Trigger

As a gangster "GUY"

 

*Yongguk POV*

“Youuu… I’ll kill you!!” I shouted, running after the person who just told me he had crashed with my car. “Woah!! Hyung!! Chill out!! It was an accident!!” my little bro shouted, running away from my fury. “An accident?? AN ACCIDENT??? I’ll show you an accident! And it will be the last you’ll ever get to see!!” was my reply and I sprinted faster. “WOAHH!! Please HYUNG!! STOP ITT!!” he screamed. Gosh, why can he run so fast??? It’s really hard to catch up to him. We had been running for about 30 minutes already, making a big mess in our home. Well, it was his fault to begin with. I had told him not get even the tiniest scratch on my Lamborghini and what does he do? He goes around crashing into random cars!

I got slower now, catching for breath. Man… this guy really has a lot of stamina. “Annyong!” a male voice shouted from the corridor. It was Jongup smiling happily. The others were here too. “Yo hyung! What happened to your car? I just saw it outside and there is a HUGE bump in it” Youngjae asked white pointing out of the window, where one could see my black Lamborghini Gallardo. “Zelo made that while going to a party yesterday; he says it was an accident… aish that kid, as If I would believe such an obvious lie!” I said, sitting down on the couch and breathing heavily. “IT REALLY WAS AN ACCIDENT!!” Zelo shouted from somewhere. “AS IF I WOULD BELIEVE YOUU!” I shouted back. “You can buy a new one right? Why making such a fuss about it? It’s not like you don’t have enough money” Youngjae asked me with a confused look. “I know, but my car is my babyy!!” I answered and acted like the world was going down. “Hyung you are sooo mature” Youngjae scoffed. “Yah! Did you scoff at me just now?” I said and pointed at him angrily. “No, how did you get to that conclusion??” He asked me looking all innocent. “Aish… I’m the oldest here, so wae treat me like this???” I mumbled and stood up. “Let’s just go to school for now”

With that said I stood up and got my jacket, since I already wore my uniform. Well, I was just wearing the tie and the jacket, but my trousers were jeans and my shirt was a black Ed-hardy shirt. Then I wore a dark red cap (the same color as my jacket) and a necklace with a golden skull. With that I was ready. The others were ready as well and Zelo warily came over to me now.

“Hyung, Sorr-” before he could finish his excuse, I had grabbed him by his head and flicked him hard on his forehead. He winced in pain and had a big red mark on his forehead. “Hyuuung~!! That huuurts!” He whined, but I went out of our house and to my bike. The others did the same and Zelo trotted behind them.

*at school*

“Hyung, wae do we have to attend the first class too?? I don’t want to have chemistry in the first unit…” he pouted and lazily walked next to me while crossing his arms behind his head. “That’s just because you are too silly to understand it” I said and grinned at Zelo. “As if you would understand it…” he mumbled. “YAH!!” I said and hit him on his head. “Hyuung~” he pouted again. Gosh, this kid is driving me nuts today!

“Wow, I didn’t think you would come to class today”, a deep male voice said behind us. It was our chemistry teacher Steve Jung. That old man was really annoying, especially since he is one of the teachers who doesn’t let us do whatever we want. Well, you could say he was a kinda cool teacher, one of those who wear fashionable clothes and are liked by a lot of female students. He was sorta laid-back too, and teaches quite well, I think . But he’s still a teacher that’s why I don’t really like him. I mean how can he want us to stick to this damn boring dressing code, when he can wear whatever he wants? “What do you want old man?”, I said and glared at him. “Hello uncle!” Himchan said and bowed a bit. “Seems like he wasn’t too corrupted by you guys yet” the teacher said and smiled at him. “I really don’t want my nephew to be like this fellow Yongguk”

That bastard, is he mocking me or what?? I was about to say something, but was held back by Himchan. ”Let’s just go, Hyung…” Himchan said. That damned teacher can be happy that he is his uncle. “Oh, I almost forgot! There is something I have to make Himchan help me out with” he said and smiled a very bright smile, suspiciously bright to be precise. “What is it ahjussi?” I said and looked at him with an annoyed expression. This guy is really annoying, the worst one in this whole school… no there are people worse than him, that stupid Kingka-group.

“I said I have to make Himchan do it for me, not you guys”

“His troubles are our troubles, so what is it?” Youngjae asked him

“Sorry, but not this time, it’s important so I’m gonna borrow him for a while” and with that the old man took Himchan and disappeared off somewhere.

“Seriously, that bastard is annoying” I said and scratched my head “Where did he take him to?”

“Well, it’s not like Himchan is in danger, I’m sure he will be back, so let’s just wait for him, than he can tell us everythingk, right?” Youngjae said nonchalantly and went off. “That’s right…” I mumbled and moved too. They are family after all, and everybody has his family matters to attend to.

I didn’t think that my life would take a big change on that day, and I too didn’t think that that was the trigger for it.

 

--------------------------------

Well, here is a small chapter!
I know, I've been neglecting my story, but I got a handful of tests coming up, so my head is full of math equivalentions and german grammatic, so please don't be too hard on me >.<
I promise the new chapter will be up soon!!

PS: I changed the name "Black Dragon-Clan" in "Jung-Family" I always thought Black Dragon sounded waaay too dumb, but I just had no good name for it. I finally settled on taking the Familynames as their Clannames. 
 

PPS: Please comment and Subscribe!!! And thanks to the people who subscribed to me!! ^O^