First Day Of School

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 10:
First Day Of School

~~~~~~'s P.O.V.

As soon as MyungSoo and I pulled away from the kiss, I quickly grabbed his arm and ran to the bus stop.  "Yah! Why are you in a hurry?!" MyungSoo yelled trying to get of his breath.  "It's Sunday! And we are starting school tomorrow! Pabo!"  I yelled and flicked his forehead.  "Oww~" He mumbled and pouted.  "Let's go home now Oppa.."  I said sounding tired.  When we were on our way home, I fell asleep during the bus trip.  "Yah~ Wake up, babygirl~"  MyungSoo cooed and gently shook me.  "Asdfghkleh.." I mumbled and opened my eyes and rubbed them.  I looked at my watch and it said,  6:09 PM.  'Aigoo~ School is tomorrow..' I thought and sighed. 

After 5 minutes of the trip home, our bus stop finally came.  I grabbed MyungSoo's hand and quickly walked towards the dorm.  "Hey lovebirds~"  SungYeol cooed and hugged the both of us.  "Yah! Hands off!"  MyungSoo yelled and pried SungYeol's arms open.  I was looking around and I spotted WooHyun sitting alone, being quiet.  'That's not really like WooHyun..' I asked myself.  He saw me look at him and smiled weakly, I gave him a bright eye-smile, and he blushed.  "Let's go to sleep ~~~~~ -ah.." MyungSoo whispered in my ear and led me to the room.  I nodded, and went to the bathroom to wash up.  I came out with a towel around my neck.  Then, MyungSoo got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.  After 15 minutes,  Myungsoo came out of the bathroom with Adidas sweatpants and a towel around his neck.  Did i forget to mention, HE WORE NO SHIRT!  He has abs that looks like he worked hard on them.

'Wow~' I thought and blushed.  He caught me staring at him and came closer to me and pulled me in for a hug.  I hugged back but, I pulled away quickly.  "Let's sleep baby~" MyungSoo whispered seductively and I blushed.  The door opened and DongWoo was standing there.  "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER AND GO SLEEP WITH WOOHYUN AND SUNGGYU- HYUNG!" DongWoo yelled.  "Wae~??!!" MyungSoo yelled and made a hissy fit.  "BECAUSE! YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE AND THAT MEANS THEY DO... IT SINCE THERE DATING! AND I DON'T WANT MY SISTER PREGNANT NOW SO..... OUT!!!!!" HE yelled at the top off his lungs.  I blushed at the feeling of my and MyungSoo... having... I mean making love together.  "Bye baby~"  MyungSoo said and kissed my lips.  As soon as he reached the door DongWoo pushed him out.  "Let's sleep now.."  He whispered and shut the lights.

8080 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 0808

Still ~~~~~~'s P.O.V.

~~ RINGGGGG RINGGGGG~~

I woke up from the sound of my alarm which said 6:30 AM.  School doesn't start till 8:00 AM and I woke up early to look my best.  I went over to my closet and saw my uniform for Woollim Academy:

girl+blazer.jpg
After dressing up in my uniform, I quickly looked at my watch and it said 7:09 AM.  'I still have time...'  I thought and sighed.  I went to my closet again to look for my backpack:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm82JD7aPNiMQOVjoeYcc

As soon as I saw it, I grabbed it and headed outside to the living room. All of the guys were outside.  They were dressed really nicely.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUwyhBdgtgJw-8GSUE753
(Imagine all of INFINITE wearing this~!!^^)
'Whoa~ They clean really well...' I thought and smiled.  But something caught my eye.  "Yah! Kim MyungSoo! Come here!" I yelled and motioned for him to come to me.  All of the guys were like, "Your girl is scary!" or "Oooh~ What did MyungSoo do~"  I laughed quietly at them.  Right when he got to me, I glared at him.  He gave me an innocent look.  I walked up to him and I could hear him gulp.  I whispered in his ear, "Wear your uniform properly.. Wearing improperly means disrespect to me.."  He smiled and nodded.  My hands went to the buttons of his uniform and buttoned them for him.  At the last button I pulled him closer and kissed his cheek and whispered, "Good morning!"  "Good morning to you too baby~" He yelled and hugged me.

I looked at my watch and it was 7:38 AM.  "Yah! Let's go! We are walking today!"  I yelled happily and clasped my hands together. Everyone groaned and I glared at them.  They quickly stopped and stood straight up.  I smirked.  "Whoa~ Hyung! Noona is scary! Her glare is scarier then yours!"  SungJong said to MyungSoo.  MyungSoo quickly walked up to me and linked arms with me.  After 15 minutes of walking we finally arrived at Woollim Academy.  And that school is HUGE! H-U-G-E! HUGE!  There is like 4 floors!  Students quickly gathered around the gates and started squeling.

"Kya! INFINITE is here! Ya- Wait! Why is there a girl with them??!!!" The first girl yelled.  All the girls looked at me and glared at me.  I gulped and thought, 'Aish! This is gonna be a long day!'  MyungSoo glared at all of them, and they fainted.  Like seriously! Who does that! -_-  "Okay! ~~~~~ -ah! your in my class and WooHyun is in our classes too!" MyungSoo yelled happily.  When I was in primary school (Elementary school!)  they let me skip 1rst grade since I am so smart.  SungJong is a grade lower than all of us.  Everyone are seniors except for SungJong.  

MyungSoo and I quickly walked to our classes and WooHyun was just trailing behind.  I saw the sign and it said 1-A.  'Math class!' I thought excitedly.  As soon as we walked in I heard, "OMO! They kingkas are in this class!"  And all of the girls were squeling.  But when they saw me they glared and made a fake gagging sound.  Some even did that You-Will-Die sign.  (The one were you pretend to slice your neck!) I gulped and was scared.  "Ah! You must be the new student! Our transfer from Cube High! Please introduce yourself!" Ms. Yoo exclaimed.  I gulped and nodded.  I quickly went to the front of the room and introduced myself, "Annyeong-hasseyeo Jang ~~~~~ impnida! Please take care of me and I hope we can be great friends!"  The girls just rolled their eyes while the boys were staring at me like erts.  

"Ms. Jang, sit beside.... Ms. Lee! Ms. Lee raise your hand!"  Ms. Yoo yelled.  A quiet looking girl at the corner of the room raised their hand.  I went to the empty seat next to her and bowed.  "Annyeong!" I said happily.  "A-anneyeong.."  She said.  " I am Jang ~~~~! How about you?" I asked giving her my eyesmile.  "I-I a-am Lee MinKyul.." She whispered.  "What's wrong?" I asked in a worried tone.  "N-no one likes talking to me, since I-I am a nerd.  Your t-the first person to talk to me...." She said with her head low.  "Really?! I would love to be your friend!" I yelled and smiled.  Her head shot up.  "Really?! I am so happy! Thanks ~~~~~ your the best!" She exclaimed and hugged me.  I hugged her back, and I heard people gasp, but I could care less.  

I turned to look at MyungSoo who was making heart signs with his hands and throwing them towards me.  I laughed and did the same thing back.  "So how old are you?" MinKyul asked.  "I am 16! I was born on January 9th 1996! How about you MinKyul?" "I-I was born on December 29th 1995! I am older then you, so you can call me unnie!"  I smiled and said, "Yay! MinKyul Unnie! Do you want to eat with me during lunch break?"  MinKyul eagerly nodded, and I just laughed.

' I made my first friend today!' I exclaimed to myself and punched the air mentally.


____________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Corner:
Hey guys! I miss you all so much! How was my update?
And p.s. if you think MinKyul is faking this, she isn't! She is pure innocent and she is a good-person!^^
Omo! Who thinks WooHyun is jelly?! :D
BTW this is how MinKyul looks:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdK2GZcNws8DlqoGHkXAX
(Just imagine her with the uniform!)
Oh I forgot! I have a new story featuring you and WooHyun!
It's called 'Capturing The Playboy's Heart!':

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/237812/capturing-the-playboy-s-heart-apink-gangs-infinite-woohyun-you-chorong-parkjiyeon


Hey! Also remember my other story!It's featuring you, DaeHyun, and MyungSoo!
It's called, 'Falling For My.....Enemy?!'

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/185537/falling-for-my-enemy-gangs-infinite-kara-myungsoo-you-bap-daehyun