First Meeting...

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

The day ended like that. As soon as Minhyuk and Peniel came back, Peniel had to leave with Hyuna since they still had to settle in. They just came back from America yesterday and didn’t have much time to unpack all of their things.

It was just you and Minhyuk now in your office once again. “What concept are you doing this time?” Minhyuk asked you.  You thought for a while. “Well since it is spring it’s going to be all lovey dovey right? Bright and happy. That kind of mood will do. I don’t want to make it too different from last year.” You answered him as you smiled thinking about the concept. “How about first meeting concept? That’s something new.” Minhyuk suggested to you. You thought about it. “Yea that does sound good. We’ll make the shoot like a first meeting. Spring is the time you first meet someone most of the time.” You agreed.

“Spring is the season for love after all.” Minhyuk said. You nodded your head as you began to imagine scenarios for the photo shoot.

Then you started to remember something that maybe you shouldn’t have.

You were running on this spring night. You hurriedly ran holding the big stack of folders that your superior gave you to rush to the company building. It was 2 in the morning and she couldn’t wait since it had to be turned in right at this moment. “She really had to make me do it. She could have done it herself.” You silently complained as you ran. You couldn’t bring your car since she yelled for you to get out that instant.

You couldn’t see ahead of you. Then you bumped into something real hard. You fell and so did the folders. “Oh no!” you yelled as you quickly grabbed your papers not even looking up or around to see what you ran into. “Are you okay?” you suddenly heard a man’s voice. You quickly tried to collect all the folders completely ignoring the guy. “Hey!” he yelled and bends down. You stopped and looked into his eyes.

The two of you locked eyes for what seemed like forever. “I asked, are you okay?” he asked you again. “I…I’m fine.” You answered softly. His eyes captivated you. There was something about them that made you leave earth for just a little. 

“Here I’ll help you.” He offered and he began to pick up the rest of the folders. “You have so many folders. Did they make you carry all of this, this late? A lady like you shouldn’t be out here this late. Who knows what could happen to you.” He started to pick up a conversation with you. You nodded your head as you picked up the other folders. Then he gave the folders he picked up to you. He smiled. “Next time just say you won’t do it.” He told you. You suddenly felt warm.

Then you looked down just in time to see your watch. “Oh no! I’m going to be late!” you said as you quickly stood up then you began to run again. Then you remembered and quickly turned back. “Thank you!” you shouted out to him as you bowed then turned away running again. You were blushing too.

you-ah you alright?” Minhyuk asked you. You looked at him. “Huh? Oh yea I’m fine. I just remembered something.” You answered. “Something bad?” he asked you as he stood by you and hugged you. You stayed in his arms and shook your head. “It wasn’t that bad.” You replied as a smile crept up your face.

 

“Minhyuk-ah let’s not do the first meeting concept.” You told him. The he stopped swaying you in his arms for awhile. “Okay if you don’t want to. I was just suggesting it.” He replied. “Thank you” you told him. The two of you stayed like that. His arms wrapped around you as the two of you swayed from side to side looking outside the office window admiring the late night. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 is out~! :D 
I hope you all like it ^^
Thank you again so much for all the comments and subscribers~! :D I love you all~!<3
Until the next chapter, bye~!