Chapter 8

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“JB…You’ve been down lately,” Yoona whispered while JB was carrying Yoonhyun.

“No I haven’t,” JB smiled.

“It’s been a week…Did something happen on your birthday?” Yoona asked.

“Noona…Don’t we need to go buy things for Yoonhyun?” JB quickly changed the topic.

“Yeah, we still don’t have a baby carrier…He needs to get out more,” Yoona said.

 

“Omo! Pink clothes for him, please,” Tiffany begged.

“Tiffany,” Yoona laughed while carrying Yoonhyun.

“Tiffany…He’s a boy…Boys don’t wear pink,” JB told her.

“Fine, fine, fine,” Tiffany said.

“We got the furniture…Where would like to deliver it to?” the man asked.

“Here’s the address,” Tiffany gave him a card.

“Tiffany…I promise I will pay you back,” Yoona told her.

“Don’t worry about it! Yoonhyun is like my nephew,” Tiffany smiled.

“But…He’s really mine,” JB laughed.

“Get out!! No one’s talking to you!” Tiffany pushed him.

“Tiffany…Thank you,” Yoona whispered. “I…I don’t think Yoonhyun, Jaebum, and I could have done this alone,” she said.

“We’re friends…Best friends. I will always be here for you,” Tiffany hugged her.

“We all will,” JB smiled.

 

~4 Months Later

“Noona,” JB called.

“Jaebum-ah, can you go change Yoonhyun’s diaper?” Yoona asked while packing things in the baby’s bag.

“But…” JB started.

“I got it!” Tiffany shouted and started changing Yoonhyun’s diaper. “Who’s a cute baby? Is it you?” Tiffany said in English.

“He should learn Korean first,” JB replied. “Oh, Noona, today I have to go find a job.”

“You? A job?” Tiffany laughed.

“I can try…No one will accept me…But I will!” JB shouted.

“Ah. Blah.” Yoonhyun laughed.

“Awww, he’s so cute.” Tiffany smiled.

“On second thought…I’m too young to get a job. Taking care of Yoonhyun is enough,” JB chuckled.

“I have to go check out Appa’s company…Do you want to come?” Tiffany asked.

“Aniyo, you should go yourself so you can get some work done,” Yoona smiled.

“I’m going to check out some places, so I will leave first,” JB told them. “Bye, Noona. Bye, Tiffany. Bye, Yoonhyun.” JB smiled and poked his hand and left.

“Ah. Eom.” Yoonhyun laughed.

“I have to go out check out the company, so bye,” Tiffany waved and left.

“Yoonhyun-ah…Where do you want to go with Eomma today?” Yoona asked.

“Pa-ah,” Yoonhyun replied.

“Park? Arasso,” Yoona nodded and put him into the baby stroller. She grabbed the baby bag and left the house.

 

“But, please!” JB begged.

“Jaebum, I know you need a job but-,” the owner started.

“It’s my favorite restaurant! I come and eat here every special occasion, for almost three years. I am eighteen, I’m old enough. I came here since I was sixteen…Please,” JB pleaded.

“Jaebum, we have many workers here. And you’re a student Go focus on school,” he demanded.

“I need one right now. Please.” JB begged.

“Okay. In…two years,” the owner said. “When you are a freshman in college or near the middle…When you’re twenty…You can work for me.”

“Chincha?” JB asked. “But why so long?”

“Because most of our workers will be finish with school and then it’s your turn,” the owner said.

“Kamsahabnida!” JB bowed and ran off. “I got a job,” he laughed. “Not really…But still!”

 

“Ne, Appa,” Tiffany nodded while standing in front of the company. “I finished already. Annyeong!” she smiled and started walking away from the company. “Where’s my car?”

“Where are my keys?” she asked. “Here they are!” she smiled and pulled out a pink key. She started walking towards her car when a car sped in front of her and parked right next to her. “Didn’t this person park a little to close?” she whispered as he opened the door and she heard a big thump. “YAH!!!” she screamed and ran towards her car.

“I’m so sorry,” the guy said and opened the dory wider and got out.

“YAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany cried and ran towards him. “YOU!....CHOI SIWON?!”

“T-Tiffany-shi?” Siwon asked. “M-Mianhe.”

“YOU RUINED MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she cried.

“I didn’t..I’ll move it,” Siwon said and ran to his car and backed it up as it hit Tiffany’s.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany cried.

“What?” Siwon ran out of his car and realized what happened. “I really didn’t-,”

“You did it on purpose didn’t you?! You knew it was my car, didn’t you?!” Tiffany wept.

“Aniyo! Why would I?!” Siwon shouted and Tiffany pointed to the license plate. “T. Hwang”

“See?” Tiffany screamed.

“I was in a rush! I didn’t know!” Siwon said.

“Just…Forget it.” Tiffany muttered and looked at her car. “How will I explain to Appa?” she whispered.

“I can fix it for you,” Siwon said.

“Aniyo. Don’t worry about it.” Tiffany whispered. “I will fix it tomorrow. Bye.” Tiffany bowed and walked out.

“Mood swings much?” Siwon asked and walked towards her car. “Aish….How can I do this? Now she hates me even more.” Siwon whispered and reached for his phone. “Yeoboseyo? Ne…Tiffany and Co….T.Hwang.” Siwon said and left.

 

“Yoonhyun-ah…When you are older, you get to play on that. It’s called a playground.” Yoona pointe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter