Chapter 23

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seriously! I don't need you guys to!" JB said.

"Come on! All of us are here! All eighteen of us from B.A.P and EXO!" Kai whined.

"And me," Jr added.

"And him!" Kai pointed. "We even rehearsed it! And all eighteen of us are working today, you have to let us perform it!" 

"But the costumers and Tiffany and her husband are eating here today!" JB argued.

"Also Yoona Noona and Yoonhyun," Jr added.

"Even better!" Kai said.

"It's a Saturday, do you know how many people eat here on weekends?" JB sighed.

"We're doing it around lunch time," Youngjae added.

"Really guys?" JB asked.

"You know I'm giving up food for this?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah! Come on, we worked hard!" D.O added.

"Buddy?" Jr and Kai smiled widely.

"You owe me too because you didn't come to school after we made up," Jr sighed.

"We made up on a Monday that's why," JB laughed.

"If we get to do it then I will... Buy you banana milk on Monday!" Jr said.

"Us too!" Everyone else cheered.

"Lunch time is in half an hour though!" JB said,

"Exactly! Please?" All the boys asked.

"We will do aegyo if we have to," Yongguk and Kris smiled.

"Whatever you want," JB ran to the back.

"DOES THAT MEAN YES?!?!" Everyone asked.

"I don't know," JB shrugged with an evil smile.

 

"Taecyeon-shi, is it okay if I get off early?" Yoona asked.

"For lunch?" He asked as Yoona nodded. "Wae?"

"I want to take Yoonhyun to lunch with Siwon and Tiffany. Is that fine?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah, sure," Taecyeon nodded.

"Kamsahabnida," Yoona bowed and ran out the office quickly.

"She didn't invite me. Is she still mad at me for asking to much?" Taecyeon sighed. "I have a lot of work, I'll just go to lunch later." He muttered.

 

"Over here, Joon!" Jiyeon waved.

"Sorry, I had to help my mom with some groceries," Joon smiled.

"It's fine. It's crowded today, they must be really busy," Jiyeon said.

"I wonder why," Joon looked around.

"Noonas!!" Jr ran to Yoona and Tiffany.

"Hey!!! It's been forever!!" Tiffany smiled.

"Park Jinyoung?" Siwon shook hands with him. "Glad to see you back."

"I still want to thank you for back then," Jr told him.

"Thank your best friend," Siwon chuckled.

"Yoonhyunnie!!" Kai hugged him.

"Uncle Kai and Uncle Jr... Where is Uncle JB and everyone else?" Yoonhyun asked.

"Uncle JB is working, everyone is getting ready for the dance," Kai laughed.

"Yay!!" Yoonhyun cheered.

"We reserve this table for you guys, front row seats," Kai said as they all sat down.

"So they're actually doing it?" Siwon laughed.

"We have to record this so we could show it at our wedding!" Tiffany giggled.

"Don't worry, I got this," Yoona smiled.

"Jr!" Jiyeon waved.

"Oh, hey," Jr waved to the two of them.

"What are you doing here? Do you work here now?" Jiyeon asked.

"Aniyo, I'm hanging out with JB and his friends," Jr replied.

"Does that mean..." Jiyeon started.

"Yeah. I got to go get ready so bye," Jr ran off.

"It's cheerful in here today," Joon commented.

"Very," Jiyeon nodded and saw JB's family at a table.

"Noona, please don't!" JB begged.

"We'll show it at your wedding too!" Yoona laughed.

"Big screen and everything!" Tiffany clapped.

"We could have them perform it live at your future wedding!" Siwon chuckled.

"I have to work now, the boys are getting ready, so many costumers," JB ran off.

"Does everyone look like a bumblebee?" Kai asked.

"Yes!!" They all replied.

"Let's go!!" Jr pointed to the area in front of Yoona.

"They're all matching," Jiyeon said.

"Don't they always?" Joon asked.

"Only JB is wearing his uniform everyone else is wearing yellow," Jiyeon explained.

"You pay attention to JB a lot, don't you?" Joon asked.

"Well..." Jiyeon started but got interrupted.

"Ah, ah, testing," Jr said in the microphone.

"It's working," Kai whispered.

"Can we please have Mr. Im Jaebum sit here," Jr pointed as Siwon made JB sit down. "Today we have a special performance for all the costumers here!" He announced as everyone cheered.

"But it's mainly for our buddy, JB here!" Kai pointed.

"JB!!!!" B.A.P and EXO cheered.

"We'll start now!" Jr laughed and they all got in position.

"So that's what it was," Jiyeon whispered.

"I love this restaurant! Twenty hot waiters!" Girls cheered and music started to play.

(To MAMA's rhythm beat and whatnot)

"Jaebum, Jaebum. Oh! Jaebumblebee! Jaebumblebee. Jaebum. Bumbum. Everyone who cares about you!" 

(Careless, Careless. Shoot anonymous. Anonymous. Heartless. Mindless. No one who care about me.)

"Wow," JB laughed as a lot of people cheered.

"Yay! Yay!" Yoonhyun cheered.

"JB is so cool, everybody wants to be like him. JB has a cool nickname. Yeah, it's Im Jaebumblebee. When we need his help all we do is call for him! It's not Im Jaebum, its not Im JB, it's Jaebumblebee." They sang and danced.

(Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka. Sotonghaji anheulkka. Saranghaji anheulkka. Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo. Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA)

"Woooo!!!!" Siwon and Tiffany cheered as the costumers clapped.

"Is it over?" JB chuckled.

"Not yet!" Yoona laughed as the boys nodded.

(To Warrior)

"Jaebummie! We worked very very hard, so you better come and dance along. Digidigideom digidigideom. Jaebummie! We really like your nickname so let us call you it. Dogidideom digidigideom. We love Jaebumblebee!" They sang and danced.

(Warrior. taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa. Nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa. digidigideom digidigideom. Warrior. chongalboda jomdeo ppareuge. Nigaseume pago deureoga. Digidigideom digidigideom. mogeul joyeoganda)

"Now?" JB smiled.

"One more!" They all cheered.

(Bounce)

"Jaebum make your body move. So don't stop Jaebum let your body groove. Jaebum drop to the floor floor floor. Come on drop to the floor floor. Now everybody J! B! Come on its Jaebumblebee. Come on now Jaebum Bummie. Come on now let it be J B! Now everybody! Jaebumblebee it with me! Let me see you Jaebumblebee it for me. Everybody Jaebumblebee it with me. Let me see you Jaebumblebee it for me. Now everybody!" The group sang and daced then stopped.

(I wanna make your body move. So don't stop baby Let your body groove. Let it drop to the floor floor floor. Let it drop to the floor floor floor. Now everybody Bounce Bounce. Come on bounce let it bounce bounce. Come on now let it bounce bounce. Come on bounce let it bounce bounce. Now everybody. Shake it and shake it for me. Let me see you shake it and shake it for me. Everybody shake it and shake it for me. Let me see you shake it and shake it for me. Now everybody)

"It's over now," the boys smiled as the crowd cheered.

"You did great!" Siwon clapped.

"Awesome!" Yoona added.

"Fabulous," Tiffany laughed. 

"Wow, fantastic baby!" Yoonhyun sang as all the waiters gathered around him and threw him in the air.

"Thanks for embarrassing me guys," JB laughed.

"You're welcome!" They all chuckled.

"Group hug!!" Chanyeol screamed and everyone hugged JB.

"Wow, he must be very happy," Jiyeon smiled.

"You have something with him, right?" Joon asked. 

"I don't," Jiyeon looked down.

"You can tell me, I don't mind," Joon told her.

"Jaebum and I use to date. I lied to him and broke our promise so he broke up with me. He hates me because I left him," Jiyeon whispered.

"And you still like him, don't you?" Joon asked.

"Joon, we're supposed to be getting to know each other," Jiyeon said.

"To be honest, I knew we wouldn't like each other that way." Joon told her.

"I still like-," Jiyeon started.

"Order?" JB asked. 

"Him," Joon said and Jiyeon nodded.

"What?" JB asked.

"I'll get this," Jiyeon told him and JB left.

"Uncle JB, I have to go now," Yoonhyun pouted.

"I'll see you at home, okay?" JB ruffled his hair.

"Will everyone be there?" Yoonhyun asked.

"Well, Noona wouldn't appreciate twenty teenage boys messing up the house, and it's Tiffany's house," JB told Yoonhyun.

"I don't live there anymore," Tiffany said.

"I want to join too!" Siwon cheered.

"Can we, JB?" Kai, Jr, and the others smiled widely.

"Noona?" JB asked.

"Of course! I'm not working tomorrow so feel free to!" Yoona smiled.

"Noona! Yoona! Noona! Yoona!" The boys cheered.

"She's my sister!" JB pushed the boys towards the kitchen.

"My Eomma!" Yoonhyun smiled.

"Come on you have to go back," Yoona said.

"We'll go first," Tiffany waved.

"See you later," Siwon added as the two left.

"Come on time to go back," Yoona said as they headed out the door.

"That took forever to find a parking spot," Taecyeon muttered while walking towards the restaurant. He stopped when he saw Yoona and Yoonhyun.

"Let's zip up your jacket, it's starting to get cold." Yoona squatted down and zipped up Yoonhyun's jacket.

"Eomma, can I hold your hand?" Yoonhyun asked.

"Of course," Yoona smiled and Yoonhyun held her hand. "Aigoo, I need to get you gloves."

"Eomma, Uncle Jaebum said your hands were soft. He always liked it when you held his hand when he was sleeping. Eomma your hands aren't soft anymore. Is it because you work too much? Eomma I will buy you lotion when I'm older," Yoonhyun smiled.

"Eomma knows you will. Now come on, you don't want to be too late. Your friends are probably at the daycare now," Yoona held his hand as they walked down the sidewalk. "Aren't his friends cool?"

"Ne!" Yoonhyun clapped.

"She looks happy," Taecyeon said and saw Jiyeon in the restaurant. "Maybe I'll eat lunch somewhere else."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome," the workers bowed.

"Yeah," Taecyeon looked around and saw women everywhere.

"Are you buying a gift for your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Can you show me the best lotion brands?" Taecyeon said while she led the way.

"Here it is, Sir," she pointed.

"What's good about it?" Taecyeon asked.

"It comes together. There's a face, hand, and body lotion. They are moisturizers and have SPF also." She explained.

"I'll take three sets of them," Taecyeon told her. "Wrap it up for me too, please."

 

"You're back," Yoona bowed.

"Yeah, I had to buy some things," Taecyeon said and kept watching her.

"Do you need something?" Yoona asked.

"I got you this," Taecyeon placed down a nicely wrap box and a gift bag. "The bag is for Yoonhyun."

"What is it for?" Yoona replied.

"You'll see, I need to get off early today, so you can too," Taecyeon told her and went into his office.

"I wonder what it is," Yoona opened the box and smiled. "Wow," she said and touched each bottle. "So pretty." She got up and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Taecyeon answered as she walked in.

"Kamsahabnida." Yoona bowed. 

"Thank you for dealing with someone like me at work," Taecyeon chuckled. "Did you see Yoonhyun's gift yet?" 

"Aniyo, I'll let him open it, thank you," Yoona bowed and walked out.

"She likes it," Taecyeon smiled widely.

 

~Evening Time

"Today was a busy day! Luckily we closed early." Kai said while JB was locking the doors.

"Thanks Jr for helping," everyone thanked.

"What else would I do?" Jr laughed.

"Actually you should work here," Kai suggested.

"You should," JB nodded.

"Who wouldn't come to a restaurant with twenty good looking guys?" Himchan said as everyone laughed.

"I guess," Jr smiled.

"Yeah!!!" They all cheered.

"So before we go buy our food and go to my house, we have to pick up Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter