The Start of My New Life

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 2:
The Start of My New Life

DongWoo's P.O.V.


             I am in the car driving back to my dorm in HongDae. My little Sister ~~~~~~ is sleeping in the seat next to me. I was focusing on the road until something popped up in my mind. *OMO! I forgot to tell the other Infinite members about ~~~~~~~ -ah staying with us!! Aish! I am so dead!* I thought and scratched the back of my head eagerly. *But at least Manager-Hyung knows about it, but if not I would have been toasted!* I thought and sighed in relief.
           
              We were only a couple minutes away from my dorm. When we finally reached it I got out of the car and carried ~~~~~~~ -ah bridal style. I opened the door, thank God, no one was awake. I mean it's 1:39 AM. Who would be awake at this time of day? I opened the door to my room and I opened it carefully not to wake up my roommate. MyungSoo or a.k.a. L. He is a deep sleeper so probably he won't wake up right not. I set ~~~~~~ -ah on my bed and let her sleep there. When I finally laid her down I went outside to close the door in the car and the dorms' door. Then when I finished closing the door, I closed the door in my room and laid in betweem ~~~~~~ -ah and MyungSoo. 

               *I'll just get ~~~~~~ -ah's lugguage tomorrow........... Jang DongWoo get ready tomorrow, the Infinite members will beat the crap out of you....* I thought to myself and sighed deeply.

                                                                     ~~~~80808080808~~~~
                                                                               (New Day!)  

~~~~~~~'s P.O.V.


                "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a girlish scream wake me up. I opened my eyes and saw 2 cute boys standing by the door with their eyes wide opened. (A/N: It's Sungjung and SungYeol.) I gasped when I saw them just standing there looking at me. "Oppa!! DongWoo Oppa!!! Wake Up!!!!" I yelled in his ear and slapped his arm.

                 "Ahh~! What ~~~~~~~ -ah! OMO!" DongWoo Oppa said and realized why I was yelling at him when he saw the 2 guys still standing by the door. Then all of a sudden 3 more boys came by the door and said, "Why are you yell- Ah!" I just burried my face in my knees. Then the boy beside DongWoo Oppa woke up. "Shireo!! Whoa...." He said when he looked at me. The guy with the small eyes said to Oppa explain while pointing at mke. "Guys...let's go outside and talk about this.." Oppa said and they all nodded and walked to the living room while I trailed behind them.

                   "Okay....guys before you say anything about her....she is not a , or a hooker. She is my baby sister. The landlady of her neighborhood yesterday told her to leave because someone else wanted her apartment. So she called me and asked if she could stay. Our parents work abroad, and ~~~~~ -ah doesn't want to leave Korea. Before you can start yelling at me Manager-Hyung knows she is living with us.." DongWoo Oppa said and closed his eyes waiting for them to start yelling.

                 "DongWoo-Hyung it's ok." A cute guy said rubbing his back. (A/N: That is WooHyun^^)  "Ummm....can you introduce yourself to us?" The girly looking boy said. I nodded my head in response. "A-anneyeong hasseyeo Jang ~~~~~ impnida. Miahne...as soon as i get steady I will leave you guys so you can feel comfortable again." I said and hung my head low. "Ani! It's alright!!" The small eyed guy said. "Let's introduce ourselves Infinite." The tall boy said. "Anneyeong I am SungGyu..the leader!", "You know me DongWoo~!", "You can call me WooHyun Oppa!", "Howon but call me Hoya!", "Choding SungYeol!!" ,"MyungSoo but I prefer L..", "I am the cute, diva, maknae SungJong!!" They each said when they introduced themselves. "And we are Infinite!" They yelled at the same time. I giggled at their cuteness. 

                   "How can a cute girl like you be related to that dinosaur..." WooHyun said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Hoya nodded and he agreed what WooHyun said about me. "Yah!" DongWoo Oppa yelled. I just laughed at them. "Oh! And you can call all of us Oppa!" WooHyun yelled and hugged me. "~~~~~ -ah! How old are you?" SungJong said. "16" I said. He just nodded. "When were you born?" He asked me. "January 9th 1996" I said as a response. "Oh! You are my Noona!" He yelled and hugged me. I smiled and nodded. While SungJong was hugging me L was staring at me.

                       I walked up to him and asked, "Should I call you MyungSoo Oppa or L Oppa?" He smiled sweetly at me. *He looks really cute...* I thought in my head and smiled. "People who call me L....I don't really care about them or they mean nothing to me..... so I guess you can call me MyungSoo Oppa!" He said and gave me his cute eyesmile. *Wahhh~!!* I thought. "Actually you are the second person to call me MyungSoo Oppa...my baby sister is the first to call me MyungSoo oppa.." He said staring at me. I nodded and hugged him. He stiffened. "I must be lucky..." I whispered in his ear and sat down in the couch next to WooHyun Oppa. I looked at the tv and they were watching Music Core. T-Ara's Lovey Dovey was playing. I got up and started dancing to the song. Then SungJong joined with me and started danceing. I smiled. 

                        When the song finished they started clapping and complimenting me. I blushed. "Ahh~!! Our ~~~~ -ah is blushing!!" WooHyun Oppa said and pinched my cheeks. I pouted. "Oppa~!! Pweeeeeassseee stop~~~!" I yelled while using aeygo on him. He gasped at how cute I was and tackeled me with his hug and we fell on the floor. "Yah stop!" MyungSoo Oppa said and grabbed my arm and hugged me. I hugged him back. He stuck his tongue at WooHyun Oppa. "Ahh! Our MyungSoo is jelly!!" SungJong and SungYeol cooed at the same time. We both blushed and sat on the couch. 

                           *They are actually super nice! I love them! I love this new beginning of my life!* I thought and smiled to myself.




_____________________________________________________________________
Author's Corner:
How was it?!! :)
OMG the beach was soooo awesome yesterday!! But it was cold!
Remember:
Comment+Subscribe= 


thumbnail.aspx?q=4741850560463116&id=569

A kiss from Nam Woohyun!