Conference

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

After taking a shower and changing you looked at yourself in the mirror. You thought about what you dreamed about. What was that supposed to mean. You completely forgot about him but he appeared in your dreams. ‘Why now?’ you thought to yourself.

Minhyuk was in the living room waiting for you. He then got up and walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. “you-ah, you alright?” Minhyuk asked you through the other side of the door. “mhmm Sorry wait ok.” You replied. You looked at yourself in the mirror once more and smiled then opened the door to see the smiling Minhyuk.

You grabbed your bag and folders from the couch. “Let’s go” you told Minhyuk then the both of you headed out.

The both of you rushed through the building reaching the elevator. There was only 15 minutes left until the conference started. As you waited for the elevator you couldn’t help but look at the couple at the other side of you but before you could see their faces the elevator in front of you opened then you and Minhyuk entered it.

‘They seem familiar’ you thought to yourself as Minhyuk pressed the button to go up.

As soon as the elevator hit your floor the both of you ran to the room. When you arrived most of the employees were there. “Sorry we’re late.” The both of you apologized and bowed. Then you both went to your seats. You sat next to Diane and Minhyuk sat at the other side of the table with some of the other models.

About a minute later the president arrived. “We will now start the meeting” President Kim said. All of you sat up and readied your papers.

“It is now the start of spring. The time when love blossoms.” President Kim began to speak. You nodded your head agreeing. “That’s why we have come up with couple’s concept this spring. As you all know we pretty much do this every spring. However this spring is different because now we will have real couples model for us.” The President continued on. “Real couples? But how will we get real couples as models?” Diane asked.

“Well we have one couple in the company right? Minhyuk and designer you.” President Kim answered as she gave you and Minhyuk a look. The both of you looked at each other and you gulped. “But I’m not a model.” You replied.

“Of course you’re not but you could be.” She replied back to you. “But of course we won’t have the both of you as the main models. We actually hired a couple from America.” She continued. “An American couple?” one model asked. “Well they are both Korean but they just came from America. They are really good models and the best part is that they are a real couple.” President Kim informed you all.

Then a picture appeared on the screen. Your eyes widen as you saw who the couple was.

“No way…” you whispered to yourself. Diane looked at you confused.

“These two are our main couple for modeling this season.” President Kim announced. Everyone smiled. “They’re really perfect together.” The top designer said. You felt a small pinch inside as you heard her say that.

“Yes that’s why they are picked over many others who signed up for this.” President replied.

“I have already decided on a designer for them. Ms. you will design for them and also help them around since they haven’t been here in Korea for a while now.” She continued.

You felt as if the world just fell on you as you heard that you had to work for them. “um but…” you began to say. “It’s okay I’ll let Diane assist you.” Your president cut you off. “Oh okay, thank you.” You told her a little softly but tried to sound happy.

Then the door suddenly opened.

It was who you didn’t want to see just at this moment.

Peniel and his girl.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 is out~! :D 
I hope you all liked it even though it was kind of short... 
I'm sorry I say this too much but thank you so so so so much~!<3
When I got on today I found out I got new subscribers and this is the first time this happened to me so I'm very very very happy. You all brighten up my mood, now I'm not so scared for my testing tomorrow. Thank you all again~! 
I love you all~!<3