The begining of LOVE~ (?????) or not?

As a gangster "GUY"

 

Chapter 5:

*H. J POV*

Inside the class was an awkward silence. The people were looking at me with dumbfounded expressions and stared deeply. Well, it was understandable… here I was, accidentally ginving the (seemingly) Jjang of their school a kiss on the lips and not only that, but as a guy to top it off!!
For a while, my mind was blank and I couldn’t move out of shock, suddenly a train of thoughts crossed my mind. What will I do if he seeks for revenge?? I don’t know if I can maintain my calm if he would dare to humiliate me! Or what if he confronts me with a fight, wanting to beat me up?? I don’t think I could just stay still and let myself be beaten up! Even if I hate my family and even if I am as poor as a church mouse, I still have my pride and dignity and taking a beating from someone weaker is out of the question!!
But if I do fight back and beat him, it would arouse suspicion and too much attention, not to mention my peaceful and quiet live I wanted to have! Argh, goodness, why did that blonde guy have to make me fall on his leader!!! Oops, I should stand up now… but I don’t want to face him, nor his companions or the class!! It’s way too embarrassing and the fact that his face is so near mine is really worrying!  Not to mention I can feel his breath and he smells really good. The scent is not to strong, nor is it too faint… and since I am on top of him I can feel his muscles under his uniform. He seems quite well built… Woah, what am I thinking?? Aigoo and in a situation like this!! I should hurry up and move away from here!!
As I wanted to stand up, our gazes met for a second and my face flushed a deep red, so I hurriedly made a deep bow and ran away, trying to hide my face.

…… I lost my glassed

*Yongguk POV*

I was shocked, and not only because of the guy on top of me.

Firstly… how come this guy feels so light and … soft??
Secondly, why is it that he smells REALLY good??
And lastly… why won’t my heart stop thumping??

I was really confused over this situation. If something like this happened, I would usually laugh about it and then punch the guy once, just so that he won’t make a mistake like this again, after all it was just an accident, caused by one of my members to boot. If somebody had to get a punishment, it would definitely be that Youngjae. But to think I wasn’t even angry at all, moreover the happy feeling I have, is worrying me.

I was still staring at him with most likely a quite stupid expression as he suddenly stood up. As our eyes met, he suddenly flushed like crazy and was all red, but… it was too cute! My heart made a jump and after he bowed and rushed away, I felt my head heating up and so I hastily faced away from the others, not knowing Himchan was standing in that direction.

*Himchan POV*

Today… is really interesting… First I found out I have to look after the second in line of the Sung Family (even though I’m not sure if that information is right), and know I actually got to see the face of my Hyung blushing!! That is a thing I wanted to see since forever!!
However, if only he didn’t blush because of a boy!! I would be soo damn happy if Hyun Ki-shii was a girl, since Yongguk Hyung never blushed because of somebody!! He didn’t even show the tiniest bit of interest in the other gender till now, but I never would have dared to think of him as… gay… so why… why is he blushing because of a guy?? He knows that a lot of people look up to him and it would cause a huge scandal if it were to come out he is… from the other side.

He can be lucky to know it was only me who saw him blushing after the transfer student ran away, I can at least make sure not to let others find out, but this is a huge problem!!! How can the heir of a whole clan have feelings for someone who is either not even in contact with the underworld OR the second son of the enemy clan? (And a guy to top it off!!)
Even though out of my point of view, I have in my whole life never seen something this interesting and I would really like to watch how this continues, I can’t, since it would be too dangerous if Hyun Ki really is the enemy. Well… I still don’t know IF he is, or if this is only a wrong accusation… maybe I should just stay silent for the moment.

MY LOVELY READERS I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had soo much stuff to do for school and my private life wasn't much better (not to mention my pc broke down, DO YOU KNOW HOW IT IS NOT TO GET ANY NEW SONGS OR MV'S WHEN THEY GET RELEAASED???)

But luckily summer starts, what means .....

I am going to the OCEAN!!

AND I will update sooner and more regulary ;3

TO THE CHAPTER (a tiiiiny little bit Spoiler)
As you can see, Yongguk oppa and our lovely heroine felt something, but don't worry!!! It would be no fun if they would come together that soon and so easily!! I'm gonna make them suffer first!!
There is another thing.... as you can see the characters are a bit.. others than I had planned and written int he Foreword, even tough the main points will still remain. But don't worry, I won't turn our
female lead into some kind of whiney and panicky woman, it's just that she is the kind to become easily annoyed and frustrated since she can't relieve her stress with fights or anything at all. And because of work and school she is very stressed out, so please understand her if she gets easily angry and so on. (In the next chapter she is going to meet the person she doesn't want to see the most, who do you think it will be?? (That's easy to guess) and another thing... she will show you her cool side soon, and then she's gonna kick some !!!)
And
Himchan.....well, he's got a lot of screen time(?), and he is really kind of ... playful, and I really want to know if you guys like the way he is, or if there are some things to fix, so please comment (For the other characters too!!PLEASEE!! Jaebal!! I love reading comments, they make me want to write more!!)


 


Just comment already!!!

Comment.........

Comment..................

Comment..............................

Comment...........................................................................

 

 

 

I'm sorry that the chapter is so short......