Chapter 26

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kamsahabnida!" JB thanked and walked out the shop. "Now... Oh my god! I'm late for school!" JB screamed and started running down the street.

"What if I don't make it?!" he shouted and kept running towards the bus stop. "Bus! Bus! Bus! Where are you?!" JB shouted and saw the bus down the street at a red light. "WAIT!!!!!" JB screamed and chased after it. "I can't be late for school anymore!!" JB said and followed the bus. Suddenly the bus stopped as he panted and ran on the bus.

"Thank you," JB said.

"Thank the girl back there," the bus driver said as JB saw Jiyeon making her way back to her seat. JB looked around but all the seats were filled with kids from other schools. He made his way to the back as he held onto the rail.

"You can sit here," Jiyeon spoke up and scooted over for him.

"I don't need it," JB replied.

"Alright," Jiyeon nodded as the bus turned and JB fell into Jiyeon's seat.

"Sorry," JB sat up and looked the other way. He looked back and saw Jiyeon staring at the papers in his hand.

"You're looking for a new job?" Jiyeon asked.

"What?" JB asked "Oh. No."

"Then why do you have the flyers?" Jiyeon replied.

"There was a new cupcake shop next to the restaurant, so I just got it." JB said.

"Oh. Is it for someone?" Jiyeon asked.

"You can have it," JB quickly gave it to her. "The interview is today after school. First come, first serve." JB told her.

"C-Chincha?" Jiyeon smiled widely. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" Jiyeon squealed as other people stared at her and she looked down. "How can I not see this? I go to the restaurant everyday." Jiyeon said.

"Just don't make it useless. I had to wake up twenty minutes early." JB told her.

"But I thought you said they gave it to you." Jiyeon said.

"Just whatever. Stop talking to me." JB demanded and looked somewhere else.

Flashback-This Morning:

"Noona! I can't take Yoonhyun today!" JB said while quickly eating.

"It's fine, I want to take him. Why are you eating so fast? You're going to choke!" Yoona told him. "Your still early for school."

"I have something to take care of! Bye!" JB waved to the mother and child as he ran out the door. "Is it open? It should be open." JB said and ran into the shop.

"Hello there," a lady smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo," JB bowed. "I saw this flyer yesterday. Is it true?"

"Of course, we are looking for people to work here," the lady said.

"Does it matter who it is?" JB asked.

"Not really, as long as they can work," the lady told him. "Is this job for you?"

"Aniyo. I work at the restaruant next door," JB pointed.

"That restaurant is a nice restaurant, a lot of girls go there," the lady laughed.

"Ne," JB nodded. "So is there an interview or anything?" JB asked.

"It's not a hard interview but yes," the lady nodded.

"If they work here what do they do?" JB asked.

"They don't need to bake because I'll be doing that but they do need to be polite and know how to manage costumers," the lady said.

"Ne. Okay. I have a person in mind," JB told her.

"If you could write their name down here and pick a good time," the lady told him.

"Right after school," JB said as he wrote it down.

"Park Jiyeon?" the lady read. "Is she your girlfriend?" she asked as JB's face became serious. "I'm sorry for asking."

"Aniyo!" JB smiled. "Just someone in my class." he said as he bowed.

"Drop by any time," the lady told him.

"I will! I'm next door almost everyday." JB said. "Kamsahabnida!" JB bowed and walked out the shop.

End of Flashback

"Please let me get this job," Jiyeon prayed while JB glanced at her. "It would be perfect!" Jiyeon smiled.

 

"Eomma," Yoonhyun called.

"What is it, Yoonhyunnie?" Yoona smiled.

"I want you to carry me," Yoonhyun said as Yoona picked him up.

"Aigoo, my son is getting so big," Yoona kissed him.

"Eomma. We have a family competition on Saturday," Yoonhyun told her.

"Really? Maybe Uncle Jaebum and go with Uncle Jongin and Uncle Jinyoung," Yoona said.

"Who is Uncle Jongin?" He asked.

"Kai," Yoona laughed. "The three J's." Yoona smiled.

"What about Eomma and Fany Eomma and Uncle Siwon?" Yoonhyun asked.

"Eomma has work. But Eomma will ask Fany Eomma and Uncle Siwon for you. Eomma will try to ask her boss if she could get one day off, okay?" Yoona replied.

"YAY!" Yoonhyun clapped.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo," Yoona bowed and sat down at her desk.

"Hey," Taecyeon sat down in front of her. "You and Siwon." Taecyeon started.

"Can I have a day off on Saturday?" Yoona asked

"Wait, what?" Taecyeon looked a her. "Why?"

"Yoonhyun has a family thing and so my brother his friends, Tiffany, Siwon, and I are going." Yoona told him.

"No one else?" Taecyeon asked.

"I don't think there's anyone else Yoonhyun and I consider family." Yoona replied and started to work.

"Fine, okay, sure," Taecyeon nodded. "I have a meeting with my parents later." Taecyeon told her.

"Ne," Yoona nodded.

"You have to come, it's business related not family related." Taecyeon added.

"Okay," Yoona replied.

"Do you have anything else to tell me?" Taecyeon asked.

"Aniyo," Yoona shook her head.

"Okay. I'll go work now." Taecyeon told her and left to his office.

"Not inviting Yoonhyun's dad to the gathering... It's the best thing for now," Yoona muttered.

 

"I don't understand," Jiyeon sighed and placed her head down on the books. "Ottoke?" Jiyeon whispered.

"Easiest homework ever," JB said as he started leaving the library. He suddenly stopped when he saw Jiyeon. "Class President, lunch is starting."

"Ne," Jiyeon nodded and sighed.

"Is something wrong?" JB asked in a monotone.

"Homework. It's due after lunch, I can't understand it." Jiyeon told him. JB grabbed her notebook and looked through it.

"You don't even have notes," JB told her.

"I lost my notebook last time," Jiyeon replied and JB opened his backpack.

"You mean this?" JB dropped the notebook on the table as something fell out.

"Don't touch it!" Jiyeon shouted as she got in trouble. JB bent down and flipped the thing over as he stopped.

"Why do you have this picture of me?" JB asked coldly.

"It was from then," Jiyeon whispered.

"You kept this?" JB muttered. "Isn't it trash?"

"Aniyo," Jiyeon shook her head and JB placed it down.

"Throw the picture away. I don't want people to misunderstand." JB told her and also gave her his notebook. "My notes are in there too." JB added as he walked off.

 

"Taecyeon-shi, it's time to go to the meeting," Yoona knocked in his door.

"Oh, yeah. Right." Taecyeon nodded and walked out.

"I have all the files here," Yoona handed him his bag.

"Thank you very much," Taecyeon smiled as they went to the elevator.

"Siwon will be attending for his family and Tiffany's family," Yoona told him.

"Why isn't Tiffany coming?" Taecyeon asked curiously.

"Personal stuff," Yoona replied knowing Tiffany doesn't want to see Taecyeon's family.

"I see," Taecyeon nodded. "It's a business meeting not a family one." Taecyeon opened the car door for Yoona.

"Thank you," Yoona got in and closed the door herself as Taecyeon went to the other side as he got in.

"This is your first time meeting my parents, right?" Taecyeon asked.

"I met your dad... Unproperly," Yoona replied.

"That's right," Taeceyon nodded. "Don't worry about them. I'll deal with them."

"I wasn't really worried." Yoona told him. "Why should I be?"

"Well... Because... Never mind," Taecyeon said as they arrived and got out. "Let's go." Taecyeon told her.

 

"I think I'm bipolar sometimes," JB told Kai and Jr.

"What do you mean?" Jr asked.

"You're you," Kai told him.

"It's just...Ji-," before JB stopped when he saw Jiyeon coming.

"Ohhhhh," Kai and Jr nodded as JB slapped them.

"Here you go, thank you so much," Jiyeon smiled and gave JB his notebook back.

"It's nothing." JB grabbed the notebook and stuffed it in his backpack.

"I'll get going now," Jiyeon said as she started walking off.

"You still like her," Jr told JB.

"Do not. Don't you know what she did to me?" JB muttered.

"It's the past," Kai said.

"But because of her I turned cold. She left me. It's something I can't forgive," JB said.

"I forgave you," Jr replied.

"I know. I can't. If I love her again, what if she ends up leaving me? Plus she has a boyfriend, what change is there? Isn't being cold to her the easiest hting to do?" JB asked.

"It might be. But you're holding yourself back," Kai said. "If you don't still love her then why do you care for her."

"Because... I promised her I would," JB told him.

"Excuses." Jr said. "If you hate her you wouldn't keep the promise."

"You always have to keep promises," JB replied.

"Somewhere in there, you know you want her back," Jr pointed at JB's heart.

"She's cousins with Ok Taecyeon. She's rich. She's the past. Didn't you say to let go of the past?" JB asked and left.

"He doesn't understand," Kai shook his head.

"He loves her. I know he does. He won't admit it." Jr replied.

 

"You don't know how much I don't want to be here," Taecyeon told Yoona when they got to the place.

"It's business stuff so I don't think they would do anything," Yoona said.

"If they say anything... Ignore them, okay?" Taecyeon told her but Yoona ignored him.

"I think they're waiting," Yoona told him and opened the door.

"I got it," Taecyeon opened it for her as they saw his parents.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Yoona bowed as his parents didn't say anything. Taecyeon sat down.

"Come sit down," Taecyeon told Yoona as she saw his parents glaring at her. 

"I'm fine," Yoona whispered to him.

"I want you to," Taecyeon pulled her down next to him as she saw there and the door opened.

"Sorry, I'm late," Siwon walked in. "Annyeonghaseyo." he bowed.

"Hi, Siwon," Mr. Ok greeted.

"How have you been, Sir?" Siwon shook his hand.

"Good. How are you?" Mr. Ok asked.

"And your fiance?" Mrs. Ok added while hugging him.

"She's great. She doesn't feel well, so she didn't come," Siwon repied and saw Yoona. "Hey." he smiled. "Yeona is Tiffany's best friend." Siwon sat down next to her and smiled.

"So Siwon and I were thinking that we should do a joint project together," Taecyeon started.

"Let's order some food," Mr. Ok sugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter