Finally Meeting MyungHee(Part 1)

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 4:
Finally Meeting MyungHee (Part 1)

 

~~~~~~~~'s P.O.V.
                                

                            I woke up grumpily with the sunlight all in my face. *Aigoo* I thought while scratching the back of my neck and then stretching it.  I turned my head to the side to see DongWoo Oppa. But I guessed wrong.  It was MyungSoo Oppa! He was hugging my waist. I tried to wiggle but he just made his grip tighter.  I justed layed my head back down to his chest. But, he just nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.  I blushed and kissed his check. He woke up and said, "Morning aegi-yah!" "Moring Oppa!" I yelled in his face. He moved back because I was so loud. (Keke xD) I just giggled at his cute reaction.
                            "Umm.. Oppa why was I sleeping with you? Where is DongWoo Oppa?! Huh?!" I yelled at him. "Whoa. Chill. I don't know. He just slept with SungGyu and WooHyun hyung." My mouth formed into a 'O' shape.  He smiled at me. "So are we going to MyungHee today?" I asked him holding his hand. He stiffened. "Umm... sure but together??" He asked looking away.  I just held his hand tighter and nodded at him.  He sighed and nodded at me. "Yeah!" I yelled and jumped in the air. 'Yah! On one condition, we need to buy her presents before we go." He looked at me. I gave him a DUH face., and he seemed confused. "Of course Oppa! That's what I was going to ask you!" I shouted and danced around the room.
                             Then, he started dancing around with me. We giggled and had fun together. After that, I tripped over my own foot (Epic fail! LoL) and MyungSoo fell with me.  I was on top and he was on the bottom.  He was blushing and so was I.  Then a knock on the door made us turn our heads.  'Hyung! Noona! Time for- Ah!" Yelled SongJung.  "Ooooh~! Sorry for interupting!" SongJung cooed and gave us kissy faces. We blushed and giggled.  He closed the door and I sighed. "Op-pa you are heavy! Get off! Ppalli!" I yelled in his face. He widened his eyes and got off me quickly. "Yah! Get ready!" He yelled in my face. 'Yah. That hurts ya'know!" I said and folded my arms across my chest. "See how I feel.." He mumbled. 'Mwoh!" I yelled. "Nothing." He said and scratched his head.      
                              I quickly went through my closet and looked for something nice to wear. *Aigoo! I don't know!* I yelled in my head and scratched my head furiously.  "Hmmmm~~" I hummed the tune of 'Be Mine' while searching for something nice to wear.  I choose out this outfit:

Image DetailImage Detail

                                        "Yah!! Are you ready?! I am comi- Whoa!" MyungSoo Oppa said with wide eyes and an open mouth. "Shut up! Let's go!" I yelled and ran ourside. He was frozen. but then he shook his head back to reality and chased after me.  "Yah! Wait!" He yelled. I laughed and reached the bus-stop before he did. Then, he finally came and breathed unevenly.  The bus came and we went inside and paid. We couldn't find a seat, until we saw one next to an old couple.  "Mianhe. C-can we sit next to you?" I asked shyly. "Oh! But what of course! Mianhe for being so rude!" The ahjumma said. I smiled and so did MyungSoo.
                                        "You remind me of my husband and I" The ahjumma said and looked at her husband. I smiled and nodded. "How long have you been together?" The ahjusshi asked. "U..umm.. we aren't a couple.. Mianhe.." I said shyly looking down to the ground.  "Ah! That's a waste! You could have had cute kids! And you make the poerfect couple!" The ahjumma said. I  blushed. *Me and MyungSoo have kids?* I thought and shook away the thoughts. The ahjusshi stood up and walked towards MyungSoo and whispered something to him.  MyungSoo blushed and nodded at him. I gave him a what-happened look. He shook his head nd mouthed 'nothing'.  
                                          The bus driver called our stop and MyungSoo and I stood up and walked out. But before we did, the ahjumma winked at me, and the ahjusshi winked a MyungSoo Oppa. When we walked out MyungSoo held my hand. We walked out and started walking to the mall.  There where many stores but I didn't know which one to get her present. "Which one should we go to?" MyungSoo Oppa asked. 'Molla?" I said while looking around.  "Aigoo. This is going to be fun.." I heard MyungSoo Oppa mumble.





_____________________________________________________
Late chapter! Mianhe!
Comment+Subscribe=


Image Detail

Jung DaeHyun and a free kitten!