Good Morning~!

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

you-ah” Minhyuk sweetly called your name as he tried to wake you up. You actually slept at home yesterday since there wasn’t much to do anymore except the photo shoot today.

You continued to keep your eyes shut not wanting to wake up because you also slept late talking with Minhyuk about today’s photo shoot.

you-ah come on. The photo shoot is today. You need to wake up now.” Minhyuk told you softly. A smile formed from your sleeping face. You just loved how Minhyuk woke you up so gently, it made you feel like you were really precious to him.

You heard him chuckle when you smiled. “I know you’re awake.” Minhyuk told you. You turned to the other side to hide your widening smile. “Aw come on. You don’t want to be late do you?” he tried again to get you up.

You continue to just lay there to see what he would do next. Right when you thought he had given up you felt his arms snake around your body. He hugged you as he lay next to you. You felt protected in his arms.

“I guess a few minutes won’t hurt.” He whispered as you felt him just give up.

You opened your eyes and tried to look over at him. Failing you just turned around. But instead of seeing his sleeping face you fell into his arms. Your face was against his chest as he held you in his arms.

You began to hear his heartbeat. You blushed knowing that even he was still nervous as he hugged you like this. His heart was beating because of you.

“I want us to always be like this.” You suddenly heard his sweet but manly voice. You looked up at him. He still had his eyes closed. Then he opened them and looked down at you as he gave you that warm loving smile. “Me too” you replied as you smiled back at him.

“Promise me that we’ll never ever break apart.” He told you. “I promise.” You told him as you took out your hand and pointed your pinky out for a pinky promise. But instead he moved your hand away and kissed you softly on your lips.

A smile formed on both of your faces as you looked at each other’s blushing faces after the kiss. “Couples make promises like this.” He said. You smirked. “Oh I see.” You replied. The two of you continue to stare into each other eyes.

After another minute or so the both of you sat up. You both laughed because you stood up at the same time. “Let’s go get ready.” He told you as he got out of bed. You nodded your head and followed him out the bedroom to eat breakfast. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you wake up good? :D
I made this chapter to make up for the last chapter that didn't have Minhyuk in it ;~; 

Anyways I hope you liked it even though it's short .
I'm not really good with sweet scenes (I think it's called fluff?).
><"

I'll try to update the next chapter soon ~! 
Till next time. Bye bye~! :)