Your Angel

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

It was another one of those days. Those days where you just had to stay in the office and go over all the designs turned into you to edit. You were getting sleepy and your eyes were slowly trying to close. But you still continued to work with your hand on your head as you looked over all the designs and added or erased some things here and there. You looked at your clock to see what time it was. It was now 2 in the morning and here you were still in the office. But don’t worry because you liked it. You didn’t really want to go home yet.

Since you were so focused on your editing you didn’t notice the door open and some tall figure slowly walk in.

You sighed as you checked to see how many more designs you had to look over. Maybe you should have said no when Diane, another designer in your company, asked you to edit her designs for tomorrow’s conference.

He slowly came behind you and hugged you from behind. You felt sudden warmth that made you smile as you turned your chair to face him. “Why are you still here so late?” he asked you. You took off your glasses, which you really didn’t need but you just wore them for fun. “I’m editing Diane’s designs.” You answered him honestly trying to hide away your tiredness. He pouted and touched your face with his right hand. “You should stop now. Look how tired you are.” He said in a worried voice. “No don’t worry I’m not tired. I’m used to doing things like these. You know since I’m like the top designer.” You tried to brag.

“But even the top designers need to rest.” He told you. You saw his eyes begin to get wider again. He was going to do it again. “Let’s go home. You can do the rest tomorrow. You know how much Diane designs. It’s just too much for you to edit all alone.” He tried to persuade you again with those puppy eyes that he knew you couldn’t resist. You tried to avoid those eyes of his. “No you know how much she needs this for tomorrow.” You told him. He scrunched his face which you found so adorable. He stood up and faced his back to you. “Fine if you’re going to be like that again maybe I shouldn’t let you just go back home. Maybe I should lock you out.” He said in a cute angry way which made you giggle. You knew he was just joking again. You played along.

“Aniya. Please don’t lock me out Minhyuk-ah. You can’t do that to me.” You told him as you try to hold onto his arm. ‘It’s working’ Minhyuk thought. You smirked. “If you lock me out you know I won’t ever comeback.” You said trying to sound as cold as you can but you couldn’t hold back your smile. His smile went away when he heard you say that. He quickly turned to you. You quickly showed your poker face. “No no I won’t ever be able to do that to you! I’m sorry. Okay I’ll let you to keep on working.” He told you. You could hear the worry in his voice. You smiled. “I would never leave you. Don’t worry.” You told him as you got up and hugged him.

“I have an idea!” you told him as you got out of the hug. He looked at you curious. “What?” he asked you. “You can help me design too. You’re pretty good at editing. I saw you before editing mine the other day and I liked it.” You told him. He quickly nodded his head and sat down at your chair. You looked at him and pointed at your chair. “I sit there.” You told him. Then he smiled and patted his lap. You looked back then turned back to him again and pouted. “Do I have to?” you asked him cutely. He nodded his head. You sighed. “Fine, I’m heavy though.” You warned him then jumped onto his lap. He laughed as you sat on his lap. “Don’t worry you’re never heavy for me.” He told you then the both of you began to work together.

An hour passed and you were working on the last design. After you finished you noticed that Minhyuk was leaning back, he was already in dreamland. You smiled as you saw his angel sleeping face. He really was an angel. To you he was your guardian angel.

You got up and went to your cabinet and got out a blanket and pillow which you always had just in case you ever pull all nighters or sleep in the office. You laid the blanket on him and let him hug the pillow. He liked to hug things when he slept. Which you thought was so cute because he still had some of his stuffed animals.

You stretched you arms then looked at the clock. It was already 3:30AM. You yawned as you sat on the couch that you also had in your office. Then you slowly fell sideways and your eyes slowly close. Then you to slowly entered dreamland. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 is out~! :D Did you like it?Sorry it's still kind of like an intro. Dramatic things don't happen right away right? 
Thanks so much everyone~! Again if it wasn't for you all then I wouldn't have been writing this right now. Thank you again~! I love you~!<3
Anyways I hope you liked it, until the next chapter bye~!