bottling up feelings

As a gangster "GUY"

 

I tried a new writing style^^ Tell me what you think about it!!

 

At first, anger and deep hatred overflowed Hyun-Ki, but then a deep calmness replaced these feelings. It wasn’t a nice, warm calmness you would usually get, it was of a more scary, almost crazy way, like a deep endlessness.

“Hyung, it’s been a while” she said while faking a cheerful smile. ”I haven’t seen you since mums’ funeral.”
It was on purpose that she mentioned their mother and it most likely hit the spot, as her brother had a hurting expression for a short while. And even though it was her aim to make him feel bad, she wasn’t happy. It hurt her to see him suffer or to see him sad, but her anger always overtook the loving feelings for her brother.
I am really acting like a damn ... she thought, but she still maintained her smiling expression.

“You changed a lot since the last time I saw you” Yunho told her with a slight sad smile. She could hear his trembling tone and it was clear that this situation was rather painful to him. Her heart screamed in agony, but no matter what, whenever she thought about forgiving him, she would remember what had happened on that night.

“Of course I would change. I mean, I tried to beat an entire gang to protect someone, but instead got beaten to a pulp and maybe even killed someone, while all my family did was wait and look through the air. Who would not change after that??” She asked him, still showing a nice and bright smile. “You know Hyung? I’m not even sure anymore if I am still sane”

Her brother was shocked over her saying such things. He had prepared his mind for the time he would meet her again, but he would never ever have imagined her questioning her own sanity.

His friends were just as shocked as him. It was the first time for them to see the little brother of their leader and even though they heard about them having a bad relationship, they never believed it to be as bad as the rumors said.

What they witnessed right now, was even worse than these rumors. The things his little brother said, seemed to be quite friendly and respectful, but it was sure they were meant to be hurtful and poisonous. But because of the friendly smile and the cheerful tone, it was hard to say anything back or get angry.

Just as her brother was about to say something back, the door to the rooftop opened, showing a delicate, black haired guy with black nerdy glasses, almost the same as the ones Hyun-Ki had.

“Yunho Hyung!” he shouted. “The director wants to talk to you”

Hyun-Ki could see that he was unwilling to go, but she was almost at her wits end, so she decided to bring an end to their sudden meeting and disturbed her brother as he was about to tell the boy he would come later.

“Hyung, I think you should go now.” She said and turned around.

Yunho, who didn’t know what to do anymore, was struggling about what to do. Was it the right thing to leave and let her be alone to think, or was it better to stay and talk with her more? Would he annoy her if he wanted to talk with her? Would she leave him again if he pestered her too much?

He didn’t know what to do, but there was one thing he knew. She hates me.
It was understandable that he would not know how much it hurt her to tell him to go. And it was clear that she too, would not know about his deep regret and the brotherly love he felt for her.

So, without knowing how the other felt, they parted ways. As soon as he and his friends left, Hyun-Ki wiped away the tears that filled her eyes and breathed in deeply. She stayed on the rooftop till lunch break. As soon as the bell ringed, she left for work. The dark calmness didn’t go away; furthermore it got harder for her to think about pleasing and happy things. One thing was sure for her, if she couldn’t release her bottled up feelings soon, she felt like she would go crazy. So she decided to call in sick tomorrow at school.
Only did she not know that a group of six blonde guys had the same thoughts about skipping school.

 

Yeah, I'm sorry that the chapter was rather short. But I'm totally not in the mood to write >.< 

And I have no plan about what to write, because writing POV's is rather hard for me >.< (I didn't think it would be this hard...)

If you like or dislike the new writing style tell me please! Because I want to know if I should write with POV's or if it would be alright to write some chapters like this!!!