First day at school

As a gangster "GUY"

 

I was quite surprised.
The school looked old and was quite big too. Now that I think of it, there are supposed to be dorms somewhere. The school was surrounded by woods and it was on top of a hill, a little further away from the city. It was a middle school and a high school together. When I got off my bike and took off my helm, my glasses fell down and I saw a group of girls looking at me and blushing. Without my glasses I always caught too much attention from girls, something I really didn’t want, even though it was sometimes quite funny. I put on my glasses again and threw my bag over my shoulders, so that I had a “manly”, but comfortable way of carrying it. With mixed feelings, I went to the principal’s office.

“Nephew!” he said and stood up from his seat “You’re finally here! When was the last time I saw you? One year ago? Two years? How much I missed you!”

“Hello uncle, it’s been one year.” I said with a fake smile on my face. “I’m thankful that you let me go to your school.” I don’t really like him since he is in the underground business too, even though he was once one of my favorite uncles. He still looked like always. He had short black hair and a strong jaw; his eyes were small, but really charismatic and he always had that smile on his face. He was wearing a dark blue suit with a light blue shirt under it. His tie was blue too and you could see his good build. I knew most likely he somewhere had a gun and maybe even a knife with him.

“You didn’t grow that much… are you eating well? A guy needs to grow up tall and strong!” he said with a grin.

“Yes, I’m eating enough, don’t worry about that uncle.” I answered and ducked from the hug he wanted to give me.

I could see he was kind of hurt, but he let it be and just patted my head instead.

“Well, as long as you are alright!” he said and went back to his seat. I sat down on the chair in front of his desk. “I’m really happy that you decided to come to my school!”

“There were no other ones, were there? Since it got known that  I’m the second heir to this kind of family, I was dejected by every other school.” I said with a cold expression while looking at the nametag on his desk, there stood “Jung Ji-hoon”. As I looked up and saw that he was looking at me with guilt I smiled. “Well, luckily there are still schools like this, right?” I tried to provoke him, to make him feel bad.

“You didn’t change much, did you? After noona died, you changed a lot, but it seems you didn’t get back to your usual self…” he said with a sigh and looked at me with sad eyes.

I hated it when they mentioned my mother or the time after she had died. I really did change a lot, but I didn’t like to talk about it. “Uncle, please give me my schedule, I have to go.” I said, still smiling. I didn’t want to show him how much it hurt to think about my mother, how much it angered me to think of him or my family. It was my weakness and I didn’t want to show it to him, so I just smiled. He sighed and finally gave me my schedule; I quickly took it and went out.

“That boy has the same temper as his mother… but is just as proud as his father… I just hope you won’t get into trouble Jung Hwan Jin!” I heard him say as I went out. I walked away a few meters and stopped, leaning against the wall. I was pissed off at him. They all act like they cared for her, but why didn’t they do anything when she was in danger? I hit the wall and breathed in deep to calm down. Some students were looking at me, and I mentally slapped myself. “I have to get my act together…” I thought and looked at my schedule, I had English next. At least a subject I liked. I shooed my bad thoughts away and started looking for my class. Luckily it was not that far away and I knocked on the door. Then I went inside.

“Omo! What a handsome guy! Who are you?” the female teacher said and looked at me curiously.

“Annyeonghaseo! Jung Hwan Jin imnida!”, I said and bowed lightly “I’m the transfer student, please excuse me being late, I had to talk with the principal”

“So you are the new one? How lucky to get such a cute boy! I’m your English and homeroom teacher Kim Eun-Hye!” she said and looked at me brightly. “Please say something to the class!”

“Annyonghaseo” I said with a deep voice and smiled my fake smile, I was happy my voice wasn’t that high pitched and rather deep for a female. I curiously looked through the class. There were some nerds and some “cool” people. The nerds looked at me rather uninterested, while some girls with who knows how many layers of make-up giggled at me and winked. “Well, Hwan Jin-shii, please sit somewhere! Then I’ll start class again” the teacher said and looked through the class. I searched for an empty seat too. There was no one, but the last two rows were completely empty and had a little more space between them and the other tables. “Omo, this is not so good…” the teacher said, looking at the only empty seats.

“He has to sit next to THEM!”, some guys whispered. “Poor guy…”

“Do you think he’ll get into trouble?” a girl giggled. “Who knows… it matters when THEY’ll come back…”, another one answered.

“Excuse me? What is not so good?”, I asked the teacher, ignoring the others.

“Well, you see…”, she looked away from my gaze and avoided looking at me directly.”Just sit at one of the tables there, if they come back we’ll see…, okay?”

“The teacher still can’t stand up to them…” a guy said, shaking his head.

“Seems like she already has no hope for him…” another girl whispered.

It kind of annoyed me how they all talked like I wasn’t here and I didn’t like what they talked about too. I don'T like trouble and first of all how would they know if I can stand against who knows who??I'm quite strong!  I might not look like it, but one doesn't have to look like Hulk to be powerful!

I shook my head at their behavior, I was annoyed at the classes’ behavior and just went to the last row, next to the window, leaving a whole row in front of me empty. Some whispered even more and others looked at me with pity, so I decided to just ignore them and sleep a bit. I put my head on my arms and drifted off to dreamland.

“BAM!!!” a loud sound woke me up, it was the teacher and she looked at me with anger in her eyes. “If you could please pay attention! Or are you that good that you don’t need to listen to what I tell you?” she asked me and I replied with a yes, what made her kind of more furious. “Then please read the next part and tell me its meaning”, she said and looked at me. I looked at the blackboard, there were the lyrics of a song written on it in kanji and I translated it in English.

It doesn't seem like I'm your person
It doesn't seem like we're lovers
"Let's break up now, let's stop, let's separate"
If you say those words, what do I do?

Like a person who doesn't know me
Like one person who had absolutely nothing
If you forget it all,
What should I do from now on? I loved only you

You're a bad woman
You're a bad woman
In a man's heart, in a man's two eyes
Tears are coming out

You're a bad woman
You're a bad woman
I loved you, there was no one other than you, but..
In the end, you're leaving me
You're a bad woman

As I was finished I went back to sleep and left the teacher standing there dumbfounded. The whole class was silent and I peacefully went to sleep. After that I wasn’t woken up anymore.
Like that my first school day went past and it was lunch break already. When I woke up and took my bag to stand up and get out, I was bombarded with questions by the girls.
“Do you have a girlfriend?”
“What’s your birthday??”
“I saw you with your bike outside, want to go somewhere with me after school?”
I answered them with my fake smile. “No I don’t and I’m sorry, but I don’t want to have a girlfriend right now.” Then I got out of that crowd and went out of school. I got permission to not have to attend afternoon classes in order to go to my job. Well, at the end of the semester I had to take the tests though. I hurriedly get on my motorcycle and drove to my workplace. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo... well, I had a lot of time and so I'm already updating this story^^ 
To the Questions, yes, she is a Girl and I'm sorry if it#s kind of complicated at the beginning, my explanations tend to be confusing 
and I'll try to do better in the future!! 

Yes the Photo was from Horikita Maki kekeke~ It's just that I think she is a really good actress and other girls just don't fit the image...
after all the female lead has to look good as girl AND as a boy....well, I'm happy that it seems like you like her :D

Yes, when I wrote there are other girly looking guys, I immediatelly thought of Ren from Nu'est and Taeminnie from shiny Shinee!
I'm really happy that it seems like you guys like the idea of the story and I hope you will continue to do so! And please tell me if you have ideas or if 
there are problems with understanding!
 

PS: The song lyrics was from FT. Island "Bad Woman" and in the next chapter the Guys will come^^