How They Met

Already Taken (Sequel to Letting Go)

 

Minhyuk, you, Peniel, Hyuna, and Diane were at the conference room. “So we need to discuss our plans for the spring project.” Diane started. “Our concept is a spring’s First Meeting.” You announced as you cleared your throat a little. “I think cherry blossoms would be a good inspiration because you remember spring because of that. It would be nice to shoot somewhere like the park and walkways here in Seoul.” Minhyuk suggested. Hyuna nodded her head agreeing. You looked over at Peniel again as he stared out the window. ‘Why isn’t he paying attention!’ you thought as you glared. Minhyuk tapped you to see if you were all right. You quickly smiled and told him everything was fine.

The rest of the meeting went well except for the fact that only Minhyuk and Hyuna were the 2 who came up with most of the plans. Hyuna wanted to go with a cute image so her and Peniel will do the sweet and cute couple and as for you and Minhyuk… you’ll be a little more matured but at the same time a fresh new image. You still couldn’t believe that you would be modeling for the company.

“Let’s all eat out!” Hyuna shouted out as the meeting ended. Everyone smiled. “Yea let’s” Diane agreed. “It would be a nice bonding time to get to know each other.” Minhyuk added. You nodded your head as you wrapped your arms around Minhyuk’s right arm. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Peniel look for a little then he held Hyuna’s hand. The 5 of you headed out the building. You felt bad as you saw Diane alone. “Hey I’m married” she joked around.

The 5 of you split up taking different cars. When you all arrived at the restaurant Hyuna rushed in first followed by Minhyuk since he had to use the restroom. Diane’s phone rang and she had to excuse herself before she entered the building with you and Peniel.

‘Aw great now we’re alone…together…’ both you and Peniel were thinking. The two of you awkwardly smiled at each other before entering the restaurant.

Luckily Hyuna led the both of you to the seats as soon as you entered. “You don’t work here do you?” you joked around with Hyuna. “Unfortunately I don’t but admit it I would make a good waitress.” Hyuna played along. The two of you laughed as you sat down and saved a seat for Minhyuk to sit next to you.

Minhyuk arrived a few minutes later and sat next to you. “Oh where’s Diane?” he asked the three of you. Just in time your phone rang, it was a message from Diane.

To: you

I’m sorry you-ah I won’t be able to join you guys. My husband just called and he’s having problems with our baby Jijin again. Maybe next time mm. Have fun~!

From: Diane

“Looks like Diane can’t make it again. She has to take care of her baby.” You told the others. “Aw” Hyuna pouted. “Hey, but at least we’re still together right?” Peniel tried to brighten up the mood. It was weird again since he rarely talked but everyone just nodded their heads this time. “So what are we having?” Peniel asked. “Ramyun!” Hyuna shouted out loud.

Then it all came back again…

You woke up finding him not next to you and for a minute you were scared that he left already until you heard his sweet voice calling your name. “you-ah you awake?” he asked from the kitchen. “mhmm” you answered as you got up and wrapped the blanket around your arms as you felt the morning breeze and sunlight hit against you just perfectly. “I made Ramyun~!” he shouted out. You smiled as you put the blanket down. You were wearing his white shirt and your short shorts.

You stretched out your arms as you walked to the kitchen following the Ramyun scent. “You know Ramyun isn’t that good for you right?” you asked him as you sat down in front of him watching him putting the noodles into your bowl. Then he pouted. “But you love Ramyun.” He complained then you giggled. He was acting cute again.

“Aigoo our Baby Peniel~! Okay okay I’ll eat it.” You told him using a voice you would use to babies as you pinched his cheeks. He smiled just like a baby too. Then you smirked and sat up straight. “Hey I don’t fall for babies. You do know that right?” you told him as you tried to act serious. Then his smile went away. “I’m not a baby.” he replied in a way too serious tone.

“Thank you for the food~!” you shouted out randomly as you began to eat the noodles. He laughed as you dug into it. “Hey you didn’t let me eat last night okay. I’m starving.” You told him as you pouted. Then he took out his chopsticks too. Then you stopped him. “Make your own.” You told him as you tried to take away the bowl. “Hey I made enough for the both of us. We’re sharing!” he complained as he tried to get it back. “Wait no no, don’t, it’s going to fall!” you said as you tried to make the bowl out of his reach. “Then let it down.” He said as he hugged you tightly which made you jump a little. “Fine” you replied then set the bowl on the table again. “We’re sharing right?” you asked him.

He nodded his head. “You won’t eat everything like before right?” you asked again. “It depends.” He replied with a smirk. Then you scoffed. “Fine ok… on the count of 3… 1…2…3!” you counted then the both of you dug into the bowl.

When the two of you finished he put the bowl into the sink. He went back over to you and wiped away some of the soup that splashed onto your face. “Next time separate them into 2 bowls.” You told him. He smirked again. Then you hit him playfully. “Okay I will” he replied. “Good” you said then the two of you went to the couch and watched some dramas that were on.

“Ramyun? Isn’t that bad?” Peniel asked. You looked at him a little shocked. “It’s only bad if you eat it a lot but we hardly eat it so it’s fine.” Hyuna replied. Soon the noodles came in since Hyuna ordered it before you entered the restaurant, that’s why she ran in.

“Well we have one extra bowl now since Diane isn’t here… who wants it?” Minhyuk asked everyone. You shook your head. “I’ll take it.” Peniel replied as he took the bowl from Minhyuk. Then all of you stared at him again. “You were the one who said it was bad.” You told him. “I love Ramyun though.” He replied as he began to eat.

For a while the four of you ate in silence until Minhyuk and Hyuna tried to brighten up the mood again. “Hey we shouldn’t always be like this. We always get so quiet.” Minhyuk said. “Yea let’s talk about anything!” Hyuna suggested. You wiped away some of the food from your mouth and drank water. “What should we talk about?” you asked her.

“Hey since our concept is first meeting let’s talk about how we first met each other.” Hyuna suggested. Then you sighed as you slowly remembered how you met Minhyuk.  Minhyuk sighed as well then you felt his hand on top of yours. You looked to him and he softly smiled at you.

“Ours isn’t that great. Why don’t you just tell us about how you two met first?” Minhyuk told her. “Oh okay then. Well I met Peniel oppa because we went to the same elementary school. I had a crush on him then but he moved away before I ever got to confess to him.” Hyuna started. “Then I came back and we ran into each other in college.” Peniel continued on. “I was almost late that time.” Hyuna said with a smile on her face. ‘She was in a hurry too…’ you thought as you started to hear a similarity in the story. Peniel slowly glanced at you.

“I was almost late that time too. I was riding my motorcycle as I saw Hyuna running. I stopped because she seemed familiar and it looked like she was in a rush too. Back then I always helped those in need even if I had to give up something. It’s not bad to help.” Peniel said and as you looked at him you saw a soft smile on his face. ‘Even back then…’ you thought about it again, that time he helped you.

The couple had smiles on their faces as they told their First Meeting…

“You headed to the Fashion academy too?” Peniel asked Hyuna. “Yea” Hyuna replied as she looked at him but she couldn’t see his face with his helmet on. “Here get on.” Peniel said as he handed her a helmet to put on. “Why…why would? I don’t even know you.” Hyuna asked as she started to back up a little. Then Peniel looked at his watch. They only had 5 minutes left before class started. “We really don’t have any time for this so…” Peniel said as he put the helmet on Hyuna’s head and carried her on to his motorcycle.

“Hold on tight” Peniel warned her then he started the engine and off they went. As soon as he started it Hyuna held tightly onto him and shut her eyes closed. Peniel smiled as he felt her arms tighten around him.

“Hey you can let go now.” Peniel told her as they stopped at the school. She quickly let go then handed him his helmet back. She didn’t look up at him at all. He smiled. “You can keep it.” He handed it back to her. Then she looked up. “Real… Peniel!” she said his name out loud. “Hyu…Hyuna!” Peniel replied as he started to smile widely. “Long time no see” the both of them said in sync. Then they both laughed.

“Gosh I didn’t know you went here too.” Peniel told her as he scratched his head. “Me either. I didn’t know you came back to Seoul.” Hyuna replied as she bit her lips and looked down.

The truth was they both had a crush on each other back then and at that moment their hearts were beating like crazy.

Then the bell ruined their moment. “Oh shoot!” the both of them said. “It was nice running into you again. See you around!” Peniel told her. “See you” Hyuna replied then the both of them ran to their own classes.

The whole time in class Hyuna couldn’t stop thinking about Peniel. ‘He’s so much cooler now.’ She thought to herself as she smiled on her own. Then there was a loud noise from her desk. She jumped to see her fashion teacher, Ms. Gayoon. “Kim Hyuna-shi you were already late today and now you’re dozing off into space. I don’t think you want to stay after school again do you?” Ms.Gayoon warned her to pay attention. Hyuna lowered her head. “I’m sorry Ms.Gayoon.” Hyuna apologized.

Meanwhile in Peniel’s class Peniel couldn’t stop smiling either. ‘I can’t believe it’s her. It was really her! Kim Hyuna!’ he thought to himself as he jumped a little in his seat. “Mr.Shin do you have something you need to share with the class?” Mr.Eunkwang asked Peniel because he took most of the students’ attention from all his smiling and moving around in his seat. Peniel quickly got up and bowed. “I’m sorry Mr.Eunkwang I didn’t mean to distract the class.” Peniel apologized then sat back down.

After their classes the two got detention for getting to class late and distracting the class during lessons.

“I already said I was sorry…” Hyuna mumbled as she walked down the hall to go to the detention room. “They still have detentions in college? Wow how childish.” Peniel complained as he walked down the hall as well. The both of them were looking down and not looking when they bumped into each other. Hyuna’s notes fell from her folder. “Oh I’m so sorry about that” Peniel apologized as he began to grab all her notes. “No it’s fine. I wasn’t looking either.” Hyuna replied as she bends down to get her papers as well.

Peniel was going to grab one paper when he noticed the name on it. “Kim Hyuna…wait a minute. Hyuna!” Peniel said her name which shocked her. She then looked at him. “Peniel!” she called out his name as she noticed him too. They smiled at each other again. “Wow it’s the second time today.” Peniel said as he handed her the notes. “Yea I know right.” Hyuna said as they both stood up.

“What are you doing here?” Peniel asked her. “Oh I got another detention.” Hyuna answered as she lowered her head embarrassed. “Hey me too! I can’t believe they still have detention here.” Peniel replied. “Oh so you’re new here?” Hyuna asked him. He nodded his head. “Yup I just came last week.” Peniel answered. “Oh I see” Hyuna replied.

Then there was an awkward silence.

“Hey since we both are headed the same way why don’t we walk to detention together.” Peniel suggested. “Oh okay” Hyuna replied as she started to blush thinking about walking and talking next to Peniel.

Then the two of them headed to detention. Even though it wasn’t really the best way to spend time together they both sat in the room silently looking at each other here and then and smiling to themselves.  

“Aw that was so cute. The way you two met again.” You told the both of them as they ended their story. “I can’t just imagine the two of you like that.” Minhyuk told them. Hyuna smiled and Peniel but his head down because of embarrassment. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hmm how should I even start... um so if anyone even reads this part (thank you). Anyways first off I want to start with 'I'm Sorry'.

I felt like I've said this so many times and I really mean it. I'm really sorry. I sort of always do this ><" 
I was to overwhelmed and scared about writing because of personal reasons and my belief in myself. 
I understand if you all are probably mad at me because I know how it feels to wait and it's okay with me if you are. 
I hope you all can forgive me and still continue to read my fanfic because I really do want to try again  ...

I would like to thank my best friend because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be able to build up my courage to write again. 
She was my wake up call lol :D
Thank you Jojo~!<3 I love you (as a sister ^^) 

 

Anyways enough of my excuses. I'll still continue to write (of course ^^) but sorry if it isn't that interesting because I tend to always have writers block ><"
BUT I will do my best and see your reactions! :D 

All I can say is this will be a long ride ^^"

Lastly I would like to thank all of you for waiting this long and always being here and to those who commented and subscribed I love you so so much~! :D and if I do have any silent readers, I love you all too and I understand if you don't want to comment! I hope you all enjoy my fanfic! 
 

Hwaiting~!<3