Chapter 32

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Ten Days Later

"Jinyoung, ow!" JB groaned while Jr was cleaning his bruise.

"I told you to not go anywhere without us!" Jr shouted while the two were in the nurse office with Kai.

"Am I not to allowed to have privacy?" JB asked.

"It's not that but the kingkas are hurting you again." Kai sighed.

"I can deal with it," JB muttered.

"No you can't, Jaebum!" Jr screamed and stood up. "They've been hurting you for days! You let people hurt you and you don't want us to care! It hurts us more than you! What if you kill yourself, Jaebum?! I've been gone but do you think I don't know that you've went through depression?! That you were about to die all these years but because of Yoonhyun you didn't!!" 

"Jr, calm down," Kai said pulling him down to sit on the chair.

"We're worried and you don't even let us!" Jr told him angrily.

"I'm sorry, okay?" JB looked down. "I'm scared too. It's just I don't know anymore." He whispered.

"I'm begging you. Don't do this anymore," Jr said.

"You're only hurting all of us. Forgive and forget, JB," Kai whispered.

"Forgive and forget." JB repeated. "Something I never do." He sighed.

 

"Taecyeon," Siwon called but got ignored. "Taecyeon!" He shouted and grabbed his arm.

"What?" Taecyeon glared at him. "Can't you see I'm working?"

"Nickhun called me. He told me you weren't picking up. Why?" Siwon asked.

"I'm a busy person," Taecyeon muttered.

"During lunch, you, me, and Nickhun are going to talk." Siwon said.

"Why?" Taecyeon asked.

"It's not like you have anyone else to eat with," Siwon replied.

"Fine. Just leave me alone," Taecyeon muttered and took out his phone as he started walking.

 

"Noona, what will eat for lunch?" Yoonhyun whispered.

"What do you want for lunch?" Jiyeon asked but before Yoonhyun could answer her phone rang. "Wait a second," she smiled and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Jiyeon. It's me." Taecyeon answered.

"What is it, Oppa?" Jiyeon replied.

"I won't be eating with Yoonhyun for lunch. I have an appointment. Don't do anything dumb with him." Taecyeon muttered and hung up.

"So what do you want for lunch?" Jiyeon asked.

"Eomma... Uncle Jaebum." Yoonhyun wiped his eyes.

"Don't tell Appa." Jiyeon started. "I'll take you to them. Just don't tell Appa."

 

"Yoona. Eat." Tiffany demanded, pushing the food to her.

"I'm working, Tiffany." Yoona replied, wiping the silverware.

"Yoona! You haven't ate for days! Do you want to get sick?!" Tiffany screamed.

"Costumers are looking," Yoona told her.

"Let them look! What can they do?" Tiffany said angrily.

"Noona. Fany Noona. Please, you two never argue," JB said, cleaning the tables.

"It's just-... I'm scared, Yoona!" Tiffany held her hand.

"There's nothing to be scared of," Yoona replied looking down. 

"Noona, we're here for you," JB whispered.

"Oh my god..." Kai said.

"J-Jaebum," Jr called. "Look." He tapped JB's shoulder.

"Eomma! Uncle Jaebum!" Yoonhyun cried and ran to Yoona.

"Y-Yoonhyun," JB called.

"M-My son," Yoona wept and hugged him tightly.

"Eomma," Yoonhyun cried as JB watched quietly with tears forming.

"I took him here without Oppa knowing." Jiyeon spoke up.

"Bwoh?" JB asked.

"Thank you so much," Yoona whispered.

"Yoonhyun-ah, do you not miss Fany Eomma?" Tiffany joked and wiped her tear as she ruffled his hair.

"Lets talk outside," JB muttered while walking by Jiyeon. Jiyeon turned around and followed JB out the restaurant.

"What is it?" Jiyeon asked, looking at him.

"Thank you," JB started.

"Yoonhyun really wanted to see you." Jiyeon replied.

"But I don't think you should bring him here anymore." JB finished.

"Ne?" Jiyeon looked at him.

"I can't risk having Taecyeon cause anymore trouble. Noona will get hurt more seeing Yoonhyun come and go. You'll get in trouble if he finds out." JB said.

"Jaebum, don't you miss him?" Jiyeon asked.

"A lot, everyday. I miss him all the time but Yoonhyun coming here hurts everyone." JB told her.

"I'm trying to help," Jiyeon whispered.

"This isn't helping, it's hurting us. Listen to me and understand my thoughts. I'm begging you." JB looked at her.

"But Yoonhyun will be hurt if he can't see you guys," Jiyeon replied.

"Then... Then at least only let him see Noona," JB said. "I don't want him to hate the world, take care of him for me."

"Why can't he see you?" Jiyeon grabbed JB's arm. "Why are you making it sound like you're letting Yoonhyun go?"

"Because it hurts me and I hate getting hurt," JB said and removed her hands as he turned around. "Keep Yoonhyun safe for me. If you need anything, find Noona or the boys. Don't find me." He told her and left.

 

"Over here," Nickhun waved as Siwon and Taecyeon sat down.

"What's up? It's been a while," Siwon smiled.

"Victoria and I are still waiting for you wedding invitation," Nickhun chuckled.

"We've been busy," Siwon chuckled. "I have a ring barrier, but I need a flower girl." 

"Our daughter, Niyeon would love to do it," Nickhun smiled.

"I'm ready to order," Taecyeon spoke up as he started to order when the waiter came. The other two did that same as they waited while drinking their drinks. "So why did you suddenly invite me to lunch?"

"I wanted to talk," Nickhun said. "Both Siwon and I."

"About what?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yoonhyun," Siwon started.

"Again? How many times do we we have to talk about it?" Taecyeon replied.

"Taecyeon, listen. I know you finding out is already stressful but taking him away from Yoona isn't right," Nickhun said.

"I've heard this a million times already!" Taecyeon shouted.

"You don't know the pain that family is going through!" Siwon said.

"Do you think I'm not going through any pain?!" Taecyeon yelled.

"That's not what we're saying. Listen." Nickhun started. "I would never take Niyeon away from Victoria. It will hurt her. Do you know how much pain mothers go through when their child is taken away?"

"Taecyeon, just return Yoonhyun. Yoona never said you can't see him or interact with him. Do it calmly." Siwon suggested.

"No one is listening to me!" Taecyeon screamed. "Why don't you understand my situation?!"

"Because it's wrong," the two replied.

"Wrong?!" Taecyeon let out an angry laugh. "I have stress and anger problems! I'm living with an unsupportive family and the only person I have is you two and Jiyeon but none of you are on my side!! I have to marry a girl I don't even love! Now I have a son that I didn't even know existed! What else?! He's also the son of my secretary! The girl I fell in love with! She lied to me this whole time! Her identity, her family, my son! Why does everyone think I want to torture her?! I honestly don't! It's because Yoonhyun might be the only person I have left because no one else cares!!" He shouted. "Yoonhyun doesn't even like me. JB probably wants to kill me. And for Yoona... She hates me like the rest of you." He muttered and left the restaurant.

 

"Siwon, it's okay," Tiffany whispered.

"No it's not! I'm a bad best friend! I had a feeling he liked her but I denied  it." Siwon sighed. "I'm the worse."

"This is all a misunderstanding, it will be over soon," Tiffany hoped.

"I just want everything to be back to normal," Siwon told her. "Everything to be peaceful."

 

~A Few Days Later

"Yoonhyun-ah," Taecyeon called from the door of his room. Yoonhyun glanced at him and looked back down. "Appa is talking to you, can you try to listen?"

"Aniyo," Yoonhyun shook his head.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Taecyeon said.

"I want Eomma and Uncle Jaebum, not you," Yoonhyun told him.

"Can't you just accept Appa?" Taecyeon asked.

"I don't want to." Yoonhyun said. 

"What if I let you see your mom and uncle?" Taecyeon asked.

"Noona took me to them last time. I want to stay with them not see them," Yoonhyun replied.

"Jiyeon did what?" Taecyeon asked. "Forget it. I can do anything but brig you back to them."

"I don't like you," Yoonhyun said and played with his toys.  

“Wae?!” Taecyeon shouted as his dad walked in. “What do you want?!” 

“Look at this!!” Mr. Ok yelled and slapped Taecyeon in the face.

“How can you slap me in front of a child?!” Taecyeon asked.

“That child does not exist to me!” Mr. Ok pointed.

“Yoonhyun, come to Appa,” Taecyeon said as Yoonhyun shook his head and ran to the corner. “If you have something to say then please don’t say it in front of Yoonhyun.”

“That child and his mother his bad luck! Our stock prices are going down! What are you going to do?!” Mr. Ok yelled.

“I’m getting it fix!” Taecyeon shouted. “Can’t you give me time?!”

“I don’t have time! If you want to own this company then focus on it! It’s the company or that child!” Mr. Ok demanded and left.

“Like I ever listen to you!!” Taecyeon replied.

 

"Welcome to-," Jr started but stopped when he saw the person. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Is a person not allowed to eat here?" Taecyeon replied and walked passed him.

“Yah!” Jr called and chased after him.

“What’s the problem?” JB asked and saw Taecyeon. “What do you want?”

“Shouldn’t you be at school already?” Taecyeon asked with his eyebrows raised.

“Answer me question!” JB screamed.

“I heard your sister was working here, where is she?” Taecyeon questioned.

“Why should I tell you?” JB glared at him.

“You’re annoying,” Taecyeon muttered.

“Go away!” JB shouted.

“What’s going on? Why is it so loud?” Yoona walked out from the kitchen and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter