Wrong Feelings

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

Suddenly Peniel stood up which made all of you look at him shocked. “Peniel” Hyuna called his name softly. “I…I need to go to the bathroom.” He stuttered after realizing what he just did. He quickly left the room. You were about to get up and follow him but then you remembered something.

 

You are not his girlfriendHyuna is

 

‘Why should I care? It’s not like I’m his girlfriend. I have no more feelings for him.’ You thought to yourself as you sat up straighter and looked at the door he left opened. “I’m sorry about that.” Hyuna apologized. “It’s okay; I guess he just couldn’t hold it anymore.” Minhyuk tried to joke about it. Hyuna and you slightly laughed.

 

After a while Peniel still hasn’t came back and Hyuna was starting to worry. You stood up first. “I’ll go look for him.” You volunteered yourself. “No I can go.” Minhyuk said as he stood up. You placed your hand on his arm. “It’s okay I’ll go.” You told him as you stared into his eyes. You were trying to make him understand that you were going to end things.

He understood then sat back down. “Thanks” Hyuna thanked you. You shook your head. “I’m sure he just got some air outside or something. I’ll be right back with him.” You replied.

 

“I should be the one looking for him.” Hyuna whispered as you left. Minhyuk looked at her with her head low. “But I feel like if you-ah goes he’ll come back but if I went he probably wouldn’t and we would leave. Why do I feel this way?” Hyuna asked as she looked at Mihyuk.

“Don’t say that. I’m sure he would still comeback if you went.” Minhyuk tried to reassure her.

 

You walked out and saw him there standing with his eyes shut and hand in his pockets. “Peniel” you called out his name. He quickly looked at you. Then you felt a chill run through your body as he had that strong gaze.

Even so you walked towards him. “Go back in. Hyuna is worried about you.” You told him. “How about you? How can you just leave Minhyuk like that?” he asked you. “Look I don’t know why you’re acting like this but please just stop it already. Don’t ruin the night because of your emotions.” You told him.

You saw him smirk as he took a step closer to you. “Don’t tell me you really don’t know why I’m acting like this. I know you do.” He told you. You looked up into his eyes.

“We’re over.” You suddenly told him.

“Are we really?” he asked you back. “Yes” you answered him firmly. “Okay” he replied simply then walked away. “Where are you going?” you asked him. “Back to Hyuna, I’m not that bad of a boyfriend.” He answered as he entered the restaurant. You quickly followed. “Hey I’m not a bad girlfriend.” You told him as you caught up to him.

You saw him smile as he looked at you. “I know you aren’t.” he told you. There was something weird about the way he said it.

 

‘Did I end things right?’ you asked yourself before you entered the room where you guys had dinner. “you-ah you okay?” you heard Minhyuk ask you. You snapped out of it and noticed that you arrived in front of the door already. “Oh yea Sorry” you answered then you went in and sat next to Minhyuk.

“Sorry Hyuna I needed some fresh air.” Peniel told Hyuna as he sat next to her. Hyuna looked at him then at you. You awkwardly smiled at her. “Sorry” you apologized without really knowing why. Then Hyuna gave you a confused look.

“What for? Everything’s okay. I should thank you for getting Peniel.” Hyuna told you. You looked at her as she gave you a reassuring smile but for some reason you felt bad. You felt like you did something wrong.

 

What was happening? 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First off I want to start by saying thank you all very very much~! <3
For all the views and subscribers that means a lot knowing that you're there reading this :)

Thanks so much for still sticking to my story and reading it even though I don't know if it's good at times,
you all make me think different about it and in a good way to. So thank you a lot. 

I love you all~!<3

And secondly sorry this chapter is short & quick.
I sort of ran out of things to write and I didn't want to take long again so I had to post this up ^^
Hopefully it's good enough :)

Till next time~! :D