Couples Shopping

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 10:
Couples Shopping

 

~~~~~~'s P.O.V.

"Really? Only eyes for me?" I asked curiously.  He nodded as a response.  "Awhh~ You are starting to become more greasy just like WooHyun Oppa.  Did you take lessons from him?" I asked trying to hold in my laughter.  "Yup!" He yelled cutely.  And there you go, I bursted out laughing!  "Haha! You- Haha took hahaha lessons hahahaha~!!!" I bursted as tears started gathering around my eyes.   MyungSoo pouted and yelled, "Yah! Don't make fun of me! I just wanted to impress you!"  "With what?! Your so cute! I love you so much Oppa!! Hahahahaha!"  I confessed.  MyungSoo pouted and ran into WooHyun and SungGyu Oppa's room.  I quickly stopped laughing and barged in.  WooHyun was shirtless and MyungSoo took of his polo leaving him with his black wifebeater.

*Oh! My! Gawd! So Y!* I thought and mentally facepalmed.  I close my eyes and quickly turned around.  As soon as I turned around, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a hug.  I smelled his scent and boom, I knew it was MyungSoo.   *Gosh! he smells so good~* I thought.  "Mianhe Oppa..." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.  "It's okay.   Just don't do it again!"  He said and held out his pinky.  I giggled at his childish acts and intertwine my pinky with his.  And then, he kissed both of our hands.  "Ppalli! I thought we are going shopping!!"  I yelled and ran out of the room.

"Yah! Wait!" He yelled struggling to put on his shoes and polo while running out of the house.  I stood at the bus stop and waited for MyungSoo.  When MyungSoo go to the stop he was huffing and puffing.  I caressed his face and held his hand.   He blushed.  "Oooooh~!  MyungSoo is blushing!"  I yelled and giggled at him.   He turned even more red and pulled me in for a back hug.  He started twirling me around and kissed me.  When the bus came he stopped and ran in the bus because I had already left.  The ride was only 25 minutes.  We were just taking cute selcas and joked around with eachother.

~~25 Minutes Later~~

"Yay! We are here!"  I yelled and twirled around the mall.  My eyes were twinkling at the sight of my favorite stores.  As soon as I was finished browsing I saw my favorite store; Abercrombie.  I quickly ran to the store leaving MyungSoo behind.  He had to run much faster.  I had long legs so I ran quickly but since he was taller,  he quickly caught up with me.  *Omo! I am so going to be broke!*  I yelled in my head and sighed in a frustrated way.  I saw cute shorts and tried them on.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfCqCCZygyO0Qo71cmz3w
(Imagine them a bit longer!)

I came out wearing this and MyungSoo's eyes where bulging out of its sockets.  I laughed at him.  He gave me a thumbs up and whistled when I went back into the changing room.  I got out of the changing room and continued 'browsing'.  I wanted to buy everything but I need to save money.  "Oppa! Let's find something that is very similar! Remember couples shopping!"  I scolded him while pointed at my head when I said 'remember'.  He rubbed the back of his neck in ebarassment.  "How about plaid?!"  His voice seemed a little happy.  I saw it in his eyes and nodded.  To be honest I really do like plaid anyway.  He ran to the boys side quickly.  I just giggled at his actions.

After 15 minutes we met at the changing rooms.  I saw him with 5 different plaids!  I mean only 2 of them is similar to mine.  So we both tried them on and I felt really happy.  I had that special feeling that you can't just let go that easily.  Butterflies.  That's what you call them.

MyungSoo's plaids:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOzy6_MeR_Cx-cbYoVMob
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQODfZ4k_RR9w6M62w0m34

 

~~~~~~~'s Plaids:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm7loIaPPO8jqgDW_hTUm
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0eZy0breTeeIb-W3CtyN

"Oppa! I really like them! We really look like a couple!" I yelled and held tightly on his arm.  "I know jagi~" He cooed as I jsut blushed at them word 'jagi.'  We were walking around and saw a store that caught my eye.  I really wanted to go, so I just dragged MyungSoo.  The store was full of couples shopping and showing there love for one another.  I was caught in awe and MyungSoo saw me.  So, he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.  Many people were staring.  But in a good way.  They were smiling and they said we are a really cute couple and all.  MyungSoo and I both blushed.

I was walking around and something really cute hit me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQumL5-R_IpQpPZ1lpVd7J

MyungSoo and I tried it on, and we both really liked it.  I am so happy right now, I feel like crying.  MyungSoo held my hand and bought the jackets.  I really love him with all my heart.  He pulled me to a park right outside of the mall and took me to a bench.  I started crying with happy tears and he held my hand and wiped my tears away.  MyungSoo then took out a bag.(A/N It was a little bag that was just put into a big bag that MyungSoo had.)  I never noticed it and I feel stupid for not seeing it. -_-  He handed it to me and I found a bag:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToyAFjIlYvDWeoH_DZDR8

I gasped and hugged him so tight.  He was trying to say things but it wasn't clear so I just kept hugging him.  I looked in the inside and saw a white box and opened it to see this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6SoJJGuIGkhMqLbXyOoD

He took the box from my hand and took my other hand.  He took one of the rings and placed in on my right ring finger.  I took the other ring and placed it on his left ring finger.  Then, he pulled me in for long, passionate kiss.








_________________________________________________________________________
Author's Corner:
How was it? Sorry for not updating in a while! I was SOO BUSY! My Aunt had a baby~
I miss you guys! Please comment and update! Sarenghae~ ^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ7RIN-aBzvZ0DcefvwHl
So CUTE!! >.<

Please SUBSRIBE TO MY OTHER STORY!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/185537/falling-for-my-enemy-gangs-infinite-kara-myungsoo-you-bap-daehyun