Minhyuk's favor

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

Hyuna continued to smile as she nudged Peniel. Peniel looked straight at you which sent another chill down your spine. “Sorry about this. I’m Hyuna by the way but you probably knew that already.” Hyuna tried to break away the awkward vibe surrounding the four of you. You smiled back then looked at Minhyuk for strength. Then you continued. “It’s nice to meet you both. I’m glad I got picked for this year. I really enjoyed helping the other designers for the spring concept last year and now I’m the designer for the main couple this year. I own it to the both of you. Thank you.” You told them trying to be friendly.

“Oh no, it’s probably because you’re a great designer.” Hyuna replied. “She is.” Both Peniel and Minhyuk said in sync. Hyuna and you looked at the both of them shocked. “I heard.” Peniel said as he continued to have that straight face. ‘Why is he so serious? He wasn’t always like this.’ you thought to yourself as you saw his expression. “I know of course.” Minhyuk said as he smiled and scratched his head.

“Wait, are you two a couple?” Hyuna asked the two of you. You looked at Minhyuk and smiled and he did the same. “Yea we’re a couple.” The both of you answered. “Aw, that’s so cute! You both work in the same company and get to see each other every day. ” Hyuna said as she clasped her hands together.

Peniel looked away slightly. “Hey, but aren’t you and Peniel the same?” You asked her. “Oh yea we’re both models but we weren’t in the same company back in the states. This is actually the first time I get to work with him.” Hyuna told you. “Oh I see.” You replied.

“Hey let me show you some of my designs.” You suggested as you walked to your desk and took out some folders from the drawers. “We’d be happy to~!” Hyuna said as she followed you. The two boys walked over.

“Oh this is so cute~!” Hyuna said as she picked up your design for a kids magazine. “Oh yea this was about last year. They assigned me children clothing. I really had fun playing with the kids.” You told her as you remembered the time you and Minhyuk went to visit a children hospital.

“Oh isn’t this…” Peniel said as he grabbed a folder. You quickly snatched it away from him. “It’s one of my first designs. They’re not that great. I don’t want anyone to see it. I’m sorry.” You said as you put it into your other drawer and locked it. “Sorry” Peniel replied. “It’s okay. You don’t have to show us.” Hyuna said.

After a while only you and Hyuna were looking at the designs and the boys were starting to get bored. “Hey I’ll tour Peniel around for now since we really have nothing to do.” Minhyuk suggested. “Oh okay.” You replied. “Sure go ahead.” Hyuna also replied. Then the two boys left.

Hyuna was too busy being amazed by your designs and you were too busy trying to say it’s not that great even though it was. With that you were getting close to Hyuna.

Minhyuk lead Peniel to the rooftop. Peniel followed along. “Why here?” Peniel asked as they arrived. “This is where I let my mind wander off.” Minhyuk answered as he looked at the sky. It wasn’t that good of a day. It wasn’t that sunny but it was still good enough for Minhyuk.

Peniel looked at the sky as well as he put his hands in his pockets. “Hey can I ask you something?” Peniel asked Minhyuk. Minhyuk looked at Peniel for a little before replying. “Sure” he replied. “Do you love you?” Peniel asked Minhyuk. Minhyuk smiled and nodded his head. “She’s my everything, of course I love her.” Minhyuk answered honestly. Peniel sighed. “That’s good then.” Peniel replied.

“Do you love Hyuna?” Minhyuk asked Peniel. Peniel actually thought about it for a while. “Of course I do. She’s precious to me.” Peniel answered.

“Can I ask you a favor then?” Minhyuk told Peniel. “What?” Peniel asked. “Can you love Hyuna and Hyuna only and forget about you-ah. Can you leave her alone? Let her live…without you.” Minhyuk asked him. Peniel quickly looked at Minhyuk. He was shocked.

“You knew?” Peniel asked. Minhyuk smiled. “It’s not that I know everything but I know you’re part of her past and now I’m part of her present and future. Please just leave her alone. She’s been through many things already. She doesn’t need you to ruin things for her. She barely survived.” Minhyuk answered. “Barely survived? What do you mean?” Peniel asked Minhyuk. “Never mind that but promise me you’ll leave you-ah to me.” Minhyuk said as he faced Peniel. Peniel wanted to argue for Minhyuk to tell him everything but he didn’t want it to seem like he still had feelings for you.

“Fine” Peniel answered and held his hand out. They shook hands before looking at the sky again. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 is out~! I'm sorry for the long wait.
I guess I couldn't really come up with antyhing. I might add something new to the story... hopefully it'll still be good.
Anyways thank you all for the support you've given me~! It really make me happy to see how much of you like my fanfic. Thank you all so so so much~! I wouldn't be able to do this without you all. I love you all~!<3

Till the next chapter~! bye for now ^^