Chapter 31

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Appa!! He should call me Appa!!” Taecyeon shouted angrily.

“Wae?! Wae?!” Yoona asked with a shaky voice.

“Do you think I’m that stupid?” Taecyeon replied. “I remember!! I’m not dumb like you think!! Im Yoonhyun? What a lie!” he shouted clenching Yoona’s wrist tighter. “I know already so stop hiding it!”

“Hiding what?” Yoona looked at him. “What is there for me to hide from you?”

“The fact that he’s my son.” Taecyeon muttered looking at her. “That Yoonhyun is my son, Im Yoona.”

Yoona's eyes widened as she fell on the floor. 

"I'm right, aren't I?" Taecyeon asked looking down at her. "Answer me!"

"You don't have proof! You don't know anything!" Yoona yelled.

"No proof?! I saw the cameras at my house that night! I remember! Do you really think I would believe someone else could be Yoonhyun's father? You wouldn't sleep with someone else!" Taecyeon shouted. "Kim Yeona? You lied this whole time! I went back to the office and read your resume! You're Im Yoona! That's why JB hates me so much because I got his sister pregnant!" Taecyeon screamed angrily.

"Taecyeon, I was going to tell you, I promise." Yoona whispered.

"Who else knows?!" Taecyeon shouted.

"Tiffany, JB, and Siwon, but-" Yoona said.

"Siwon?" Taecyeon asked. "My own best friend knew but I'm the father and I didn't know?!"

"I was scared this would happen! Please just leave!" Yoona begged.

"I'm not leaving," Taecyeon said. "I'm talking to my son." He told her walking towards Yoonhyun's room.

"Taecyeon! Stop! He's only a child!" Yoona screamed but got locked out the room.

"Uncle Taecyeon!" Yoonhyun smiled as Taecyeon hugged him. "Eh?"

"It's me Appa... I'm the Appa you've been waiting for." Taecyeon whispered. 

"Aniyo. Uncles, Uncle Jaebum, Fany Eomma, and Eomma told me I don't have one." Yoonhyun replied.

"Everyone has one, Yoonhyun!" Taecyeon shouted softly. "I'm your Appa. Because of me you're here. You're Ok Yoonhyun."

"I don't have an Appa..." Yoonhyun said.

"You do! It's me, Yoonhyun! Appa is here! You have one and it's me!" Taecyeon shouted as Yoonhyun ran to the door and unlocked it.

"Eomma! I'm scared." Yoonhyun told her as she hugged him.

"What did you do?! You told him he didn't have an Appa?!" Taecyeon screamed.

"What else was I supposed to do?" Yoona asked.

"Eomma... Is he really Appa?" Yoonhyun whispered as Yoona stayed quiet. "Eomma. Is he the Appa I wanted?"

"Yoonhyun... He... He is." She said looking down.

"Why is he yelling then? Aren't Appas nice?" Yoonhyun asked.

"Appa is nice. Appa is right here." Taecyeon told him trying to carry him.

"I don't want Uncle Taecyeon to be here anymore." Yoonhyun said to his mom.

"Wae?! He's like this because of you!!" Taecyeon shouted as Yoona put Yoonhyun down.

"Go downstairs." Yoona demanded as Yoonhyun started walking.

"That's it. I'm doing what I want." Taecyeon told her as he walked into Yoonhyun's room.

"What are you doing?" Yoona asked while watching Taecyeon grab Yoonhyun's suitcase and backpack. "Ok Taecyeon!!"

"I'm taking my son. I'm going to teach him what he's been missing! I'm making up for all the years I wasn't with him!" Taecyeon shouted and started packing Yoonhyun's toys and clothes.

"You can't!" Yoona screamed holding his arm as he pushed Yoona off. "Please!" She cried following Taecyeon downstairs.

"Why do you have my stuff, Uncle Taecyeon?" Yoonhyun asked.

"Appa... Call me, Appa like the time we met at the park." Taecyeon begged.

"Go away!!" Yoona screamed going towards Yoonhyun.

"Stop right there!" Taecyeon demanded as he picked Yoonhyun up.

"Eomma." Yoonhyun called.

"Please. You can do anything but I'm begging you to not take Yoonhyun. He's mine." Yoona cried on the floor.

"Yours? He's mine! I'm taking him! He'll stay with me and learn from his Appa! I'll teach him things that every other Appa teaches his kids!" Taecyeon shouted.

"I raised him! You can't take him!" Yoona yelled.

"Watch me." Taecyeon replied and started heading out the door.

"Y-Yoonhyun. Yoonhyun!" Yoona wept chasing after Taecyeon.

"Eomma! Eomma!!" Yoonhyun cried kicking in Taecyeon's arm.

"I'm begging you! Please!" Yoona screamed as Taecyeon out Yoonhyun in the car. "He's all JB and I have!!"

"I don't care." Taecyeon glared at her and closed the door with Yoonhyun as he got in the drivers' seat.

"Yoonhyun! Yoonhyun-ah!!" Yoona cried trying to open the door. "Let him out!!" Yoona shouted hittingn Taecyeon's window.

"Eomma!!!! Eomma!!!" Yoonhyun cried trying to open the car door. "Eomma!!!" Yoonhyun screamed as the car backed out.

"Yoonhyun-ah!! Yoonhyun!!" Yoona cried following the car as she fell on the ground. 

"Juice for Yoonhyun~" JB sang but stopped when he saw Yoona. "Noona!" He shouted and ran to her. "Noona, what's wrong?"

"Yoonhyun! Yoonhyun!" Yoona wept pointing to the car. JB squinted his eyes as he recognized the car and saw a child in the back.

"Uncle Jaebum!!! Eomma!!" Yoonhyun cried in the back.

"Taecyeon took him. He found out and took Yoonhyun!!" Yoona screamed shaking JB.

"Y-Yoonhyun." JB stood up and started running. "I'll get him, Noona!" He shouted and ran towards Taecyeon's house.

“Yeoboseyo? Yoong?” Tiffany answered her phone.

“F-Fany-ah,” Yoona wept.

“Yoona! What’s wrong?!” Tiffany asked.

“He found out... H-He took Yoonhyun!” Yoona yelled.

“I-I’m coming! Siwon and I are coming,” Tiffany said as she hung up.

 

“Eomma!! Eomma!!” Yoonhyun cried as Taecyeon placed him down on the house.

“Ani. Appa, it’s me. Haven’t you been waiting for me?” Taecyeon held his hand.

“Eomma! I want Eomma!!” Yoonhyun wept.

“You can’t! Appa is here!!” Taecyeon told him as the door was being knocked.

“Open the door!!! Ok Taecyeon, open the door!!!” JB shouted kicking and punching the door. Taecyeon opened the door as he stared at him.

“Uncle Jaebum!! Uncle Jaebum!!” Yoonhyun ran towards him but Taecyeon stopped him.

“Ahjumma!!” Taecyeon screamed as their maid picked up Yoonhyun.

“UNCLE JAEBUM!!!” Yoonhyun kicked and squirmed in the lady’s arm.

“Give him back! Give him back right now!” JB yelled grabbing Taecyeon’s collar.

“No.” Taecyeon pushed him off. “I’m not giving my son back.”

“Is this a way to treat an innocent child?! Taking a child away from his mother?!” JB glared at him.

“Whose blood is in his body?! Whose face does he have?!” Taecyeon pointed at Yoonhyun. “He’s mine. I’m not giving him back no matter what!!” 

“I’m begging you,” JB said as he got on his knees. “You can beat me up, you can kill me, you can do whatever with me. But please just give Yoonhyun back to Noona. I’m begging you.” he said with tears forming. “He’s the only person she has left. He was a gift for her. Please!!” JB begged.

“No,” Taecyeon replied looking down at JB. “I won’t.”

“Taecyeon! I’m begging you! Please! I know how it feels to live without a mom! Yoonhyun can’t become like me!! Please!!” JB screamed with tears falling. “I’m begging as a pathetic friend of yours! He’s the only person that got me through my life!! Please!!” JB cried hearing Yoonhyun weep. 

“Get out,” Taecyeon demanded grabbing JB and pushing him towards the door.

“Uncle Jaebum!!” Yoonhyun cried trying to get out of the ahjumma’s arms.

“Y-Yoonhyun! Yoonhyun!” JB tried to get to him but Taecyeon pushed him out.

“Don’t even try. Don’t even bother trying at all,” Taecyeon said closing the door. JB knocked on the door as much as he could as he heard Yoonhyun screaming louder.

“Y-Yoonhyun! Yoonhyun-ah!!” JB wept. “U-Uncle Jaebum will get you back! Uncle Jaebum will get you to Eomma!!” JB yelled as he walked slowly back with tears falling. “I shouldn’t have left. My poor nephew.” he said letting his tears fall while walking back to his house. 

Jiyeon walked happily while holding a box of cupcakes and some snacks in the other hand. She walked towards JB’s house as she looked up and saw him. 

“Jaebum!” Jiyeon called and ran to him. “Hi, where were you?” she asked but JB didn’t answer. “Sorry I’m kind of late. I went to the shop to get Yoonhyun’s favorite cupcake and I got some of the snacks you like.” she said holding the things up as JB looked up at her. Her eyes widen slightly, looking at him. “A-Are you okay?”

“Go home.” JB demanded looking at her.

“Waeyo? Is something wrong?” Jiyeon asked.

“What do you think?!” JB screamed.

“I... Cupcakes, I got some for Yoon-,” she started.

“Don’t say it anymore!!” JB shouted and pushed the box out of her hand, making the cupcakes drop.

“Jaebum, what’s wrong?” Jiyeon asked.

“I was right.” JB said with tears falling. “Why is it everytime I forgive you bad things happen?!” he cried. “I want to get close to you but I can’t! Every single time I do, something bad happens! It’s like the whole world doesn’t want me to love you! It’s like no one wants us together!” JB shouted not caring if people were looking at him. “I tried! I really do! I know how I feel! I know what I want! But every time I’m so close to getting you, it ends up in a nightmare. I always get hurt! Is my life really like this?” he asked.

“Jaebum... I don’t understand,” Jiyeon whispered.

“I don’t think I can ever see you the same,” JB told her. “I can’t ever love you again. Maybe I’m supposed to hate you. I don’t want to, I never did. I think I have to this time.” he said looking down. “I’m bad luck. I bring bad luck everywhere I go.” he muttered. “We’re not meant to be. Im Jaebum and you can never be together.” he told her. “Don’t bother me anymore. I’m begging you this time, not demanding you. Please, just stay away from me.” JB told her softly as he walked towards the house.

“Jaebum... Jaebum!” Jiyeon called but he ignored her. “Something happened... Did Oppa do something?” she asked, running towards her house.

 

“Y-Yoona-yah,” Tiffany called with tears falling down.

“Yoonhyun... I can’t live without him,” Yoona said with swollen eyes.

“I’ll pursue Siwon. I’ll try my best,” Siwon whispered.

“Noona...” JB spoke up at the door with red eyes.

“J-Jaebum!” Yoona ran to him. “W-Where is he?”

“He’s not here... He won’t let me,” JB said. “He won’t let me.”

“Ottoke?” Yoona cried and fell on the floor. “I can’t live without him!!”

“Noona,” JB hugged her. “I know you can’t. It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have left.”

“It’s not your fault,” Yoona shook her head, shaking JB. “It’s mine. It’s mine.”

“Aniyo. Noona, it’s obvious,” JB said. “Maybe I should have let you tell him from the beginning.”

“Jaebum!!” Yoona yelled.

“I just want him back, I want Yoonhyun back,” JB cried.

“I can’t live without him.” Yoona wept. “How can a mother survive without her son?! What will I do?! I need Yoonhyun!!” Yoona screamed.

“Yoona, please listen to me,” Tiffany said with tears falling. “I know but-,”

“What do I do without him? How can JB and I live?!” Yoona yelled.

“I’ll go talk to him. I-I’ll go right now,” Siwon told them quickly turning around.

“There’s no hope. I tried.” JB sniffed.

“I’m his best friend. He’ll listen to me,” Siwon assured, walking out the house.

 

“Oppa!” Jiyeon screamed walking into the house. She stopped when she saw Yoonhyun on the couch. “Y-Yoonhyun.” she whispered and ran to him.

“N-Noona!” Yoonhyun cried and ran to hug Jiyeon.

“What are you doing here? Why are you crying?” Jiyeon bent down to look at him.

“I want Eomma! I want Uncle Jaebum!” Yoonhyun wept with red eyes.

“What happened?” Jiyeon asked and Taecyeon walked into the house.

“Oh, you’re home,” Taecyeon said casually.

“Oppa, why is Yoonhyun here?” Jiyeon looked at him.

“Can a son not be with his Appa?” Taecyeon questioned.

“What are you talking about?” Jiyeon muttered.

“Yoonhyun is my son. Yoona’s been hiding it from here.” Taecyeon explained.

“How are you sure?” Jiyeon whispered.

“He looks exactly like me! I saw evidence! She admitted it! I’ll get a DNA test if I have to!” Taecyeon shouted.

“I believe you, but a child shouldn’t be taken away from his mother,” Jiyeon told him.

“You’re on their side?” Taecyeon asked.

“I’m just stating the truth, Oppa,” Jiyeon said.

“He’s staying with me. He’s not going back.” Taecyeon told her firmly. “You’re not allowed to take him back.”

“Oppa!” Jiyeon screamed.

“Take him to the guest room. Now!” Taecyeon demanded and walked towards the kitchen.

“Oppa! Listen to me!” Jiyeon yelled.

“Eomma.” Yoonhyun cried.

“I-I’ll get you back. I’ll let you see them.” She whispered hugging him and carrying him towards her room. “Just stay with Noona, okay?” She said patting his bed. “Noona will do something.”

 

“Ok Taecyeon!” Siwon shouted and walked into his house. 

“Why did I give you the keys to my house?” Taecyeon muttered and looked at Siwon. “What?”

“Give the child back. Give him back!” Siwon demanded.

“Why should I?” Taecyeon glared at him.

“I know that you’re his dad but you shouldn’t-,” Siwon started and Taecyeon punched him.

“You knew all along and you didn’t tell me!!” Taecyeon shouted.

"Taecyeon, listen to me." Siwon said standing up.

"I hate you!" Taecyeon yelled and was about to punch him but Siwon stopped him.

"I'm sick of this! You're always using violence as an answer! Why do you think back then you forgot everything?!" Siwon shouted.

"How can you not tell me Yoonhyun was my son?!" Taecyeon screamed.

"Cause I wanted Yoona to tell! I was afraid this was what would happen!!" Siwon glared at him. 

"Liar," Taecyeon muttered.

"Give him back to Yoona." Siwon demanded.

"Why do I have to? I'm his Appa! I have the rights to keep him!" Taecyeon shouted.

"This isn't the way, Taecyeon," Siwon told him. "Yoonhyun need his mom and JB. You don't understand. They can't live without each other. He's the only person they have, Taecyeon."

"I've been living without him ever since he was born!" Taecyeon replied.

"Listen to me. Do you know how important he is to them?! You don't know!" Siwon screamed.

"I don't care because he's my son!" Taecyeon yelled.

"Why can't you understand? A mother can't live without her son! Yoonhyun can't sleep without JB! A son can't live without his mother! JB doesn't want Yoonhyun to become like him! We want Yoonhyun to be happy!" Siwon explained.

"I'll make him happy. He doesn't need his mom or JB." Taecyeon muttered.

"Do you want them to die?! What if Yoona gets sick?!" Siwon ask angrily.

"Let her be sick! See if I care! Your money and your fiancé's money can take care of her!" Taecyeon replied.

"What about JB? He just got over depression not long ago! He was suicidal before! Do you want him to kill himself?!" Siwon said with his fist clenched.

"Get out!" Taecyeon demanded.

"Let me see the child," Siwon replied.

"I said get out!" Taecyeon shouted and pushed Siwon out the house.

"Ok Taecyeon!" Siwon yelled banging on the door. "Ok Taecyeon!"

 

JB sat in his room with the blankets over him as he cried. Pictures of Yoonhyun and Jiyeon were scattered everywhere on his bed. He let the years stream down his face.

"Ahhhh!" JB screamed angrily. "I'm bad luck. Why can't anything ever go right?"

 

"Im Jaebum! Open the door!" Jr screamed.

"What are you doing in there?!" Kai shouted.

"JB! Let us in!" Siwon demanded and knocked on the door.

"Maybe he's sleeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter