Surprise Encountering

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 17:

Surprise Encountering

~~~~~~~'s P.O.V.

  "Thank you Hyeri," Myungsoo and I have said together.  How can you not love this girl?  I hope we can support her forever, I don't care if people will talk all that matters is that she is with us, safe.  "Hey let's go to Hongdae!  Myungsoo call the other Oppa's!"  I suggested excitedly.  Myungsoo nodded and walked off to call the others, while Hyeri gave me 2 thumbs up.  Hyeri and I were walking backwards until we both bumped into something, human like at least.  I turned around and my mouth dropped, it was Oh Sehun.  My first crush.  

  "A-ah s-so-sorry Sehun-shi," I managed to say.  Behind me I heard a crowd of rowdy teens, perferably boys, the INFINITE boys.  "H-how do you- oh ~~~~~! Iy's been so long! You still look gorgeous!"  He complimented me and I blushed.   'Ooh! Stupid me! Don't blush around him ~~~~~, he is gone from your life!'  I thought and mentally hit myself in the head.

  "Thanks Oppa, i-it's been awhile,"  I said looking down.  "Who is that cutie?"  Sehun asked pointing at Hyeri.  "O-oh that's Hyeri, I am taking care of her now, her parents passed, so I had to step in and become her mother, for now at least. " I explained but whispered the last part, making sure Hyeri couldn't hear that. His mouth dropped and got on his knees and introduced himself to Hyeri.  "Well hi Sehunnie Oppa!"  She giggled.  "Oh Sehun?!"  A familiar voice yelled from behind me.
  
  "H-hyung? Dongwoo hyung?!"  Sehun said and hugged Dongwoo like they have never seen eachother in like forever.  "I missed you hyung!"  Sehun said and Dongwoo nodded, and they released from the hug.  Sehun's friends, (EXO) saw Dongwoo and they all did a group hug.  When Dongwoo and I were young, our parents were always gone and we stayed with the Oh family, because we are close.  That's when I met Sehun for the first time.

  "~~~~~ dongsaeng!"  They all said and took turns squeezing me.  "Hi oppa's!"  I said with little breath.  "~~~~?"  Myungsoo called out.  I turned back and said, "Oh, Oppa, these are my close Oppa's we kinda of grew up together."  Myungsoo looked a bit jealous but he came up to me and hugged me from the back.  "Who is this?"  Baekhyun asked.  "My boyfriend Myungsoo, and those guys there are INFINITE."  I explained.  "I have heard a lot about this INFINITE, very rich but careless of things, in a good way."  Kris said.  "B-boyfriend?"  Sehun stuttered, we locked eyes but I turned to face something else.

  Threw the corners of my eyes, I saw Sehun put his head down and stare at the ground.  "We're EXO,"  Suho said.  "We are a gang if you didn't know,"  Tao said and smirked.  My eyes widened at the word 'gang'.   "Your in a gang Sehun Oppa?"  I asked worriedly.  He nodded.  "So are we ~~~~" Dongwoo said.  "But we aren't bad, we have allies and help one another. We fight of we have to,"  Woohyun said.  "We fight all the time, and we're sorta o.k. with these INFINITE boys."  Sehun said.

  All these information had to process in my head slowly.  My Oppa in a gang?  What, why would they hide this from me? Why?!  I thought in my head and I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.  I hung my head low and ran away.  As far from my friends, they only family I have with me right now.  I heard running foot steps behind me.  
 
  I went all the way to the other side of the mall and went into a corner.  I burried my face into my knees, and crawled into a ball.  The footsteps were coming closer, but slowly this time.  There hand was on my shoulder, I looked up, but it wasn't Myungsoo.

  Who can it be? Mwahaha! :)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's corner:
I am back my dears!  I miss AFF! <3

Sorry it's so short, this just popped into my head rite now. LOL xD
Please read my other stories!

Oh, if you don't know the JANOSKIANS please check them out on YouTube, they are hilarious!
But there is a lot of cursing, hehe.. :)

Check out my other stories!
Comment & Subscribe, love!