Chapter 14

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Get married,” Mr. Hwang told them.

“Appa, wae?” Tiffany hugged his arm. “Anything but this! Wae?”

“A-Appa! I thought I was going to meet some girl name Miyoung, not Tiffany!” Siwon said.

“She is Miyoung,” Mr. Choi replied.

“She’s Tiffany,” Siwon pointed. “T.Hwang…”

“Miyoung is my Korean name, smart one!” Tiffany cried in her father’s arms. “Appa! Please!”

“Miyoung-ah. Appa trusts Siwon. He’s a great person and we’re already like family.” Mr. Hwang said.

“If we’re already family then I can’t marry him,” Tiffany wept.

“We will be family…Your father and I are best friends,” Mr. Choi said.

“But that has nothing to do with getting married,” Siwon replied.

“Our company has always worked together and if you two get married, we will be able to trust the spouse of our kids,” Mr. Hwang told them.

“Appa…Appa! I still have to explore the world and find my other half,” Tiffany sniffed.

“Miyoung-ah, it’s for the best,” Mr. Hwang told her.

 

“Here,” Siwon gave her a tissue when they walked out the restaurant.

“Wahhhhhh!” Tiffany cried and wiped her eyes.

“Am I that bad?” Siwon asked.

“I don’t like you! And you’re friends with Ok Taecyeon!” Tiffany pointed.

“What’s wrong with Taecyeon? It’s not like you like him nor have a problem with him. I mean if you like him then we can work it out but-,” Siwon started.

“I don’t like him!” Tiffany snapped. “I have a problem with him. That’s that.” She muttered and got to her car.

“I can take you home if you can’t see while crying,” Siwon said.

“Bwoh? Aniyo!” Tiffany replied.

“If you want to pursue them for us not to get married, then we can try,” Siwon told her.

“We can’t do that…Appa will be sad,” Tiffany whispered. “We will just have to get use to each other.” She sighed.

“I’m sorry,” Siwon apologized.

“All this isn’t your fault,” Tiffany smiled slightly. “Drive safely.” She waved and got into her car.

“You too,” Siwon replied. Tiffany drove and saw Siwon still waving at her until he was out of sight.

“Ottoke?” she whispered.

 

~Next Day

“Put your hands up and get your drinks up,” JB said (not singing/humming).

“You call that singing?” the kingkas asked and JB kept walking.

“He’s making 2PM look bad,” one kingka said.

“What happened the other night? Why did your friend have to help?” they laughed.

“Cause he was too weak,” they said.

“Yeoboseyo?” JB picked up his phone.

“That’s the stupidest trick ever,” the head kingka said and JB punched him in the face.

“I’m not afraid to be suspended. I’m also not afraid to get kicked out of the school. They wouldn’t want to kick out someone that got here because of their grades unlike you guys who paid to get in here. Don’t mess with me, arasso?” JB glared at them and kept walking but they grabbed his backpack. “Take it, there’s nothing in there anyways.” JB took off his backpack and walked out the school.

“He’s so irritating!” the kingkas shouted.

“Give me that,” Jiyeon demanded.

“Bwoh?” they looked at her and she snatched it away and walked out the door. Jiyeon looked from left to right and saw JB walking. She quickly ran behind him.

“Bounce, bounce, come on bounce,” JB said in a monotone again.

“You’re still singing?” Jiyeon asked and JB turned around.

“It’s called talking not singing.” JB looked down and saw her holding his backpack as he snatched it away. “Thanks.” He said and kept walking.

“Have you been singing or dancing?” Jiyeon asked.

“I hate singing. I hate dancing.” JB replied.

“I thought you loved it,” Jiyeon said.

“Loved. I loved it, not anymore. People can love something or someone and then hate it the next day.” JB told her. “Go back to school, I’m finish already.” JB walked off without looking back at her.

“What do I have to do?” Jiyeon asked and turned around.

 

“The President?” Yoona asked another employee on the phone.

“He’s coming up to your office! Hurry and clean up, quick! And make sure you’re standing up when he comes! Bye!” she hung up.

“Omo!” Yoona quickly started cleaning and making everything neat. She heard the door turn and quickly bowed before he walked in.

“This way, Sir,” the security guard said. Yoona peeked and saw Mr. Ok opened the door.

“Appa,” Taecyeon stood up. Before he could bow he received a slap from Mr. Ok and Yoona gasped silently. “What’s wrong with you?!” Taecyeon shouted.

“What is this?!” Mr. Ok held up a picture. “This isn’t Sunye!!!” he screamed and slammed it down.

“So what if it isn’t? Does it matter?” Taecyeon asked and his dad slapped him again.

“You’re with Sunye!! No one else!” Mr. Ok shouted.

“I was just taking an employee home that night!!” Taecyeon argued.

“And you didn’t take Sunye home?!” Mr. Ok asked

“Are you stalking me?! Let me have my own life!!” Taecyeon shouted.

“With all this?!” Mr. Ok threw all the pictures at Taecyeon’s face and he got a paper cut on his other cheek. “Holding an umbrella?! Holding her hand?!”

“I was offering her a ride home!!” Taecyeon shouted. “Stop stalking me!!”

“I’ve had enough with you!! I don’t want to see this again!! You’re lucky Sunye’s parents didn’t see!!” Mr. Ok said.

“I don’t care!” Taecyeon said and Mr. Ok slapped him again.

“I don’t want to see you at home tonight!” Mr. Ok yelled and left the office while Yoona was looking down at her feet. She slightly jumped when the door slammed. She looked over and saw Taecyeon throwing his things all over the office.

“Taec…Mr. Taecyeon-shi,” Yoona whispered and walked into his office.

“Get out, Yeona.” Taecyeon muttered.

“I’ll help you clean up,” Yoona said.

“I said get out, Yeona!!” Taecyeon screamed.

“N-Ne…Mianhe,” Yoona bowed and walked out as she sighed. “Ottoke?” she whispered.

 

~One Hour Later

“Mr. Taecyeon-shi…Mr. Taecyeon-shi…Mr. Ok?” Yoona knocked and opened the door slightly and saw Taecyeon with his hands on his forehead looking down at his desk. Yoona looked around and saw all the files and papers all over the office. His things were on the floor and everything was a mess. “Mr. Ok-,”

“Don’t call me Mr. Ok…” Taecyeon muttered.

“Ne,” Yoona nodded. Taecyeon looked up and saw her hands behind her back as she looked around. Yoona looked back at Taecyeon and saw a cut on his right cheek while his left cheek was bruised.

“What do you want?” Taecyeon asked and looked back down on his desk. Yoona walked to him and held the ice pack next to him.

“Mr. Taecyeon-shi,” Yoona called.

“Take the Mr. out, I feel old,” Taecyeon muttered.

“Taecyeon-shi,” Yoona said and Taecyeon looked up and saw the ice pack.

“I don’t need it, this happens all the time,” Taecyeon muttered.

“Just take it, it’s turning purple,” Yoona replied and Taecyeon placed it on his cheek.

“Do you have a thing with ice packs?” Taecyeon chuckled while remember when she hit his forehead.

“Aniyo,” Yoona shook her head. She bent down and started to clean up the pens and pencils. “I will sort the-,”

“Ow,” Taecyeon touched the cut on his cheek.

“Aniyo! Don’t touch it!” Yoona demanded. She ran to her desk and quickly got a band aid. “Here,” she held it out in front of him.

“I can’t really put it on…” Taecyeon chuckled.

“Oh…Ne,” Yoona nodded. She took out a cleaning pad and started dabbing it on the cut. She saw him winced and stopped. “It’s clean,” she replied and placed the band aid on it. When she looked up she saw Taecyeon staring at her, he suddenly smiled.

“Thanks,” Taecyeon smiled.

“Ne,” Yoona nodded. She went back to cleaning and placing the things back on his desk. “I will sort the files during lunch for you.” Yoona told him, while reading the papers and placing it into its folder.

“Sorry about that, Yeona…I forgot about the mess.” Taecyeon sighed.

“Aniyo, I understand. It was my fault, I should be sorry,” Yoona said while looking at the pictures.

“Who said you were the girl?” Taecyeon asked and Yoona placed the pictures on his desk. “Oh,” he mouthed.

“So many papers,” Yoona said.

“Just forget it then,” Taecyeon replied.

“Then you wouldn’t know what to do and we might get in trouble,” Yoona told him.

“At least eat lunch or something,” Taecyeon told her.

“I will eat later. For now, I’ll clean, it’s all good,” Yoona said.

“Well then.” Taecyeon placed the ice pack down and bent down next to her. “Let’s clean together, Yeona.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter