Chapter 17

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eomma, where are you going?” Yoonhyun asked in his pajamas.

“Eomma will be gone for a couple days, okay?” Yoona smiled.

“How long?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Three days and two nights,” Yoona told him.

“Why?” Yoonhyun looked at her.

“Business trip,” Yoona patted his head and carried her suitcase out.

“Who will I stay with?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Me of course!” JB grabbed Yoona’s suitcase and took it down stairs.

“Then what about daycare?” Yoonhyun pouted.

“Well Sangmin will be with his grandma and so to save money, you’re going to work with JB Uncle!” JB danced.

“Jaebum! Your ,” Yoona pushed JB.

“Yay! I work!” Yoonhyun danced with JB.

“Okay, enough, enough,” Yoona laughed.

“Noona, who will take you to the company?” JB asked.

“I’ll take the bus,” Yoona smiled.

“Are you sure? I can walk you,” JB said.

“Ani!” Yoona shouted.

“Waeyo?” JB replied. “I want to see your boss.”

“You can’t…I’ll call when I get there, okay?” Yoona smiled.

“Ne,” Yoonhyun nodded silently.

“Don’t worry, Eomma will call when she gets to the company. Then she will call when she gets to the place. Eomma will call when she eats and before she sleeps. Eomma will take pictures too.” Yoona smiled.

“Me too!” Yoonhyun nodded.

“Me three!” JB swopped Yoonhyun up and ruffled his hair.

“Be safe. Yoonhyun stay with JB Uncle all the time, okay?” Yoona hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek. “Eomma will miss you.”

“Yoonhyun too…Uncle JB too.” Yoonhyun hugged her.

“Be safe, Noona. Call us…Okay?” JB said worriedly.

“I trust you,” Yoona hugged him. “Bye,” Yoona waved and walked out the door.

“Annyeong!” the two boys waved back.

 

“Smells good,” Siwon woke up and got off the bed. He walked to the kitchen and saw a note.

“I went to the company early. Eat without me. I’m busy. Sorry~ ^^ ~Fany.” He read. “She’s always busy these days.” He whispered.

 

“I hope I won’t be late,” Yoona said while sitting at the bus stop. She opened her notebook and wrote her things down.

HONK HONK

Yoona dropped her notebook on the ground and looked up. She saw Taecyeon with sunglasses while wearing a nice shirt with jeans.

“I wonder what you’re waiting for,” Taecyeon picked up her notebook and handed it to her.

“Kamsahabnida,” Yoona thanked and put it back in her bag.

“Yeona-shi…Are you thinking of riding the bus?” Taecyeon asked.

“That’s how I get to work every day,” Yoona replied.

“Hop on,” Taecyeon pointed to his car.

“I can’t. You’re taking Sunye too,” Yoona said.

“Who said I couldn’t take you too?” Taecyeon grabbed her suitcase and placed it in the trunk.

“But-,” before Yoona could finish Taecyeon pushed her to the passenger seat.

“Let’s go,” he smiled and started to drive off.

 

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Taecyeon pressed the horn repeatedly in front of Sunye’s house.

“I’M COMING!” she screamed and pulled out five suitcases. “Help me, Oppa!”

“You have butlers,” Taecyeon muttered and walked out. He quickly shoved Sunye’s suitcases in the back seats.

“Why not the trunk?” Sunye asked and opened the passenger door. “You?!” she looked at Taecyeon in the driver seat and pointed at Yoona. “Oppa!”

“It’s called sit in the back,” Taecyeon told her.

“I’ll go to back,” Yoona started to unbuckle her seatbelt.

“Ani…Sunye, go,” Taecyeon demanded while holding Yoona’s belt.

“I said I can-,” Yoona started.

“Sunye, are you coming or not?” Taecyeon asked.

“UGH!” Sunye said while trying to get in the back.

“Whose fault is it for bringing five suitcases?” Taecyeon whispered while glancing at Yoona.

 

“Yoonhyun-ah, eat your cereal,” JB demanded while watching Pororo and eating.

“Eomma needs to call,” Yoonhyun said while eating and holding JB’s phone as a cereal dropped on it.

“Yoonhyun, she will,” JB flicked the cereal off.

Ring Ring Ring

“EOMMA!!!” Yoonhyun cheered.

“I’m…Kai…” Kai chuckled.

“What’s up?” JB asked.

“Was that your baby?” Kai said.

“Nephew,” JB told him.

“I KNOW! BUT SAYING BABY IS SO CUTE!” Kai shouted. “Anyways, come right when you finish because I’m bored. Bye.” Kai hung up.

Ring Ring Ring

“It’s not Eomma. It’s probably Kai.” Yoonhyun whispered.

“Noona, hi!” JB smiled.

“EOMMA!” Yoonhyun yelled in the phone.

 

“Chincha?” Yoona laughed. “You have to do all your homework and be good. Okay?....Yes you can sleep in Uncle Jaebum’s room…Yup…Good boy.” Yoona smiled. “Jaebum? Make sure you feed him…Don’t let him get near the kitchen…Bring all his supplies…Please don’t let him out your sight…Arraso…Be good too…” Yoona said. “Annyeong! You two be good!....Mhm…I love you.” She said and hung up.

“Who could that have been?” Taecyeon asked while handing her a cup of coffee.

“No one,” Yoona replied.

“Okay then. The car drive will be about an hour and a half.” Taecyeon told her.

“Okay,” Yoona nodded. “I should go put my suitcase in the bus.” She told him.

“I already did, don’t worry about it,” Taecyeon replied.

“Kamsahabnida,” Yoona thanked.

“Come on, we’re about to go,” Taecyeon told her.

 

“WELCOME!!!” Kai cheered when Yoonhyun walked in.

“Uncle JB, he’s weird,” Yoonhyun whispered and JB chuckled.

“I am normal,” Kai told Yoonhyun.

“What’s that?” Yoonhyun pointed as JB put on his apron.

“My apron,” JB replied.

“His apron,” Kai repeated. “See there’s the silverware, straws, napkins…Everything the costumers need.”

“Uncle JB, stranger danger,” Yoonhyun pointed.

“I’M NOT!” Kai shouted.

“Yoonhyun-ah,” JB chuckled. “This is Uncle Kai; he’s Uncle JB’s chingu.”

“Oh…He’s weird,” Yoonhyun said.

“I’m…” Kai sighed and saw Yoonhyun’s Pororo suitcase. “Oh! Pororo!”

“Ne, Eomma gave me this. The backpack is from Uncle JB. Uncle JB also gave me a Pororo notebook and Fany Eomma gave me a pencil box. Eomma gave me everything else! But then look!” Yoonhyun took out his DVDs. “Uncle JB got me these.”

“You know, I love Pororo!” Kai told Yoonhyun.

“Uncle JB too!” Yoonhyun jumped.

“I can sound like Crong,” Kai said and imitated him.

“Wow!” Yoonhyun clapped.

“You talk a lot for a two year old,” Kai told him. “I would think you’re four.”

“My family talks a lot,” Yoonhyun replied.

“Do you want Uncle Kai to come over and watch Pororo with us?” JB asked.

“Ne!” Yoonhyun nodded.

“Okay. See there’s a lot of people coming in and out so go sit over there.” JB pointed to the table nearest to the employee place, next to the window. “Stay over there and play with your toys in your baby suitcase, okay? Stay there and don’t go anywhere else. If someone talks to you come to me or Uncle Kai. Also if you’re hungry or need to go to the restroom, call one of us. Whoever isn’t busy, okay?” JB told Yoonhyun as he nodded.

“Be good,” the two of the boys waved as they watch Yoonhyun play by himself.

“What a good kid,” Kai smiled.

“Come on, let’s get to work,” JB told him.

 

“Wow, it’s such a nice view,” Yoona whispered while taking pictures of everything in the RV and outside. “I wonder what Yoonhyun is doing.” She yawned and fell asleep.

 

~30 Minutes Later

“Oppa,” Sunye called while hugging his arm and sleeping on his shoulder.

“Get off,” Taecyeon muttered and pushed her as he got up and she lied down and fell asleep. He looked around the bus, and everyone was asleep. He was about to sit down when someone caught his eye. He walked slowly towards Yoona. She was sitting alone as her head tilted to the side and she would jerk her head back up again. Taecyeon laughed to himself. He grabbed his pillow and placed it next to her to support her head up. He glanced at her for a second and sat down at the seat in front of her.

 

“Have a nice lunch,” JB bowed to the costumers when they started to eat.

“A seat for two,” Jiyeon said and JB sighed.

“You know where you sit, just go sit there,” JB told her and left towards the kitchen. Jiyeon took her seat. She looked behind her and a couple tables away, she saw a little boy.

“Oh! You’re that kid,” Jiyeon said to him. Yoonhyun glanced at her and went back to playing by himself. “Who are you here with?” she asked and Yoonhyun ignored her. “It seems like no one in this restaurant likes me.” She sighed.

“I do,” Joon smiled and sat down in front of her.

“If only I could cook, we wouldn’t have to come here all the time,” Jiyeon told him.

“This is our favorite restaurant. Also, it’s healthy here,” Joon replied.

“That’s true,” Jiyeon nodded.

“Here is your water and what are you ordering?” JB yawned and wrote down their order.

“Jiyeon-ah,” Joon called.

“What is it?” Jiyeon asked.

“I’m going to have to leave because my mom needs me today,” Joon told her.

“That’s why you didn’t order,” Jiyeon pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter