DETENTION!! WITH MYUNGSOO?!

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 14:
DETENTION!! WITH MYUNGSOO?! 

~~~~~~'s P.O.V.


"What?! DETENTION! But Seosangnim( Author's Note: Is this right?^^ Hehe <3) Myungsoo and I d-"  I was cut off by Mrs. Lee and she protested, "If your late! Your late!  Period, point, blank!  Now sit!"  And she pointed to the seats in the back, were Myungsoo and I were sulking with embarrassment.  "It's all your fault!  You shower slow!!"  Myungsoo whispered harshly.  I was kinda pissed at what he said, and I turned my head to face the opposite direction and hung my head low.  'Gosh! I hate myself!'  I yelled in my head and rested my head on the table.
"Baby~ It's not your fault.  Oppa was just joking!"  I heard Myungsoo whisper, while tapping me.  I pulled my head up and faced him. Tears brimmed the edge of my eyes and I could see his face softened.  He hugged me, and whispered sweet nothing's to me.  I felt safe in his arms like that, I just, don't ever want to let go.
 I pulled away, and started taking my notes, again.  I heard that detention, in this school is quite harsh.  Teachers make students do unneccessary things and they leave you, by yourself in a classroom, after school.  Good thing I am with Myungsoo, or else I would've killed myself being all alone.  But, detention is after school and I have things to do!! It's a Friday for pete's sake!!  I was pissed that I scribbled things around my notes.
Class, had ended soon and Myungsoo and I headed to Coach Kang's health room, which was near the basement of the school.  Students say, it's haunted and you see ghosts and all, but since I am a shallow person, I believed them.  I grabbed Myungsoo's hand tightly and walked close to him, afraid to let go.  We opened the door, and we heard a squeak.  "Well well well..  You 2 are the only ones in detention, so I'll make this easy, please can you get the bag full of volleyball's in the basement for me?"  Coach Kang asked.
I gulped in fear and we both nodded.  I grabbed a flashlight in one hand and Myungsoo's hand with the other.  We made our way to the basement, and it wasn't so scary.  We the lights and it looked clean actually.  There were racks full of different sports equipment and the room, was really empty.  The walls were maroon and gold.  It was really cute.  But Myungsoo went to one of the racks to get the bag, and he did.  But when I dropped the flashlight, I squatted down to get it.  I grabbed it quickly, but I saw a cockroach on the floor!
"KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I screamed at the top of my lungs and jumped into Myungsoo's arms, burying my face into his neck.  I heard him giggle and I slapped his chest.  My scream was so loud, that it echoed through the WHOLE school!  Myungsoo walked out of the basement and headed back to the class.  Myungsoo had set me down on the ground and we opened the door.
We were questioned by Coach Kang, "What happened??!!! Are you alright dear?!"  Myungsoo laughed and I nodded.  "I just saw a cockroach and freaked out.  Mianhe Coach, I just HATE bugs.."  I confessed and bowed.  "Well, since you guys did me this favour, I'll do you guys a favour, you can leave now."  Coach Kang said.  Myungsoo and I's face light up.  We ran up to Coach Kang and hugged him tightly while repeating, "Thank you! Thank you!"  He laughed and nodded.
Myungsoo and I went back to the front of the building and headed somewhere.  "Where do you want to go??"  Myungsoo asked.  "I want to eat galbi!"  I yelled and pulled onto his arm.    (Author's Note:  Galbi: pork or beef ribs, cooked on a metal plate over charcoal in the centre of the table. The meat is sliced thicker than bulgogi. It is often called "Korean barbecue" along with bulgogi, and can be seasoned or unseasoned^^) 
Myungsoo just nodded and took us to a resturant that served galbi, and afterwards we had an amazing afternoon together on a date!^^



______________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Corner:
Short update mianhe! I have exams all week this week and please wish me luck!
 I will try to update as soon as possible!
But for the meantime, just be patient with me loves! <3

Comment+Subscribe=Loved by ME!

My other stories:
Falling For My Enemy?!

Capturing The Playboy's Heart