Meeting with my brother

As a gangster "GUY"

 

Chapter 6:

 

*Unknown POV*

 

“Haha, so you were hiding here~” one of my members said to me nonchalantly. I was on the rooftop, smoking a cigarette as my friends came. The one who called out to me was my best friend. His dark hair made his white skin even more outstanding. “Hyung, if you came here, why didn’t you tell us?” another one said and sat down beside me. “Why are you smoking? I thought you quit”
“I don’t really know, I have an uneasy feeling today” I answered and exhaled the smoke slowly. “Hyung is feeling uneasy?? It’s been quite some time since that happened” the tallest- our maknae said and stared at me with his brown eyes. “Do you think it’s something like last time?” one said and put his hand on my shoulder, looking at me worriedly.
“That won’t happen, it’s just a feeling. Maybe I’m getting a little bit sick, so don’t make it out to be something big, Yoochun-ah” I said and put on a light smile.
“Hyung! Did you hear? We got a new student at our school!! I heard he came from America!! And I saw him today when I was on the way to class! “a guy with a squeaky, dolphin like voice told me and grinned at me, taking out some sweets. “Didn’t’ you come too late today Junsu ah?” Yoochun asked him with a sheepish smile. “Well… yeah, I overslept since nobody woke me up!” Junsu protested and looked at us with a hurt expression. “We tried to wake you up, but you wouldn’t. No wonder, if you play almost the whole night with your pc!!” Jaejoong said, what made Junsu pout. “Well…äh… what was it…. Aigoo~ Hyung!! I forgot what I wanted to say because of you two!”
“Sorry, sorry. What did you want to tell?” Yoochun said as he leaned back.
“Ah! That was it!!! You see, he looked reaaally cute!! Oh and another thing! I heard that Yongguk guy and his followers have to look after him, do you think he will become his follower?” Junsu excitedly told me.

 

Giving a new student in the care of the Bang-family’s heir? Haha, what are the teachers doing?? Do they want the new guy killed?? And it’s not just some family, but one almost on pair with my family. The new guy has no chance to have a peaceful school year. Well, not that it matters to me. That little guy Yongguk is still too immature and fiery, he can’t beat me yet, no matter how many followers he has. Maybe in a few years, but he has to stop being so naïve and learn to be more calm.
“Junsu-ah… did you just say he was cute?” I asked him “it’s rare for you to say that”

 

“Why? If someone is cute then I’ll say it! But you know… I got the same vibe from him that I get from you Hyung!” Junsu said and looked at me while he started eating some sweets.
“How can there be someone like Yunho-ah in this school? You know how he is, Junsu-ah” Jaejoong said and laughed.
“Well, I meant it was similar, not the same Hyung!” Junsu said frowned “Hey… isn’t that him?”
“That is the new student? What is he doing here?” Changmin said and took some of Junsus sweets.

 

The transfer student was looking straight forward and so I could only see his side. His eyes were hidden behind his medium long, black hair, but I had a feeling as if I had seen him somewhere, even though I couldn’t remember from where.
“Hey… what is he doing?” Jaejoong whispered “He’s acting strange…”
What he said was true. The guy looked at the ground the whole time and he slowly walked towards the fence,  that was at the edge of the roof.
“Hey… he’s not gonna jump… right?” Jaejoong said with a worried look. “Do you think… he was already disturbed by something that Yongguk did?”
“… Can’t be… right?” Changmin said, looking at me as if he was waiting for me to confirm his answer.
“Pff… no way, Yongguk is not that type of guy, but… is really does look as if he’s gonna jump” I said and stood up. I wanted to stop him if he showed any sign of attempting suicide.

 

The transfer student was already at the fence and put his hands on it. We were tensed up; after all it would cause a big uproar if he killed himself. Especially since our school has a lot of things to hide, we couldn’t afford something like the police sniffling around.

 

The new guy took a deep breath and stood there for a while, doing nothing more than just breathing in and out. My tension was at his peak and I could almost imagine everything that would happen if he was to commit suicide. Suddenly he straightened up and as I thought he was about to prepare to jump, he kicked the fence with full force!
Surprised as I was I didn’t know what to do now. I could only see the stake he kicked, flying far, far away, then I heard him loudly cursing like there was no tomorrow. Something about how Karma was a and how Yongguk and his followers were little s who just get in his way of having a calm school life and how the principal of this school was an annoying old bastard. “Pfft…” I chuckled, all that tension for nothing.

 

“Haha, and I thought he was going to jump!” I said and finally laughed out loud. The transfer student was clearly shocked by that tensed up, then he slowly turned around and looked at our direction. I immediately stopped laughing when I saw his face. I knew him, I knew him better than any other person in this world. I have seen him crying, laughing and I have seen his cheerful face when I got him a present. I know how he looked like when he was overjoyed or sad and I know how he looked like when he hated somebody. I know how he looked at me the last time when I saw him, full of hate, disappointment and sadness.

 

The person I love the most in this world, was right now looking at me with her big, dark eyes- my one and only cute little sister. 

 

*H.J POV*

 

I didn’t know where to go to. I had enough and I was at my limits, but I couldn’t leave school, since it wasn’t lunch break yet. I only got permission to skip school after lunch break, but I had to attend classes before that, or else uncle was going to tell my father. But since I couldn’t stay in class right now, I had to go somewhere, so I did the same as always. Look for the highest spot available and somehow release my stress, so I went to the rooftop.
As soon as I was in front of the door to the top, I regretted it. This school has way too many stairs. I panted after having had to go up all the way and my stress level was at its peak. I After I opened the door, I slowly went towards the fence, deep in thought.

 

Today and yesterday were really irritating and I can’t even look forward to releasing some of my stress.

 

I can’t afford to go boxing somewhere; after all I’m poor… After this, I have to go back to class, or else I’ll get in trouble with that stupid old lecher of a principal. There I have to see these blond aliens again, not to mention their leader whom I accidentally kissed. Most likely he won’t leave me alone and if I don’t want to get into trouble I have to get myself beaten up, but because of my pride I most likely won’t just take a beating. Meaning: I’m in trouble.

 

After school I have to work at the coffee-shop… okay that’s the only thing I’m looking forward to. But at the evening, I have to work at that damn club again with these y females who are just after a one-night stand and these dumb guys with no brains at all. Always picking a fight… or worse… flirting with me, even though I’m disguised as a guy! I think I’m gonna puke.

 

When I got to the fence, I put my hands on top of it and started taking deep breaths, trying to calm myself down and get ready to go back, but it didn’t help one bit. It seemed like I reached my limit, so I thought about a way to somehow release my stress, but the only things that came to my mind, were the people I wanted to beat up, making me even more annoyed at the fact that I couldn’t act freely like I wanted to. Usually I would make some trouble at night, but because of my jobs I didn’t have any more time. And as a waiter, I couldn’t just beat people up…

 

Out of anger, and because I felt annoyed at everything right now (seems like my monthly time is coming soon, I’m still a girl, don’t forget that!) I kicked the fence with all my anger stored in the kick, what made the stake I hit, fly far away. I felt unimaginably good now, after I had imagined that stake was standing for all the people who had annoyed me today, but I was so full of fire now, that I started cursing and cussing about all these annoying incidents and people. But then, a laugh caught me off guard . It was a laugh I didn’t want to hear. I could determinate that laugh from thousand others, and I immediately knew that I should run away, but I couldn’t, so I turned around in the direction from where it came from. I was stupid for trying to console myself by thinking it’s not that person. My heart felt like it was about to burst inside of my body and as I could see who it was, that let out that laugh… I felt like my heart stopped for a moment.

 

It was my older brother.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

I give up... you people win.... it seems like no one really wants to comment..... TT.TT 
I don't have any motivation you know~??? 
And I got no ideas.... if no one gets me motivated.... I don't need many comments, as long as some people take their 
time and write me some good critic.... or something!!!

(THANKS TO ALL THE (LOVELY) PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED!!)