Date At The Park+ A Present?

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 15:
Date At The Park+ A Present?

~~~~~~'s P.O.V.


"Hey Oppa lets go to the park!"  I shouted and ran towards the park.  "Yah!"  He yelled and chased after me.  As soon as I reached the place I saw a little girl playing all alone.  I approached her and asked, "why are you playing by yourself?"  "Molla.. Unnie.. C-can you play with me, please?"  The little girl asked and used aeygo on me.  I smiled and gave in.  "Of course I will!  I am ~~~~~ unnie~ What's your name?"  I asked and held my hand out.  She held out her tiny hand and grabbed mine and replied, "Hi ~~~~~ unnie! I am Kwon Hyeri and I am 5 years old!"  She stuck 4 fingers out and I laughed, and stuck out her thumb for her.  
She giggled and finally Myungsoo arrived, "Slow down next time!"  Hyeri whispered to me, "who is he?" and I answered, "my boyfriend!"  "Hi Oppa! I am Hyeri!"  She giggled once again.  Myungsoo bent down to her level and said, "Hi Hyeri! Let's play!"  And then Myungsoo grabbed her little hand i ran to the slide.  They reached the top and Myungsoo sat down first, then placing Hyeri on his lap.  Hyeri looked terrfied, but Myungsoo held her hand throughout the whole ride down and she was laughing instead of crying.  
"Oppa! That was fun!"  Hyeri exclaimed and started tugging on Myungsoo's sleeve.  He laughed and held her in his arms and they went back up to the top of the slide, and did it several more times.  After their 6th time going down I ran up to Hyeri and asked, "Where are your parents?"  "Oh... I ran here unnie.. My parents were always fighting and I always go here, when they do.."  Hyeri said sounding sad.  "Do you know where they are now?"  Myungsoo asked.  "No... I went back a couple of hours ago, but Eomma and Appa were... dead..."  Hyeri bursted into tears and I wrapped my arms around her little body and let her snuggle close to me.  
"Do you want to stay with Oppa and Unnie?"  Myungsoo asked.   Hyeri's head shot up and yelled, "can I???!!"  Myungsoo and I both giggled and nodded.  "Yay! D-does that mean I-I can c-call you E-eomma and A-appa?"  Hyeri wondered.  Myungsoo and I both looked at eachother for awhile and said, "Yes."  "Thank you Eomma and Appa!"  Hyeri then bursted into tears of joy and hugged the both of us.  We pulled away and Myungsoo asked, "when was the last time you ate, princess?"  Hyeri placed a finger on the corner of her lip and said, "last night? I think.."  My eyes widened, and said, "let's go eat now, baby."  I grabbed her hand and Myungsoo's and dragged them to a dukbokki shop. 
When we reached the resturant,  I said, "2 orders of dukbokki please Ahjumma!"  She nodded and her eyes had widened, finding a 18 year old and a 17 with a 5 year old child.  "Oh... We had just found her and she is starving, and her parents are gone..."  "Oh... that's heart breaking.."  The Ahjumma said and continued, "I'll give this to you for free, dear.  What you are doing is really sweet and I appreciate for the 2 of you for being great people."  I smiled and bowed down to her.  I walked over to our table, finding Myungsoo and Hyeri playing around.  I giggled and kissed both of their cheeks.  "Eomma~! Appa said he loves both of us very much!"  Hyeri shouted and I looked at Myungsoo who was blushing.  
"Haha.. Is that so Myungmyung?"  I whispered acting cute.  He nodded and I laughed.  The orders of dukbokki finally came, and Myungsoo was feeding Hyeri.  Well, taking turns feeding eachother I should say.  Hyeri's tiny fingers wiped the corner of Myungsoo's lips and giggled while doing so.  Myungsoo did the same and I also feed Myungsoo, who was busy feeding Hyeri himself.  
We finally finished and headed home.  "Appa~ I am sleepy~~"  Hyeri yawned.  We all stopped in our tracks and Myungsoo got in his knees, and carried Hyeri in his arms.  Hyeri soon drifted to sleep and we arrived home.  I unlocked the door to see the Oppa's watching, "The Werewolf Boy." (Author's Note: Haha! The Werewolf Boy! I want to watch it!  :(  Unfortunately I can't!)  There head's snapped our way and they were about to explode with questions but Myungsoo put a finger to his lips and glared at them.  They go scared and backed off.  Myungsoo and I went to our room and placed Hyeri in our bed.



_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Corner:
How was it?!  
Are things going to fast?
We have a new character! Should they adopt her?
Please comment below~!

Comment+Subscribe=Loved by ME!

Check  out my other stories:
Falling For My Enemy?!

Capturing The Playboy's Heart