A Day With Hyeri

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 16:

A Day With Hyeri

~~~~~'s P.O.V

"Yah! Who is that?!" Dongwoo half-shouted.  "Well.. ~~~~~ and I were on a date and we found her all alone in the park.  She said that her parents are dead, and that she has no place to stay.  So ~~~~~ and I agreed on bringing her home.  Come on hyungs, have some sense of sympathy.  If you saw her, you couldn't just leaveher like that.". Myungsoo explained, sounding a bit serious.  The rest of INFINITE was surprised at what Myungsoo had just said, and nodded.   "I would've done the same.  I feel you Myungsoo," Woohyun agreed.  And everyone else nodded.

I smiled at the sight before me.  We all agreed, and I just couldn't help but have tears welling up in my eyes.  They all saw me and comforted me.  "Myungsoo, tomorrow we are going shopping with Hyeri, arraseo?" I said, glaring at Myungsoo.  He gave up and threw his hands in the air and confessed, "arraseo."

"Woo!  I never knew our Ice Prince Myungsoo is afraid of a girl! Hahaha! Who is scared of a girl!" Sungyeol yelled and bursted out into laughter.  No one joined him in his little 'joke fest' but they just kept quiet.  I looked at Sungyeol and glared daggers at him, and he whimpered.  "Wimp," I said.  His jaw hung and Myungsoo wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.  "That's my girl."

We all scatterd to our rooms, and Myungsoo followed me to our room.  We quietly opened the door, finding Hyeri sleeping peacefully. Myungsoo and I walked to either side of her to lay down next to her.  "Goodnight babe," Myungsoo whispered.  "Mhmm. Goodnight Oppa," I replied and shut my eyes and fell into dreamland.

~~~Next Day~~~

I woke up to see Hyeri in my arms and smiled gently.  I looked towards Myungsoo and he had his arms wrapped around Hyeri.  His eyes fluttered open and greeted me, "morning!" "Shhh!" I harsly whispered and pointed at sleeping Hyeri.  His lips formed an 'O' shape.  "Eomma~ Appa~" I looked down to see Hyeri rubbing her eyes. "Morning," Myungsoo and I said together.

"Let's go! We are going to the mall to shop new clothes for you!" Myungsoo said and got up from the bed with Hyeri in his arms.  "But first I need to introduce you to some of my friends," He continued.  I got up as well and founf the rest of INFINITE sitting either on the couch or floor, waiting for Hyeri's presence.

"A-annyeong!" Hyeri beamed and gve her eyesmile.  "So cute!" Hoya, Woohyun, and Sungjong chorused together.  Each member greeted her with a positive attitude.  "Hi, I am leader Kim Sungkyu!" "Annyeong! I am Dongwoo Oppa!" "Hi!! I am your HANDSOME Oppa Woohyun!" "Hello! I am your cool oppa, Howon or Hoya." "Hi! I am your choding Oppa Sungyeollie!" "Anneyeong Hyeri! I am the maknae of INFINITE! and the cutest, Sungjong Oppa!"

Hyeri giggled at all of their introductions.  "When did Hyeri change her clothes?" I asked Myungsoo and he replied, "the ahjumma at the dukbokki shop gave us her grand-daughters old clothes.  I nodded and grabbed Hyeri's hand and led her to Myungsoo's car.  "Kaja!" I yelled and put her on the back seat and sat next to her.

On the way to the mall I was asking Hyeri simple questions.  "What's you favorite color?" I asked.  She put her little index finger at the corner of her lip and said, "purple!" I chuckled at her cute expression and asked another, "what animal do you like the most?" "Ooh~! That's way to easy! PANDAS!!" I nodded and she did that little cute 'clawing motion with her little hands.

After several more minutes, we finally reached.  Myungsoo opened the entrance doors, and Hyeri had a shocked face.  It seems like almost, she has never been to a makl before.  EVER.   We went to many stores and bought her many clothes.  If Myungsoo and I were not rich, it would be hard to support her.  We bought her like 8 blouses, 4 dresses, 6 pairs of jeans, and 5 pairs of shoes.  It may seem a lot, but when you do it from the bottom of your heart, it's not that much.

Hyeri looked like she had a lot of fun today.  She saw a cute teddy bear set, that contained 3, and asked us to buy it for her.  "Please~ This is going to be the last thing I will ask for!" She did aeygo and that did the trick on us.

After we purchased them, Hyeri asked us to hand her the bag, and we did.  "The blue one is for Appa, the pink for Eomma and the white for me!!" Hyeri exclaimed.  I smiled.  She wasn't just thinking about herself, but us.  Her new family.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's corner:

Sorry for the late update! I went to many birthday parties and I had to baby-sit! -____- I will update often now! :D

Plus it was Black Friday last week and I had to go!  Sorry my update is like this!

And sorry for any grammar mistakes! I have to get use to this iPad!

And does anyone know uncle in Korean?

I did it on my iPad2!! ^^ It's white!

Comment+Subscribe=Loved by ME!

Check  out my other stories:

Falling For My Enemy?!

Capturing The Playboy's Heart