Chapter 25

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have to be here." Jiyeon sighed while walking in the house.

"Where is he?" Mr. Ok asked angrily.

"I don't know," Jiyeon replied.

"Call him down here if he's up there!" Mr. Ok screamed.

"Uncle, I have school tomorrow," Jiyeon bowed and ran up.

"Jiyeon," Taecyeon called from his room as Jiyeon walked in.

"Oppa, Uncle wants you," Jiyeon told him.

"I climbed through the window. Go to bed you don't need to know what happened," Taecyeon smiled.

"I'll go now," Jiyeon smiled and left to her room. "Aigoo." She smiled as she hugged JB's jacket. "At least I have someone by my side... Sort of." She giggled.

 

"His father is Taecyeon, Ok Taecyeon," Yoona replied. Siwon stared blankly at the three of them as they stared back at him.

"I-I... I don't understand," Siwon shook his head. "How? When? It can't be..." Siwon said.

"Oppa, it happened when we were in high school," Tiffany started.

"But Taecyeon didn't even know Yoona," Siwon told her.

"I did," JB said while looking down. "It was my fault."

"A-Ani, it wasn't his fault. It was my fault." Yoona spoke up with tears forming. "I-," Yoona swallowed and looked down.

"How?" Siwon asked.

"That party that day. The one when we met at the mall and Taecyeon didn't believe Yoona was JB's sister." Tiffany said angrily.

"I'll explain," JB started. "That party, I wanted to go but Noona didn't let me. In the end both Tiffany and Noona went with me. That night I was so worried about partying I forgot about Noona, I thought she was with Tiffany. I was wrong." JB looked down and tears started to fall. "I-I didn't want out for her like I promised, I left her at a party she didn't even want to attend." JB cried as Yoona hugged him.

"I thought Yoona was with JB. Then after JB and I were going home but Yoona didn't pick up, we were worried. We went home and the next day she came back." Tiffany said.

"But what does that have to do with... Wait..." Siwon looked at Yoona. "You were the girl that everyone was talking about that night that left with Taecyeon, weren't you?" Siwon whispered.

"I don't know what happened. I went to go get water then Taecyeon ordered flavored water for me, he talked to me and said I looked different. After that some kingka started to talking to me, when I looked away and looked back I drank my drink while talking to him. Taecyeon came and he went away, I got dizzy and I think I confessed to Taecyeon and he laughed at me. He was drinking too and he got dizzy and helped me. The next morning I woke up and-," Yoona covered and looked down as tears fell.

"Taecyeon never gets drunk," Siwon muttered.

"Yoona came home and told us she was at the library the whole night," Tiffany gulped. "During graduation when she ran out other speech..."

"That's when you figured out," Siwon said.

"Tiffany was the first person I told." Yoona whispered.

"I found out by myself later, that's why I hated Taecyeon from then on. We kept a secret from Auntie, she found out and kicked us out. We ended here, we were about to give the baby up but we didn't." JB smiled slightly.

"Here we are now," Tiffany finished.

"Taecyeon... I knew I was right when I said that he should have been careful," Siwon muttered. "Yoona I am so sorry that Taecyeon did this, I-,"

"Aniyo, thank you to Taecyeon," Yoona whispered. "Yoonhyun is precious." Yoona smiled.

"Taecyeon doesn't remember, he doesn't know," Siwon said.

"Siwon, we don't want him to," Tiffany told him.

"We don't know what he'll do," JB added.

"I... I won't tell," Siwon promised. "I won't until you guys tell him."

"Thank you so much," Yoona smiled with tears. "I..."

"Thanks, man," JB thanked.

"Is that why you guys hate Taecyeon? Because if this?" Siwon asked as JB and Tiffany nodded. "I understand." He nodded.

"He saw me when I was pregnant, he didn't recognize me," Yoona whispered.

"Don't worry, you have Yoonhyun and everyone now," Siwon assured. "Does Yoonhyun know?"

"Of course not," Tiffany replied.

"And you working for him," Siwon started.

"I didn't know. I really didn't. That's why I lied to him and said I was Kim Yeona, he didn't look at my résumé." Yoona said.

"Everything will be good. Trust me." Siwon smiled.

 

~Next Day

"Come on," Jr whispered to Yoonhyun.

"Uncle JB is going to be scared!" Kai laughed.

"He will!" Yoonhyun ran into JB's room. "Ahhhhhh!!!!" Yoonhyun screamed as JB sat up.

"Bwoh?! Bwoh?! What happened?!" JB screamed and saw the three laughing. "Yah..." He said and threw pillows at Jr and Kai. "You little!" JB picked up Yoonhyun and tickled him.

"Boys!" Yoona laughed and walked in. "You're so loud in the morning."

"Sorry, Eomma!" Yoonhyun ran to her and hugged her. 

"That's my baby!" Yoona kissed him.

"Sorry, Noona!" The three boys ran towards her.

"Hey! She's my sister," JB pushed the other two away.

"Hurry and get ready, you have school!" Yoona smiled happily and ran downstairs with Yoonhyun.

"Even we got ready!" Kai stuck his tongue out.

"Old man," Jr laughed while watching JB walk towards his bathroom.

"I'm going to hurt you!" JB threatened.

 

"Aigoo, almost late," Jiyeon said as she grabbed her things and ran downstairs.

"How dare you lie to me?!" Mr. Ok screamed as Jiyeon looked at him.

"Uncle, I don't know what you're-," before she could finish she received a slap from him.

"Uncle!" Jiyeon cried.

"Do you think I'm that dumb to think you don't know where your cousin is?!" Mr. Ok screamed. "Do you think I'm not smart enough to know that you're not listening to my orders?! Do you know how embarrassing both you and Taecyeon are?!"

"Uncle, I don't know what I did," Jiyeon wept.

"You're going around asking people for a job! You're not even in the top two of your class!!" Mr. Kim screamed.

"Uncle, I'm trying! You just don't know!!" Jiyeon yelled with tears falling.

"Now you even argue back! Don't make me send you away!" Mr. Kim shouted.

"That's the reason why my Eomma never came to visit you!!" Jiyeon screamed as Mr. Kim slapped her. 

"How dare you say that?!" 

"You were the worse Oppa she could ever have!! Because of you she left me!!" Jiyeon screamed as Mr. Kim grabbed Jiyeon's things and threw them. He tore her books and broke her things.

"Your Eomma was a disgrace! Your Eomma abandoned school to go live with a man that wasn't high class like her!" Mr. Kim screamed.

"My Eomma knew what love was! You don't! My Eomma asked for money from you to take care of Appa when he was in a car crash, you didn't help!! You killed my Appa!!! You made my Eomma leave me with you and die!!" Jiyeon shouted with tears falling. "You-," Jiyeon started as she recieved a slap.

"Jiyeon!" Mrs. Ok ran in and stopped Mr. Ok. "What are you doing?! She has school!!" Mrs. Ok screamed.

"I can't stand this!" Mr. Ok shouted and grabbed his car key and left towards his car.

"Jiyeon-ah, go change into your other uniform. This one is wrinkled, go wash up and Auntie will take you to school, okay?" Mrs. Ok brushed her hair as Jiyeon got up and ran out the house. "Jiyeon-ah! It's raining!" Mrs. Ok tried to chase her. "Taecyeon?" She gasped and quickly ran to find her car keys.

 

"Class President," the teacher called when she walked in. "Where is she?" Mrs. Song asked.

"She's late, that never happens," the students muttered.

"I guess she's tardy. Look who's here, Im Jaebum, good job," Mrs. Song said as JB kept staring at Jiyeon's seat.

"Is something wrong with her today?" Jr turned around and asked JB.

"How should I know?" JB shrugged and looked at the board.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo," Yoona bowed and gave Taecyeon his coffee.

"Oh, hi," Taecyeon stretched and drank the coffee.

"Did you sleep here?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah. Sort of." Taecyeon replied.

"Waeyo?" Yoona asked.

"I did something so now my dad is-," Taecyeon started.

"Ok Taecyeon!!" Mr. Ok shouted and walked in.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Yoona bowed as Mr. Ok ignored her.

"She said hi to you," Taecyeon told him.

"Do I care?" Mr. Ok asked.

"She's a person too," Taecyeon said and started working again.

"You are such an embarassment!!" Mr. Ok shouted.

"I already know I am," Taecyeon glared at him.

"Don't you dare glare at me!!" Mr. Ok demanded.

"Wae? You do it all the time to me!" Taecyeon yelled.

"Now you're being rude!" Mr. Ok shouted. "How dare you invite the Min family to dinner and stood them up?!"

"I wanted to, so I can," Taecyeon said and Mr. Ok clenched his fist. 

"I'll deal with you when you get home! I've already had enough with Jiyeon! That girl!" Mr. Ok yelled.

"What did you do to her?" Taecyeon asked and stepped towards Mr. Ok. 

"I punished her, I slapped her." Mr. Ok replied.

"Don't touch her!!" Taecyeon demanded. "She's not your family, she's mine!" Taecyeon yelled. 

"If it wasn't for me you two would have been on the streets!" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter