First Meeting Approved?!

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

A loud knocking sound was coming from your office door causing you to wake up. Minhyuk and you fell asleep again in the office. You were wrapped in his arms, the two of you ended up sleeping on the couch. You carefully took his arms off you and went to the door.

“They got it approved! They got it approved!” Diane exclaimed as she ran into your office. “Got what approved?” you asked her confused. “They approved the concept you and Minhyuk came up with.” She answered as a big smile formed on her face. You gulped and your eyes widen. “I never told you our concept ideas yet. We never agreed on it yet.” You told her. Then she looked at you confused.

“What do you mean you haven’t agreed on it yet? I heard you last night agreeing on the ‘First Meeting’ concept. I told the superiors this morning and they loved the idea!” Diane told you. “You what?!” you asked almost yelling. “We didn’t agree on it just yet. We decided not to do it after that. Diane why did you do that?!” you told her. “You did? I’m sorry I thought you already decided on it. You sounded like you really wanted to do it. I’m sorry but it already got approved.” Diane tried to apologize. “Diane!” you said her name as if by doing so it will fix everything. “I’m sorry.” She said again.

Because of your sudden loud voice Minhyuk got up. “What’s going on so early in the morning?” he asked as he rubbed his eyes. He looked like a little kid getting up, well he always has. “Sorry Minhyuk-ah we woke you up but Diane told me some shocking news. I couldn’t help it.” You automatically apologized to him and sat next to him as you messed around his hair.

“When the two of you are like that it doesn’t seem like you two are a couple. You look like siblings.” Diane commented. The two of you glared at her. “What’d you say?” the both of you asked in unison which scared Diane.

“Well um I have to go now sorry again you-ah and good luck!” Diane quickly said then left off running.

Then Minhyuk looked at you. “What news did she tell you about that got you almost yelling?” Minhyuk asked you. “The ‘First Meeting’ concept got approved.” You answered him with a soft voice still not believing what happened.

“Hey that isn’t that bad. There are so many things we can do for the ‘First Meeting’ concept, especially for spring.” Minhyuk tried to brighten up your mood. You smiled at him. “I guess so…” you replied. ‘But I’m worried once he hears about that he would want to do something related to us back then. ‘You thought to yourself.

Meanwhile somewhere else…

“I wonder what kind of concept we’ll be doing.” Hyuna was telling Peniel as they were heading to the company building. “It’s probably something having to do with spring.” Peniel replied. “No duh” Hyuna as she hit him playfully. Then he smiled. “Well how would I know?” Peniel said. “Well I guess we just have to wait then.” Hyuna told him. Peniel nodded his head. He started to remember something that happened just right before spring.

Peniel was there on his knees as tears ran down his face. You had just left the room. “I loved you too and I will. I’ll take care of her and love her more than I ever loved her before.” He said softly replying to what you told him about loving Hyuna more. “But I don’t think I can ever love her more than I’ve loved you.” He continued on. Tears continued to fall down his face.

“Oppa you okay?” Hyuna asked Peniel because his smile suddenly faded away. He shook his head a little. “Yea I’m fine.” He replied to her and smiled once again. “I can’t wait to know what the concept is!” Hyuna said cheerfully as she opened her window to feel the fresh wind of spring.

“Yea me too…” Peniel replied but his voice didn’t sound so happy.

The couple finally arrived at your company. Minhyuk let them into your office. “you-ah” you heard Hyuna’s voice as she ran to you and hugged you. You smiled and hugged her back. “It’s great seeing you again.” She told you. “We just met yesterday though.” You told her. “I know but I feel like it’s been a long time.” Hyuna said. You found her so cute; she was acting like someone you used to know. ‘Maybe that’s why he liked her’ you suddenly thought to yourself.

Then he came in. For a while the two of you were just staring at each other. “Hey” he greeted you. You softly smiled at him. “What’s our concept?” Hyuna suddenly asked you. “Huh? Oh we’re doing a ‘First Meeting’ concept.” You answered as you walked towards your desk.

“First meeting…” Peniel whispered. “That’s great! Peniel and I can help too. It was around spring when we met each other too!” Hyuna said excitedly. “Really? That’s great! We’ll all work together.” Minhyuk said.

Then you looked at Peniel once again but you didn’t see a smile on his face again. ‘What happened to you?’ you wanted to ask him but then you looked away trying to forget about his serious face. ‘you-ah you shouldn’t even be thinking about him right now! Get a hold of yourself!’ you thought to yourself.

“That’s a great idea. We can work together.” You suddenly heard his voice. Everyone looked at him. “What? I’m just agreeing with Minhyuk.” Peniel said as he smiled. You continued to stare at him. ‘That’s not his real smile.’ You thought as you saw him smiling.

Minhyuk patted Peniel’s back. “Thanks dude.” He told him. You looked at the both of them. They were so different from each other.

Somehow you felt like there was something wrong going on. But then you shook your head. ‘Oh stop making up problems that are not even there’ you thought to yourself then you looked at them again and smiled.

“Everything’s just perfect.” You suddenly said out loud. Then the three of them looked at you. “I mean our mood. It’s just prefect.” You replied as you continued to smile.

Yes that’s right. Everything’s perfect the way it is. Nothing is wrong.

Everything’s prefect.

Or at least that’s what you want to believe right? 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 is out~! :D 
Sorry for the long wait ^^"
I didn't know that I would get that busy from school & other personal reason...
I'm very sorry... 

Anyways no more of my excuses.

I hope you liked this chapter~! :)
I finally made a poster for this fanfic ^^ Sorry I know it isn't that good but at least I tried right ? ><

Once again I would like to thank everyone who's reading this and like my fanfic(s) ~! It really means a lot to me ^^ 
I love you all~!<3


Till the next chapter, bye~!