Eating cake with Zelo

As a gangster "GUY"

Guys, I'm going to change the Name of the female lead. 

Her Name as guy is going to be Hwan Jin, while her Name as girl is going to be Hye Jin. 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hi guys”, he said with a cheerful voice. The others just looked at him surprised as they saw the girl from today behind him. Zelo had never taken a girl with him to their Headquarter, thought he did have some girlfriends before. It was an open pact that they never took a girl to their Hideout except they meant it with the girl, but that only happened about two times. One was Jongjae and the other one was Daehyo, but it didn’t hold with either of them.

They didn’t say anything about it and just watched as he came inside, closely followed by her. For the guys it looked like she was shyly hiding behind him, what made Zelo kind of happy since it made him feel manlier. They couldn’t have known that she was too nervous of them seeing and recognizing her. She didn’t know if either Yongguk, who had already seen her up close or Himchan, who most likely saw her school papers would see through her disguise. Inside her head was chaos, because she couldn’t decide if she should run or  actually stay put.
 

**flashback, about 30 minutes before**

“Well, we should go now, I’m sure you actually had something planned with your friends, right?”, she said with a smile while standing up. “Actually…”, Zelo started, panically looking for a reason for her to stay with him. “..you didn’t get to eat your cake right? I have some at the place I’m about to head to…. If you want, would you like to come with me?”

He was really, really, happy that he remembered that they still had some cake from his big brothers birthday party and just hoped she would take the bait. “Ähm… well, I would quite like to, but I’m not too sure… why would you do that? I mean... I don't know your friends and I don't want to eat the cake others wanted to eat” Jae said, warily trying to figure out why Zelo was actually so nice to her. This sentence kind of surprised Zelo, since most girls he knew gladly took every offer he had, to get near him or his Hyungs and they were never this wary about him. “Well, you would have to pay with some of your time and accompany me”, he said and grinned brightly. Jae, who had nothing against sharing some time against cake, thought about it briefly. Maybe Zelo was lonely or somethign like that, she thought.

Moreover, she could get get cake for free and spend some time with other people and she wouldn't have to be all alone….but…. what if they see through her disguise? No... that can't be, her dress-up was perfect….

She was still in her thoughts, when suddenly her stomach rumbled, making Zelo smile. “See, your stomach is speaking for you, come with me!”, he said and took her by her hand.

*flashback end*

 

Zelo realized only know that he was holding her hand this whole time and let go with a slight blush. “These are my Hyungs, my older brother Yongguk, Himchan Hyung, Jongup Hyung, Daehyo Hyung and Youngjae Hyung. Hyungs this is Hye Jin-shii!”, Zelo said with a smile. Jae bowed slightly with an smile and greeted them. She was greeted back and the guys curiously looked at her, then Zelo guided her to their kitchen upstairs, feeling kind of awkward about the situation.

To him, it felt like he was introducing his girlfriend, though he only knew her for a few minutes. As she walked in front of him, he let his eyes slide down her body and concluded that she really had a good figure and he noticed that a slight scent of sweet apples surrounded her.

“Well, the only cake we have is Strawberry, but I hope you don’t mind”, he said and gave her a piece. “No problem at all, I like strawberry cakes”, she assured him and tasted from the cake. It was really good, but then a question came to her mind. ”If this is a birthday cake, I should at least tell your brother Happy Birthday right?? Is it all right for me to just eat this??”she asked and looked at him with big questioning eyes.

Zelo felt like she looked right inside him and got a bit shy. “I don’t think that’s a problem, just enjoy the cake for now”, he mumbled and got himself something to drink. Then he sat down on the couch next to her and watched her eating. “If you look at me like that while I’m eating you make me feel awkward” Jae said, which made Zelo blush. “Sorry…, I didn’t mean to” he mumbled and looked away. “Don’t worry about it, but why are you not eating?” she asked and watched him again. “Well, you know my Hyung really loves Strawberry cakes and the last three days I ate sooo much Strawberry cake…. ”, he tried to tell her, but was kind of distracted by her wiping away some cream on .

As she slid her tongue over her lips, looking at her cake and thinking about whether to eat the strawberry now or save it for last, Zelo intensely watched her and his mind drifted off to some fantasies that made him instantly blush as Jae put her attention back to him. “So you are sick of strawberrie cakes now?”, she said with a smile, finishing his sentence from before. She looked at him with a confused look as to why he was all red. “Are you not feeling well?”, she asked and put her hand on his forehead, unintentionally moving her face closer. “Doesn’t seem like a fever…” she said.

The sudden closeness made Zelo blush a bit more, but he got himself together again and stood up. “D- Do you.. want something to drink?”, he asked while facing her with his back. “Yeah sure… is everything all right?”, she asked as she finished her cake.  “Yeah, sure”, Zelo said and gave her a drink. “The cake was really tasty. But I have a question: Why did you help me before? You know…with that overly tall guy?”

She asked and looked at him curiously. “Well… ”, he started. He thought back, but he didn’t know anymore why he rushed to the rescue, after all, he was usually not the type to do that. He remembered how it felt like the time had stopped when he first saw her and suddenly he was already in the middle, trying to protect a girl he had never met before.  

"I don't know... I guess it was just by chance...." he said, looking away to hide his emberassment. "Hmm.. I guess I had luck that you helped me", 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hey, I did my best to post as fast as possible, without the story being strange, so I hope you like it :D

Comment pleaase~