Chapter 19

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eomma is coming home tomorrow!” Yoonhyun said while standing in line for a Ferris wheel.

“She is, aren’t you excited?” JB smiled. “Let’s take a picture for Eomma, okay?” JB offered and took a selca with Yoonhyun.

“Can Noona be in it?” Yoonhyun pointed at Jiyeon.

“If you want you can take one with her on her phone,” JB offered.

“Do you want to?” Jiyeon asked and Yoonhyun nodded.

“I’ll take it for you,” JB said and took a picture for them.

“You’re so cute,” Jiyeon smiled.

“I always get that,” Yoonhyun told her.

“Come on,” JB carried him into the Ferris wheel as they took more pictures.

“Whoa, this isn’t scary at all,” Yoonhyun stared out the window.

“It isn’t because you’re not scared of heights,” JB smiled and looked over at Jiyeon whose eyes were close and was gripping the side tightly. “Gwenchana?” JB asked rudely.

“N-Ne,” Jiyeon nodded.

“Oh! Noona is scared of heights. I knew I shouldn’t have gone on here,” Yoonhyun sat next to Jiyeon. “Noona, it’s okay.” He held her hand as she smiled.

“Thank you,” Jiyeon smiled and JB sighed.

“Why’d you get on?” JB muttered.

“I had nowhere else to go,” Jiyeon replied.

“You just have to wait fifteen more minutes, we’ll be off soon,” JB said.

“Will you cook anything for Eomma tomorrow when she gets home?” Yoonhyun asked JB.

“A big, big, gigantic, awesome meal,” JB smiled.

“Yay!” Yoonhyun cheered.

“And guess what. Kai is coming!” JB told him.

“I like it!” Yoonhyun clapped. “Kai is his best friend, they work together.” Yoonhyun told Jiyeon. “He likes Crong, I like Pororo.”

“Kai?...I know who he is.” Jiyeon smiled. “What happened to Jr.? Is he doing well?” she asked JB. She suddenly saw JB glare at her with his fist clench.

“I don’t talk to Jr. anymore. I’m not his friend anymore,” JB said angrily.

“O-Oh…S-Sorry,” Jiyeon whispered.

“Yoonhyun, come over here. Hurry. You can see everything.” JB told him.

“Ne!” Yoonhyun ran to him.

 

“She what?” Taecyeon asked.

“She called a taxi and left to Seoul,” the worker replied.

“Typical Sunye, alright, let’s just keep doing our business,” Taecyeon told them and sat down as they were getting ready to make samyeopsal.

“Was it fun?” Yoona said in the phone. “I will go with you next time.” Yoona smiled. “I promise…It’s your favorite ride now?...We will go with everyone…Them too of course. Did you eat dinner?...Good…I can’t wait to go home then!...I’ll see you tomorrow…I’ll call you before bed…Be good…I love you, bye.” Yoona hung up with a smile. “Cute.” She sat down.

  “Who was that?” Taecyeon asked.

“Someone,” Yoona replied as they started to eat. “Where’s Sunye?”

“She left,” Taecyeon told her.

“Shouldn’t you call her back?” Yoona asked.

“Nah,” Taecyeon shook his head and started to eat. “Eat.” He said and gave her more meat. “It’s good.”

“Kamsahabnida,” Yoona thanked.

“Tomorrow we have to wake up early and go home, seems like you want to,” Taecyeon told her.

“I do, I miss home,” Yoona told him and kept eating.

“You will be there soon then,” Taecyeon smiled.

 

“So we’re not eating dinner together tomorrow?” Siwon sighed while eating.

“I have to go to JB’s house…His sister is coming home,” Tiffany said.

“Isn’t that Im Yoona?” Siwon asked. “Where?”

“Business trip,” Tiffany replied.

“That’s weird, Taecyeon went on a business trip too,” Siwon told her.

“Chincha? Where?” Tiffany asked.

“Some place he went to with his parents,” Siwon replied.

“Yoona…I have to go tomorrow, I promise I will do everything else you plan,” Tiffany told him.

“Fany, you said that last time,” Siwon muttered.

“It’s not like we actually love each other so why does it matter?” Tiffany asked.

“All these weeks maybe months…You haven’t even had a hint of feeling for me?” Siwon asked.

“It’s not like that, Siwon,” Tiffany sighed.

“I actually thought that we were getting somewhere. I guess we aren’t. I was dumb for actually starting to have feelings for you again,” Siwon muttered.

“Again?” Tiffany asked.

“You know what, never mind,” Siwon started eating.

“I don’t understand you, Siwon! You’re being confusing, you never tell me what you think!” Tiffany told him.

“That’s because you never listen! You never give me a chance! You’re never with me!” Siwon slammed his chopsticks down. “I don’t want to argue, I really don’t, but I just can’t stand it! You’re not putting time, effort, or anything into this marriage! I know it’s arrange, I know you don’t want it but I do! I want our parents to be happy, I want us to be happy, and I want everything to be okay! But this isn’t going to be good if you’re always leaving the house to go see someone else. Not only that but your job as well! I go there and you’re never there! When do you ever come find me? When do you ever call? When do you ever text? I don’t want to make you seem like a bad person but-…” he stopped when he saw tears forming in Tiffany’s eyes. “I can’t do this! I can’t stand this. I feel like I’m the only one that cares.” Siwon pushed the chair and threw his food in the trash as he left into the room.

“Siwon,” Tiffany knocked on the bedroom door.

“Oh right. This is your bedroom, mine I upstairs,” Siwon said and walked upstairs.

 

“Time to go home!” JB carried Yoonhyun.

“I’m tired,” Yoonhyun placed his head down on JB’s shoulders.

“I know you are,” JB patted his back as he fell asleep.

“I guess I’ll get going,” Jiyeon bowed.

“Why are you bowing?” JB asked her.

“You are my sunbae,” Jiyeon told him.

“I was your sunbae,” JB said.

“Jaebum…I mean JB, why don’t you go to school anymore?” Jiyeon asked him.

“Shouldn’t you be leaving?” JB replied.

“How can a top student like you not go to school, don’t you want a future?” Jiyeon looked at him.

“My future was already planned from the day I was born. My life isn’t like yours, things don’t come the way I want it to,” JB told her.

“I want to know you again, let me talk to you,” Jiyeon told him.

“I don’t want to talk to you, okay? Go talk to your boyfriend, why don’t you ask him why he dropped out-….I have to go,” JB said and kept walking.

“Can I at least have your number? Can we start over? Please, I’m begging you.” Jiyeon whispered.

“Go home,” JB replied and walked faster away. “Who said I changed my number anyways…You didn’t even bother to call when you left.” He muttered angrily and got on the bus.

 

~Next Day

“Uncle JB is the best!” Yoonhyun clapped when they set the food out on the table.

“Without you I wouldn’t,” JB laughed as the door opened. “Tiffany!” he waved.

“Fany Eomma!!!” Yoonhyun ran to her and hugged her.

“Aigoo, my Yoonhyun is so big since the last time I saw him!” Tiffany giggled.

“You okay? You look tired,” JB told her.

“Siwon and I got in an argument last night,” Tiffany sighed.

“It’s fine, let’s talk about it next time, we’re supposed to be happy,” JB told her as the door opened.

“Yoonhyun-ah,” a sweet voice called. Yoonhyun put down his door and ran to his mom.

“EOMMA!!!” Yoonhyun hugged her tightly. “Eomma, I missed you!” he said.

“My son,” Yoona kissed his cheek. “I missed you too. You were good, right?” she smiled and carried him.

“Ne! Now that you’re home I can’t go to work with Uncle JB anymore,” Yoonhyun pouted.

“Do you want me to leave again?” Yoona asked.

“Aniyo!” Yoonhyun hugged her.

“I know you don’t,” Yoona said and walked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter