Second meeting

As a gangster "GUY"

“I’m really sorry for just taking you along, but you wouldn’t let go of my hand, so… ”, Jae said, panting heavily. It had been really hard for her to run this long with High-Heels under the burning sun, while Zelo, who was usually never the type of person to get easily tired, was still trying to catch his breath. Luckily he saw a bench near them and let himself fall on it. He wasn’t that sure anymore where they were right now, since they just randomly ran around, but this was not the main street anymore. 

It was a small street and there were no shops around except a small convenience store. Maybe he could ask somebody there, he thought, before he surprisingly saw that the girl he tried to help just now was already inside the shop. She came back outside with a bottle of water and sat next to him, then she held out the cold water, indicating him to take it. “What about you?”, he asked, after hastily drinking half the bottle. “Well, you were the one who helped me… though I could have done that myself…” she said while looking at the bottle.

She actually really would have liked to drink something, but since she bought that expensive cake today she couldn’t afford to spend too much money, even if it was just some small change. Moreover she kind of felt indebted to Zelo because he helped her out before, so she couldn’t just get something to drink and let him be. Zelo noticed her staring at the bottle and offered her to drink. He observed every little move she made and every change of expression. She slightly blushed as she must have noticed that he saw through her, but still accepted. It was really hot since it was in the middle of the day, but luck was on their side that day and they sat somehow comfortably in the shadow of some building.

For a while they just sat there without a word, and then the blonde boy suddenly broke the silence. “I’m Zelo, what about you?”, he asked and looked at her. “I’m… I’m Kim.. Jae…Jin”, she said, randomly choosing some name. “Okay, then Jae-Jin-shii…”,Zelo said with a broad grin that made Jae feel kind of fuzzy inside. She never would have guessed him to be this cute, especially since the cold greeting the day before, but she kind of had to smile back at him.

A few streets further away, the gang minus Zelo was sitting inside a warehouse. It had a lot of space and was their favorite place in the whole city, since they themselves designed it. They stored their cars and Bikes there so that they could pimp them however they wanted and share the costs.  At the sides of the storehouse was a second floor, which was separated in rooms. You could easily see inside, since there was just a railing at the side, but these rooms were still used. In one of the rooms was a billiard table and at the wall was a comfortable couch.

The light was a bit dim and the wall had the style of an old block house with some posters. Next to that room was another one with a table and couches around it. There was a small refrigerator and a cupboard with some food inside. Usually they would use that room to just chat or to eat; frequently they would do some studying if they were up to it. The last one of the rooms was longer than the others. Inside were two bunk beds and two hammocks. There was a cabinet with clean clothes and some overalls, so that they wouldn’t always get their clothes dirty when working on the cars. All in all, their warehouse was really comfortable. They had even painted the walls in some brighter colors and sprayed some graffiti on them. For the guys, it was like their home.

They were playing pool and chatting together about some girl Jongjae had met recently. The only one who didn’t join their game was Yongguk, who was in deep thought about the smaller boy who had kissed him. He couldn’t forget that kiss and still felt the sensation of his touches. His flushed face and the slight smell of sweet apples were circling around his thoughts, not leaving even the slightest place for something else. He was deep in a daze and didn’t notice Himchan staring at him from time to time. His friend was worried about him and knew what he was thinking about. He knew he had to work hard in order to hide that his leader fell for a guy and sighed deeply at that thought.

It was his turn to play and he gallantly shot the red ball he eyed inside the pocket. Just as he was about to make the next shoot, the big door, that almost took up the whole front wall, opened. The sunrays blinded him and made him miss his shoot. With a slight curse he tried to see who it was and with his eyes getting used to the light he saw a quite tall guy with curly ramen like hair standing in the door and a smaller person a little bit behind him.

 

-----------------------------

Well.... it''s been a while since I uploaded a chapter, but I guess better now than never?? :D

Well, I hope you like the chapter, and maybe leave some comments?

PS: I know... they still have the blonde hair right now, but don't worry guys, they're going to get an image change as soon as possible!!! :D