Photo Shoot

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

At the photo shoot you found Hyuna and Peniel already modeling their first meeting concept. Peniel and Hyuna decided to base it off how they really met each other. You watched as Peniel was leaning on his motorcycle and Hyuna held out the helmet. They were really reenacting their first meeting and it was cute.

You smiled as you watched the two continue to play out what happened that spring day.

“They said they’ll film the shoot along with the picture taking.” You heard Diane telling Minhyuk who went over to the staff. You quickly ran to them to hear the rest of the details.

For your photo shoot with Minhyuk you had to sit on a bench and look down as Minhyuk comes and approaches with you with some tissues. Just like the time he saw you at the party, he comforts you.

The photo shoot was really different from any past photo shoots you have seen since this one seemed more like stills for a drama or movie instead of a fashion magazine.

There was a small break for those who didn’t eat breakfast. Hyuna took that opportunity to go over to you as you just sat at the bench since you and Minhyuk already had breakfast.

“So what do you think? Did you have fun?” Hyuna asked you. “I feel pampered. The makeup artist and Diane are treating me like a princess or something.” You answered. Hyuna smiled. “It’s part of being a model.” She told you.

You smiled as you looked around. You really loved the view of Seoul; maybe you should come out more often?

After some chat time with Hyuna the both of you headed back to the photo shoot area.

Hyunsik, the photographer, approached the both of you as the two of you arrived at the set. “Hey can you girls come with me?” he asked. The both of you just nodded your heads and followed him to where the boys were.

“Hyuna, can you stand next to Minhyuk? Oh and you-ah stand next to Peniel.” He told the four of you. Since he was the photographer all of you just followed what he ordered you to do.

“Perfect!” Hyunsik exclaimed as he held both his thumbs up. The four of you just looked at each other confused.

“Let’s switch partners up.” Hyunsik finally told you what was in his mind. “What?!” the four of you asked in sync. “What don’t tell me you never switched partners for other photo shoots before? I’m saying that now we’ll take the pictures with Hyuna and Minhyuk as the cute couple and you and Peniel as the fresh look couple.” Hyunsik replied.

The four of you just stood there frozen.

‘I don’t want to work with him.’ You thought to yourself.
‘Great now I’m stuck with her.’ Peniel thought to himself.
‘They can’t work together.’ Both Hyuna and Minhyuk thought to themselves.

“That’s a great idea!” Diane exclaimed as she walked over to the four of you. You looked at her shocked and she just shrugged. “What I think it’s a good idea.” She said.

The next thing you know the four of you were already dressed into different outfits and you were now standing next to Peniel instead of Minhyuk.

The both of you gave each other an awkward smile.

Then you noticed that his collar was still pointed up. You quickly fixed it because you couldn’t stand it. As you finished you looked up to him and your eyes met. His eyes were wide in shock then you quickly backed away realizing how close you were to him.

“Sorry” you quickly apologized bowing your head. You heard him chuckle and he scratched his neck. “It’s okay.” He replied.

Then the both of you went to the set where you would take pictures.

It was going to be another long day.  

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was it okay?
Sorry if it's kind of of rush and short. ^^"
Anyways I hope you liked it~! :)

Till next time, bye bye~! :D