Surprise!

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 3:
Surprise!


~~~~~~~'s P.O.V.

                 Right now I am with Infinite. We are what you call 'bonding.' It seems like I've met them along time ago but we didn't. We got close very fast. And I enjoy their company. I find them like Brothers. Except for one of them. MyungSoo Oppa. He is really swwet, and wait, I am not saying the others are mean it's just that when you look at him, you see a mysterious boy, but in reality he is so SWEET!! So I'll say I like him. Right now we are just watching Music Core. On my left is MyungSoo Oppa, and on my right it is WooHyunnie Oppa. I got really sleepy so I laid my head on MyungSoo Oppa's shoulder.

                  He stiffened at the sudden closenss. I smiled. But then, I saw Infinite Oppa's on stage. My eyes widened and my mouth was hanging. I mean the show isn't live, that's why they are sitting near or next to me. (LoL) The song they were doing was called "Be Mine." I actually enjoyed it. I was clapping and humming to the music. Then, I saw MyungSoo Oppa performing. He looked y! Ahem... cute. Wait, forget it he was so freaking y! I started squeling. "MyungSoo Oppa you are so cute and y!! Kya!!" I yelled on the top of my longs.

                    Then, they all started staring at me. I blushed. Then MyungSoo was suprised drool came out on the side of his lips. I was so embarrased. Finally, I just ran to DongWoo/MyungSoo Oppa's room and locked the door. I got on the mattress and put the blanket over me. I heard a knock on the door but I didn't answer it.

~~2 Knocks~~
I did nothing.

~~3Knocks~~
Zilch from me.

~~4Knocks~~
Nu Thing!

"~~~~ -ah please open the door. I want to talk to you." I heard MyungSoo Oppa's voice from the other side of the door. "A-ani!" I yelled. MyungSoo Oppa just sighed. "PWWWWWWWWEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" He yelled using aeygo. I just sighed and got up from the mattress. I unlocked the door and opened it, but then I ran to the mattress and put the blanket over my head. I heard the door shut and MyungSoo chuckle. 

              "It's ok. I won't make fun of you." He said reasuringly. I nodded and looked at him in the eyes. "Did you really think I was that cute and y?" He asked while smirking. "Yah!" I yelled and then I hit his arm. "I'm joking but do you really think that?" I nodded and blushed. He carressed my face and kissed my cheek. I stiffened. "Suprise!" He yelled, and I just gave him a confused look. He shrugged. Then, I just kissed his cheek as a response. 

               We both smiled together. Then we just started chatting and playing around. I never knew he was such a dork! But I started crying when I heard his little sister had cancer. "Oppa! Do you visit your sister often?" I asked. he thought for awhile and nodded. " I am going tomorrow.." He said. I smiled. "Can I come Oppa!!" I yelled at him. He shook his head. I frowned. "Oh-Oh -Oh-Oh-Oppa sarenghae! Ah-ah-ah-ah mani manihe!" I sang while using aeygo. "I got you babe~ I got a chocolate love~ Number 1 hey-~" I sang but I was cut off when he tackeled me to the floor and hugged me.

                 I smiled. Then, he started tickling me. I was laughing so hard I started crying. Then when he stopped, we were in a awkward position. I was on top of him! How embarrassing! I blushed and he did too!

"Yah!! ~~~~~ -ah! MyungSoo-ah EAT!!!" SungGyu Oppa yelled.

                 We got up and went to the dining room to eat........Dukkboki!! :)




________________________________________________________________
Author's corner:
How was it. MyungSoo and ~~~~ -ah are getting close. Don't ya think? ;)
Remeber:
Comment+Subscribe=


thumbnail.aspx?q=4868500566311151&id=779

A date with Kim MyungSoo! :)