake hands with him. I warily took his hand, acting scared. “Hi, I’m Zelo!” he said with a forced smile and sat back on his chair. The others did the same, mostly with forced smiles or no smile at all. After four of them told me their names, which I surely won’t remember since I’m really bad at remembering names. And the fact that they are all blond doesn’t really help. I only remember the tall guy named Zelo and Himchan, the others are right now only Blonde 1, Blonde 2 and Blonde 3. The guy who was for me staying with them was the last one who had to tell me his name, seems like he is their leader. After all, they didn’t want me here and with just that one sentence, they all kind of accepted me.

As I waited and it didn’t look like he wanted to stand up, I walked towards him, wanting to greet him and find out his name. Then it happened. I stumbled over the outstretched feet of Blonde 2 and landed on top of their leader.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!!!!! I finally wrote a new chapter!!!

And really... I'm kind of satisfied with this!!! (So before that changes, I'm updating it :P)
Did you see the new Mv's from B.A.P??? IT'S AWEEESOOOMEE!!! ZELLO!!! xD <3 <3 <3 

And what about the new song from U-Kiss(Doradora) and 
Super Junior(Opera, even though I can only find the short version-.-)

So... comment and subscribe!!!! ^^