The Meeting

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

“Oh and here they come now.” President Kim said as she gestured her arm towards the couple. Your eyes grew wider as you saw the two of them enter the room and walk towards the president. You quickly covered your face with your arm and faced the other direction avoiding them.

Everyone else began to clap their hands welcoming them. Minhyuk noticed your actions and he looked at you confused and worried.

“Let me introduce to you our main couple for this spring, Shin Peniel and Kim Hyuna.” President Kim announced. The couple bowed to the staff. Minhyuk froze in his seat as he heard the couple’s names. “Peniel? Could it be…” he whispered softly. Then he looked at you once again. He shook his head softly suddenly feeling betrayed.

You finally caught Minhyuk’s gaze at you. You looked at him shocked by his expression. ‘Does he know?’  you thought to yourself. Then he suddenly smiled softly which made you a little relieved.

‘Maybe I’m just mistaken. Maybe I just heard her wrong earlier.’ Minhyuk thought to himself, thinking that you would never betray him.

“Oh before anything else, let me introduce to you your designer for this spring, Ms. you.” President Kim continued. Your world fell once more as you heard your name once more. You stood up slowly still facing the other way. You took a deep breath before turning to them.

You smiled as you bowed. “It’s nice to meet you two. I’m you and I’ll be helping you.” You tried to tell the couple as kindly as you can. Not even making any eye contact with Peniel you quickly sat back down and faced the other way once more.

Then Diane stood up. “I’m Diane and I’ll be you assistant, who will also be helping out.” Diane introduced herself to them.

Hyuna smiled brightly at their warm welcome. Peniel eyes widen as he heard your name. He couldn’t take his eyes off you. You looked for a little bit and caught his eyes staring deep into your soul. Once again you felt the same chill as back then. You hated it.

Then you quickly looked at Minhyuk to forget. Minhyuk again smiled warmly back at you even though in the corner of his eye he saw Peniel staring at you.

The rest of the meeting seemed like a drag. The couple sat on the other side with the other models but they had to sit right in front of you. The whole entire time you felt Peniel’s gaze at you. You tried your best to focus on the meeting.

Then as soon as the meeting ended you quickly got up and left. You couldn’t take it anymore.

Minhyuk saw how you just left without waiting for him. He quickly ran after you. Peniel saw Minhyuk and was shocked. ‘Is he her new lover?’ Peniel thought as he got up. “Oppa are you okay? You’re acting weird again?” Hyuna asked him. He turned to Hyuna and smiled. “I’m sorry Hyuhyu. I was just nervous.” Peniel replied to her as he touched her face which made her smile.

Minhyuk chased after you and grabbed your arm just about when you were about to enter the elevator. “What’s going on?” he asked you. A worried look was plastered on his face. You felt sorry towards him. “I’m sorry Minhyuk-ah. I’m sorry.” You told him as tears began to flow out of your eyes. He quickly hugged you. “It’s okay.” Minhyuk whispered in your ear. For some reason you couldn’t stop crying in his arms.

Peniel came out of the conference room and just in time to see you in Minhyuk’s arms. ‘She still cries like that.’ He thought to himself as he started at the both of you.

He brought you to your office so that no one else would see the both of you like that. You sat down on the couch as he locked the door. Then he walked over to you and kneeled in front of you. “Are you okay? Why did you cry?” he asked you as he wiped away your tears.

“I’m just too happy.” You tried to lie to him. “Happy? You don’t seem happy.” He shook his head. He was right. “Oppa you love me right?” you suddenly asked him. “Of course I do. I always will. You’re my one and only Princess remember?” he told you as he smiled at you. You softly smiled back.

“Oppa someone from my past came back. That’s why I cried.” You told him honestly. You couldn’t lie to him. “Peniel right?” he asked you. Your eyes widen in shock as you heard that name come out from Minhyuk’s mouth.

“How did you know?” you asked him. “When you were dreaming you kept on calling out that name and at the meeting earlier I saw how you tried to avoid him.” He answered. All of sudden he seemed so serious. You have never seen this side of him.

“Oppa I’m sorry really. Maybe it’s just for now. I really forgot about him. I don’t why I’m like this now.” You began to tell him. He put his finger over your lips. “It’s okay I understand. I’ll help you.” He told you warmly. “Oppa thank you” you thanked him as you hugged him tightly. “Anything for my Princess.” He said that line once again. You smiled brightly. ‘Minhyuk really is an Angel.’ You thought to yourself.

Then there was a knock at the door. Minhyuk and you got up and distant yourselves from each other a little. “Who is it?” you asked. “It’s me Diane with the new models. They’re here to see your office space.” Diane answered. You looked at Mihyuk. He smiled. “It’s okay, let them in.” he told you.

You opened the door to see the three of them. “Come in” you welcomed them in.

The couple stepped inside. Diane stayed outside. “Aren’t you coming in too?” you asked Diane. “Sorry you-ah I actually have to take care of something right now. You take care of them for now k. Sorry.” Diane quickly replied to you then left. You sighed.

Then you went back in the office and stood next to Minhyuk who just introduced himself to the couple. The four of you just stood there in silence. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 is out~! :D
My writing style is starting to change again >< I'm sorry :( 
Not that much has happened yet, maybe I made it too calm...
Hopefully you all still like it. 
And thank you once again (I might say this in every chapter) for everything!!! Specially for the comments :)
Until the next chapter~!