Bonding Time With Sehun

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 18:

 

Bonding Time With Sehun


~~~~~~~~'s P.O.V.


  "S-sehun what are y-you doing,"  I asked, as he layed his warm hand on my shoulder.  "You don't want me here?"  He said sitting on the ground pouting.  I shot back, "a-ani! It's just a surprise finally seeing you after what like 5 years?"  He turned around to face me and smiled.  Sehun pulled me in a hug, unexpectedly.  I froze at the spot but not long after that I hugged him back.  "Wanna hang today?"  He asked as all the memories shot back at me.  
"W-what about Myungsoo and the others?"  I asked.  "I'll text them later telling them we are going on a date."  He whispered into my ear smiling very cheekily.

  "Let's go Mimi,"  he said and that's when everything from the past came back.  

Author's P.O.V.

8 years ago

  8 year old ~~~~~ was in the hands of her mother, sobbing softly.  "U-umma do you really have to go?"  The young girl asked while looking at her mother with those adorable brown orbs of hers.  "Yes baby, but your Oppa is going to be there with you."  She answered softly.  The 11 year old boy Dongwoo rang the doorbell.  Loud thuds came from the inside.  A woman around ~~~~~~'s mothers age came out with a couple of other kids.  

  "KyungJi!  Hello, this must be ~~~~~ & Dongwoo, I am your Auntie MinYul!  Nice to meet you both!"  She said with a tuneful tone.  ~~~~~ looked at her and the to her brother, her mother, then the 12 other boys.  She went down from her mother's arms and went with the her Aunt.  "Bye Umma~!"  ~~~~~ & Dongwoo yelled together waving goodbye to their mother.  

  "Kids this is ~~~~ & Dongwoo!  ~~~~~~ is 8 and Dongwoo is 11!  Please be nice kids!"  The middle-aged woman announced.  They bowed to eachother and the lady left the room.  ~~~~~ looked at all the boys carefully, but one caught her attention.  A boy maybe 1 year older then her, he said his name is Sehun.  What a beautiful name she thought to herself.  That's when everything changed between the 2.  A simple greeting can change the 2 for life.  

  They began to bond even more, almost everyday.  As they got older they started to slip away from eachother.  Then when ~~~~~ was 11, Sehun the guy she has been crushing on for 3 years now, her love of her life left.  

End of flashback

Sehun's P.O.V.


  "I'll be rite back ok ~~~~~.  Stay arraseo?"  I said sternly and she nodded obediently.  I called Luhan and told him that me and ~~~~~ are going out on a date together.  "Tell Dongwoo hyung ok!!?"  I yelled and he yelled back, "Yes!! Geez I thought I am your hyung! You are like a ahjusshi!  I thought you were mine!?  HunHan forever?! What is that to you now, huh?!"  He yelled playfully.  I laughed into the phone and hanged up.  'Geez I hope that Myungsoo guy won't be pissed, anyway she was mine first so nothing to worry about, rite?'  I though in my head.

  "Come on Mimi!"  I yelled and grabbed her hand.  "Yah! Don't grab me like I'm your dog or something!"  She yelled playfully.  I grabbed her chin, lightly and smirked, "your mine for today," and I stole a kiss from her forhead.  I pulled her hand and dragged her into my car.  



(Author's Note: I LOVE RANGE ROVERS!  Like I am inlove! I fangirl over them! ><)

  "Y-you have a Range Rover?! That's my dream car!!"  She squealed in delight.  I nodded and smiled.  "Gorgeous rite?" I asked.  "Yes!!!  So beautiful!"  She yelled staring at the car with delight.  "Well your more gorgeous,"  I said and I could see her cheeks turn pink.  I laughed, and drove to, Lotte World.

EXO-Peter Pan  Listen while reading please!

"Omo!  Lotte World!"  She yelled.  I nodded and she grabbed my arm, pulling us into the gift shop.  She put on some cute headbands, and placed some on myself.  Every time I tried to take them off, she would slap my hands lightly.  I took them off and she yelled at me.  We were so close, my heart was beating so fast.  I still love her don't I?  I still love you ~~~~~,  I am your eternal Peter Pan.  

  "How about this Oppa?"  She placed a beany on my cotton candy color hair and we both looked at the mirror.  She giggled and we took several photos.  And some were just me, I wonder what will happen if someone saw our photos?


(Credits:  hyper-beat)

  I turned away from the mirror to look at ~~~~~~.  And she looked so adorable.  She was taking adorable selcas with the cute bunny ears.  Gosh, I am so inlove aren't I?  "How does it look?"  She asked and tilted her head a little.  I gave her 2 thumbs up and a cheeky grin.



  

  "Let's go oppa!"  She said and grabbed my hand.  My heart began to beat again.  I will make you fall for me, my Cinderella.

 


Author's Corner:
Hey what's up you guys?  I am back and ready baby! :)

So, who do you guys think is the better man, Sehun or Myungsoo? Please comment below!
I love Range Rovers, a lot! Weird thing that I love rite?  Since I am a girl?  But haha no! :)
Peter Pan by EXO is amazing! I cry everytime I listen to it!! <3  Sarenghae EXO Oppa's!

OMG 4 days until my One Direction concert!  I am happy, but I wish it was EXO.  Not much of a hardcore fan as I am with EXO, but excited!

Comment & Subscribe, love!