How Minhyuk became your Guardian Angel

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

“So now it’s your turn!” Hyuna said as she pointed to you and Minhyuk. Your smile faded away as you looked at Minhyuk again. “We really don’t…” Minhyuk was going to tell them that you didn’t want to talk about it even if it wasn’t that bad. “It was winter time.” You cut him off. He looked at you shocked. “You sure?” Minhyuk asked you. You smiled softly and nodded your head. “I was still trying to get over a break up…” you continued. Peniel’s eyes suddenly widen as he heard you say those words. Minhyuk held your hand once again as he told the rest.

‘A year, a year has passed and I thought I was all good but why can’t I get you out of my mind yet. Why?’ you thought to yourself as you were sitting in the same café from a year back. You looked to the side to where he and his girlfriend used to always sit.

It felt the same.

You were still wanting and longing for him but this time he left because you had told him too. Maybe you shouldn’t have but at the same time you knew that what you did a year ago was the right thing.

You took a sip of your coffee as you looked out. It was winter time. You smiled as you saw the soft white flakes of snow falling down from the white sky. Tears started to well up in your eyes as the music you used to play with him started to play in the café.

A man came running in the café because of the snow but you just stared at him blankly without really thinking. He looked around then took the table beside you, where they used to sit. One of the waitresses went to take his order. You weren’t even aware that you were staring at him the whole time. He finally caught you.

“Excuse me do you need anything?” he asked you from the other table. You quickly looked away. ‘What was I just doing?’ You thought to yourself then cleared your throat. “S..sorry. um I need to go.” You quickly said then left. Just like before too.

 

A few days later…

 

“Welcome to the company Lee Minhyuk!” everyone in your office cheered for the newly recruited model. You were at the welcoming party but you didn’t even know who he was. You weren’t much of a party person so you just immured yourself from the others by sitting on the sofa. You took out your phone and started to look through your schedule. You were going to be busy the whole week again.

Then you looked up and watched the crowed as they danced and sang and played around. You smiled as you saw how happy they were. “If only I was happy like them…” you whispered to yourself or that’s what you thought. Some man heard you.

“And why can’t you be happy like them?” a man’s voice suddenly asked you. You looked up to see a very handsome and cute man smiling down at you.

He looked awfully familiar though. Then you remembered. He was the man from the café too.

Then he looked at you confused. “So why can’t you be happy?” he tried to ask again. “Huh?” you replied. “Can I take a seat next to you Miss ‘I can’t be happy’?” He asked you politely with a sense of humor which made you giggle.

“I’m Lee Minhyuk by the way. I’m the new model. And you?” he introduced himself to you. You took his hand and shook it. “I’m you-ah. I’m a designer for the company.” You introduced yourself. “Oh so you’re the great designer you everyone’s talking about.” Minhyuk said as he let go of your hand. You nodded your head. Everyone in the company liked calling you the great you for some odd reason.

“So why can’t you be happy like them?” he tried to asked you once more. You looked at the crowd. “I don’t know…” you answered softly. It was the truth you really don’t know why you can’t move on and be happy like you promised.

“Can I help you then?” he suddenly asked you. Your eyes widen as you looked at him smiling. “Help?” you asked not clearly understanding him. “I can help you find your happiness.” He told you as he held your hand and for some reason you were okay with it.

Tears started to fall from your eyes. It was the same feeling as before. That warm feeling of love came from him too. You smiled.

“Don’t cry. I’m sorry did I say anything wrong. I’ll help you. Please don’t cry.” He started to say in a nervous tone as he saw you crying. You wiped your tears away as you shook your head. “No you didn’t say anything wrong. I’m just so touch. Thank you Minhyuk.” You told him as you hugged him from nowhere.

You yourself were even shocked from your bold move. He smiled in relief that he didn’t hurt you with his words. “That’s good.” He said as he hugged you back.

“Since then I’ve always been here for her.” Minhyuk said as he stared at you. You stared back smiling.

“Aw that’s so touching.” Hyuna said as she wiped away some of her tears. You smiled. “That’s why Minhyuk is my guardian Angel.” You added. Hyuna giggled. You looked over to Peniel who had a blank expression on his face. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

How was your first meeting with Minhyuk? Did you like it? 
lol ^^" sorry if isn't so good >< 

Anyways I hope you liked it~! 
Till next time~! <3