Chapter 13

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Don’t you have a car?” Taecyeon asked.

“If I had a car, would I be walking earlier?” Yoona replied.

“Someone’s a little feisty,” Taecyeon chuckled.

“Yeoboseyo?” Yoona answered her phone. “I’m almost home…Okay. Bye.” Yoona hung up.

“Where should I drop you off?” Taecyeon asked.

“Over there is fine, someone will pick me up,” Yoona replied.

“Do you not want me to know where you live or something?” Taecyeon said.

“It’s not that,” Yoona told him and he stopped the car. “Kamsahabnida. I will see you tomorrow.” She bowed.

“No, you’re off tomorrow,” Taecyeon told her.

“Oh yeah. Thanks again,” Yoona reached for the door and Taecyeon stopped her. “What is it?” she asked.

“Take the umbrella, just return it to me on Monday,” Taecyeon smiled.

“Ne…Kamsahabnida,” Yoona got out the car as he drove off she bowed once again. When she thought his car was out of sight she ran the opposite direction towards Tiffany’s neighborhood.

“Kim Yeona…Who exactly are you?” Taecyeon asked while peeking at her from the end of the street.

 

~Next Morning

“Why were you working yesterday? It was Saturday, your day off,” Yoona said while cooking breakfast for JB early morning.

“Because,” JB yawned. “I decided to work six days a week.” He said. “More money.”

“Then when will you study?” Yoona asked.

“During break,” JB shrugged and grabbed his backpack. “Going to work with a backpack!” JB chuckled.

“Isn’t it a little early? It’s only six,” she replied.

“I’m going to the library first to study then work, bye Noona. Don’t forget, Yoonhyunnie,” JB chuckled and left.

“It’s still early, Yoonhyun wouldn’t be awake. Should I go exercising?” she asked and checked her watch. “I should.” She nodded and went upstairs.

 

“Oppa, where are you going?” Jiyeon asked.

“Exercising? Are you going shopping?” Taecyeon looked at her.

“Aniyo,” Jiyeon shook her head. “Bye.” Jiyeon waved and ran out the house.

“Phone, earphones, let’s go,” Taecyeon ran out the house.

 

“I haven’t run in forever,” Yoona sighed while running in the neighborhood park. “I’ve been so busy with Yoonhyun and worrying about JB’s education. This is good.” Yoona smiled and ran until she saw a familiar figure ahead. “Why does that person look so familiar?” she asked. “Probably my imagination,” she shrugged and started walking. “I need to pick Yoonhyun up in about half an hour.” She whispered when suddenly someone grabbed her shoulder. “AHH!” she screamed and turned around and her face turned to a cold face.

“What’s with the cold face?” the person asked.

“What do you want?” Yoona kept walking.

“You live here, Yeona?” Taecyeon asked.

“At the park? Aniyo,” Yoona shook her head.

“I meant this neighborhood,” Taecyeon chuckled.

“I don’t want to tell you my personal information,” Yoona replied.

“Yeona…You do know that I can just open up your folder in my office and find out everything about you, right?” Taecyeon asked.

“I do! I do!” Yoona told him.

“So why are you exercising?” Taecyeon asked her.

“People can exercise,” Yoona replied.

“Congratulations! You survived the first week with me!” Taecyeon said.

“Why are you acting like this?” Yoona asked while looking at her feet.

“Like what? This is how I act,” Taecyeon told her.

“Not how I remembered,” Yoona muttered while thinking about the past.

“Do you mean that day when you came late?” Taecyeon looked at her.

“Um…Yeah,” Yoona nodded.

“About that. Sorry. I was angry and Sunye was making it worse by doing things I hate-,” Taecyeon started.

“Hate? Isn’t she your girlfriend?” Yoona asked.

“Yeah, but I don’t want her to. It’s a benefit thing,” Taecyeon answered.

“Benefit…As in like?” Yoona shook her head.

“Yeah. She’s a benefit to my party life. It’s not what you think. I don’t sleep with her or anything.” Taecyeon replied.

“A-Aniyo.” Yoona nodded. “I wasn’t thinking that.” She rolled her eyes and thought. Liar.

“Do you hate me or something?” Taecyeon asked.

“Why would you think that?” Yoona replied.

“I mean…I understand if we’re working and you’re cold to me but this is public, at least be nice. I was nice enough to help you.” Taecyeon shrugged.

“Even if it’s work or not, I will treat you the same.” Yoona said and checked her phone.

“It’s that boy,” Taecyeon pointed.

“Bwoh?” Yoona looked at him.

“The one on your desk,” Taecyeon replied.

“Oh,” Yoona quickly hid her phone. “I have to go, good bye.” Yoona turned around and walked faster.

“We should exercise on Sundays together,” Taecyeon suggested.

“Aniyo, I’m fine. Sundays are my days off so it would be better if I didn’t see my boss. I’ve only worked with you for a week, so we don’t really know each other,” Yoona bowed and walked away.

“Well then…We will get to know each other,” Taecyeon replied.

 

“Eomma!!!” Yoonhyun ran to her.

“Aigoo! Yoonhyun-ah!” Yoona kissed him on the forehead. “Annyeonghaseyo.” Yoona bowed to Mrs. Lee.

“Yeah. Yoonhyun was really good. He sure is an early bird.” Mrs. Lee laughed.

“Thank you so much. I don’t know how I can repay you,” Yoona replied.

“Just let Yoonhyun come play with the kids more often. Sangmin said they’re best friends and now his cousins are fighting over him also,” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Kamsahabnida,” Yoona bowed. “Say thank you.”

“Kamsahabnida!” Yoonhyun bowed.

“Bye,” they both waved and left.

“Eomma, am I going to the daycare today?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Aniyo, you’re going to be with me today,” Yoona smiled.

“YAY! Eomma jjang!” Yoonhyun clapped.

“Let’s go home and get change then go to the library to read, okay?” Yoona replied.

“Eomma, for lunch can we eat at Uncle JB?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Um…Yes!” Yoona nodded. “Then we will go look at beds for you, okay?” Yoona asked.

“NE!” Yoonhyun nodded happily.

 

“Kamsahabnida,” JB bowed while yawning. “How many people?” he asked and looked up.

“One,” Jiyeon smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter