Gym Class+Detention

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 13:
Gym Class+Detention

~~~~~~~'s P.O.V.


*Aigoo~ I am so energetic today!  Can't wait for next period!*  I yelled mentally in my head and squeled next to DongWoo Oppa.  "Are you ok?  Do you need to go to a mental hospital?"  He asks putting the palm of his hand on my forehead to make sure I am not 'sick.'  I slapped his arm and crossed my hands over my chest, "Ani!"  He laughed and MyungSoo chuckled also.  I glared at him and stood up with MinKyul.

RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

*Yes! Finally lunch period is over! Time to go to Gym class!*  I thought and ran to my previous class to get my stuff and ran to my next class.  I looked around in the gym and there were a lot of people!  Coach Kang yelled my name and I sprinted up to him to know what he wanted, "Here is your uniform!"  I took a little step back because I HATE it when people yell in my face.  It's rude and annoying.
I heard the gym door open and I saw MyungSoo and WooHyun walking in.  I ran to the girls locker with MinKyul to change my clothes.  The uniform was pretty cute and the colors were maroon, and white.(Author's note:  The volleyball uniform for my school is Maroon and gold, with a Viking!^^) MinKyul and I got out of the locker and looked at one another, to check if we looked ok.  We gave eachother 2 thumbs up and laughed.  
We both ran out of the girls locker room and headed for the gym doors to open it.  But we were stopped by EunYoung, NaYun, Jinah, the school Queenkas.  *Oh god..* I thought and groaned.  They all smirked at MinKyul and I and said, "We're gonna beat you, so we can win BACK the hearts of our Oppa's.." EunYoung pointed out.  "Oh wow, I am so scared..."  I said in a sarcastic voice.  I'll be honest with you,  I am very competitive and athletic.  I love sports especially, volley, football, flag football, and soccer.  There so easy and at my old high school they called me 'Mini Beast.'
I smirked and continued, "Sports..is my game....so you better be careful.."  Then I pushed them aside and grabbed MinKyul's hand and pushed to gym doors open.  Eyes were on us and I saw MyungSoo and WooHyun at the bleachers and we decided to sit next to them.  "Afternoon children!! I am your Coach for the semester! And my name is Coach Kang! Today we will be playing various types of sports, but everyone has to at least participate in one!  That includes you too girls!"  Coach said and looked at EunYoung, NaYun, and Jinah who were flushed from being pointed out on.
Smiling, Coach called the sport volleyball and I got up.  "MinKyul, do you wanna play?"  I asked her and she answered back, "No thanks! I am waiting for track! Hwaiting Unnie!"   I smiled and ran down the bleachers carefully.  EunYoung,NaYun, and Jinah also decided to play volleyball.  I went to team 'ELITES'  while the other 3 went to team 'PREPS,'  SooYeon, HanYul, ChaeRin, YooYoung, JunHee, and I were on team 'ELITES,'  
And I didn't really know the other 3 players besides the one I know already.  I was the outside hitter on the front left corner, SooYeon middle front hitter, HanYul was the front right setter, ChaeRin was the outside hitter on the far right in the back, YooYoung was middle back hitter, and JunHee was the other setter who was behind me.  
Right in front of me was EunYoung, we were the first to serve and ChaeRin served first.  The ball went to the other side, then they hit it back to our side, and YooYoung hit it to HanYul and HanYul setted the ball, and I yelled "Outside!" and I got to spike the ball right in front of EunYoung! (Author's Note: Haha!  Does anyone need help understanding volleyball?^^)  
She looked shock and she had to step back and had to hug her friends for comfort her.  *So easy!*  I thought.  I can get competitive very easily so the game could be dangerous.

~~1 Hour Later~~

We had played 4 games, and only 3 counted the last was a fun game.  The 'PREPS' team won the second game but we won the first and 3rd game, including the fun game.  In the first game I got 4 points and 3 serves.  2nd game 3 spikes and 2 serves.  And the third game I had 7 points and 2 serves.  The fun game, I have to say the other girls most of the points.  I either got 1-2 points.  These girls on my team are really good, and I'll give them credit for that.
During the fun game, the boys who wanted to do basketball left, MyungSoo and WooHyun had left.  They still aren't back but I ran up to the bleachers to hug MinKyul.  "Yah! You are so sweaty! But you did great!"  MinKyul exclaimed and pulled me in for another hug.  "Why do you want to do track? Isn't that hard?"  I asked breathing heavily.  "Not really!  I am actually the school's track ace actually!"  She yelled and I was surprised.  She didn't look like the type of girl who ran, but if you look closely, she had the body and the long legs.  I do to, but track is just my enemy.  I just think I run slow.  
"Boo!"  I heard a voice yell behind me and hugged me.  "Kya!"  I yelled and turned around to see a y, sweaty Myungsoo.  "Omo! Your so-" I yelled but covered my mouth with my hand and realized what I was about to say.  "Bwoh!?"  He yelled.  I shook my head and said, "Your just y Oppa!  Gosh!"  And I sat down on the bleachers to cover my blushing face.  He lifted my head and said, "We won."  I smiled and hugged him.  "Congrats!"  "How many points did you make Oppa?"  "15 points and hyung got 13."  I smiled and tried to search for WooHyun but I saw him talking to MinKyul so I didn't try to bother them.
"Hey ~~~~~! Great game! you should try out for the volleyball team with us!"  SooYeon suggested.  I nodded and said, "Great game to Unnie's!"  "Yeah! You shouuld try out!"  JunHee, ChaeRin, YooYoung, and HanYul yelled all togther.  I laughed and nodded.  They waved at me and I waved back.
Actually when MyungSoo was gone i got to learn more about SooYeon, JunHee, HanYul, YooYoung, and ChaeRin.  All of them are older than me except for JunHee, but she is also younger than MinKyul.
"Class! Go change! Period is almost over!"  Coach yelled.  I sprinted to the locker room to shower quickly and change.  I looked at my watch and I was late for Chemistry class.  MyungSoo was behind me but Woohyun and MinKyul had Algebra next.  MyungSoo opened the door and I followed.  

Mrs. Lee handed both of us a pink slip.  I read it and I was shocked.  "DETENTION?!"  We both yelled.


__________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Corner:
Hi! Sorry for the late update! School is in the way and I have volleyball practice daily and I have my games!
Mianhe! So much homework and projects! -_-
Please comment and subscribe please!  And feel free to advertise this story!
I give you my permission!^^
Till next time, loves! <3

My other stories:

Capturing The Playboy's Heart

F
alling For My Enemy?!