Lunch Full Of Lovers

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 11:
Lunch Full Of Lovers

 

~~~~~~'s P.O.V.

"In the Korean War, blah blah blah blah fought blah blah..."  Mr. Kang continued his lecture.  It was history class and this is the last class in the morning before we had lunch.  I did pay attention to him, but sometimes I just dozed off without him noticing.  Today I was really happy since MyungSoo, MinKyul and I had all the same classes.  I had 2 classes with SungJong in the afternoon and only 2 classes.   The others had different schedules from mine and I was a bit sad.  As I was taking down notes I felt a light push on my right shoulder.   I snapped my  head to the right side and saw MinKyul with a sad expression.  'What's wrong?'  I wrote down on a piece of paper and passed it to her.  'I'll tell you when class is over.... TT TT'  I read.  I was a bit sad for her.  Even though I just met her today, I have a certain feeling that we will become great friends in the future.

"North Korea's dictator was- RIIIIIIINNGGG~~!!!!!!!"  The bell rung.  All of the students rushed out of the class and went to the cafeteria.  I got all of my stuff and headed out the door to see MinKyul waiting for me.  I quickly linked arms with her and went to our lockers.  MinKyul was so happy that we both had our lockers next to one anothers.  We both put our stuff in and left to the cafeteria.  "So what were you gonna tell me?"  I asked as soon as we reached the cafeteria door.  "I know you will be dissapointed but, I am a loner.... I sit alone and eat alone.  I am fine if you are dissapointed.."  She said putting her head down.  Then when I saw her expression I felt sad and grabbed her hand, "You are going to eat with us today!!"  "U-us??!!!!" MinKyul exclaimed and I nodded.

I was looking around for INFINITE until I saw someone gesturing us to sit with them.  It was DongWoo.  I grabbed MinKyul's hand and dragged her to the lunch table.  "Anneyeong Oppa's! And Jonggie!  This is my new friend!  Introduce yourself Unnie!"  I exclaimed and clapped.  "A-anneyeong hasseyeo c-chae irumin Lee MinKyul impnida.." She stuttered while I just giggled at her. (Author's Note: I think this means Hi! My name is Lee MinKyul take care of me! Or something like that! Sorry I don't know~ :P)  I grabbed her hand and let her sit on my right side while MyungSoo was on my left side.  On MinKyul's right was SungJong and WooHyun was right across from her.  He was staring straight at her.

I heard MyungSoo clear his throat and WooHyun snapped bac to reality and blushed.  'Ohh~ I think WooHyun Oppa likes MinKyul unnie~!'  I thought and giggled.  Then right when WooHyun turned away, MinKyul took a couple of glances at WooHyun. "Oh~ I think you like someone~~" I whispered in her ear.  She blushed and lightly hit my arm and I just smiled.  "Let's introduce our selves! I am SungKyu the leader of INFINITE!" "Jang DongWoo!" "N-nam WooHyun but call me Oppa!" "Lee Howon or Hoya!" "Lee SungYeol the choding!"  "Kim MyungSoo or L." "Diva maknae SungJong!!" The each exclaimed.  She blushed when it was WooHyun's turn.  "And you can call us Oppa's!" SungKyu said.  

"Unnie~ Where's your lunch?" I asked.  "I don't really eat lunch..."  She said.  "Oh! I have an extra bento box and you can have it!  Or better! Share with WooHyun Oppa!"  I said poking her arm.  "Y-yah!" She yelled and put her head down.  "Okay I made 5 bento boxes today! SungKyu Oppa! You have your own! DongWoo and Hoya Oppa you guys share, WooHyun and MinKyul have 1, SungYeol and SungJong share 1 and then finally, MyungSoo Oppa and I! Eat well!!!"  I yelled and smiled at everyone.  WooHyun stood up and ran to get chopsticks for all of us.  He finally came back and passed them out to each of us.  But when it came to MinKyul, their hands touched and they both blushed.  'Aww! So sweet!' I squeled in my head.  I looked at everyone and said, "Eat well!"  They all opened the boxes and the all look like this:
C201105-T-The-Bento-Box-dishes.jpg

"Wahh! It looks so good! Thank you ~~~~ -ah!" MinKyul yelled and hugged me.  "No problem, just eat well!" I yelled.  As we were eating every now and then, MyungSoo and I would feed one another.  We just laughed and played together.  WooHyun and MinKyul were talking every now and then and laughed together.  'I think they are cute together!' I thought.  "Woo~! New couple of lovers here!"  Hoya yelled and pointed at WooHyun and MinKyul.  They both blushed and sunk in their chairs.  "This is a lunch full of lovers!"  DongWoo hollered.  We all laughed and continued eating.  "Do you like Oppa?"  I asked.  She blushed and thought for a while.  She nodded and smiled.

"Umm.. MinKyul-ah.. Can I have your number?"  WooHyun blurted.  She nodded and smiled.  They both exchanged numbers and continued talking.  I looked at my watched and we still have 40 minutes until lunch break ends.  MinKyul and I linked arms and started walking.  MinKyul ran to the basketball court while I just followed her.  She ran up to a guy and they both hugged.  They guy she hugged was in one team while INFINITE was in the other team.  WooHyun was speechless.  They broke away from the hug, and they walked towards me.  I gulped and tried to smile.  This is how the boy looked like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlDu-oPanWl6eYmwgptxS


"~~~~~ -ah! Meet my brother Lee MinJung!  Say hi Oppa~!"  MinKyul nugged him.  "A-anneyeong! My name is Lee MinJung!  I MinKyul's older twin brother!  I am just 7 minutes older than her!"  He smiled and bowed.  I smiled and bowed back. "Hi my name is Jang ~~~~!  My brother is Jang DongWoo, and I have one question, Oppa, how come I didn't see you today?"  He blushed when I said Oppa, and answered, "I am on a different team! I am on the Dreamers while you are in th Stargazers!~^^"  My mouth formed and 'O' shape.  He giggled and asked in a 'what' tone, "YOU ARE JANG DONGWOO'S SISTER??!!! LIKE INFINITE'S JANG DONGWOO!!???"  And MinKyul also stared at me wide eyed.  I quickly covered his mouth and nodded.



'Lee MinJung, you are one wierd little boy~' I thought and smiled

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Corner:
Short update! Mianhe! Please comment and subsribe!
How was it?!^^ Love you my dear subscribers!
Please read my other stories:
Falling For My..... Enemy?! [MyungSoo, you, and DaeHyun]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/185537/falling-for-my-enemy-gangs-infinite-kara-myungsoo-you-bap-daehyun

Capturing The Playboy's Heart [WooHyun and you]
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/237812/capturing-the-playboy-s-heart-apink-gangs-infinite-woohyun-you-chorong-parkjiyeon