XIII

My Lovely Captain

 

A/N: This is a continue from Myungsoo's POV but only a bit of it. 

_________

Next minute...

“OOOF” I laid down on the grass and closed my eyes. I slightly turned to my left and took a peek at Jane who was lying next to me also catching her breath. She turned around and faced me then we burst out of laughter.

How I’d love hearing her voice over and over again, I really think I’ve gone crazy to the point where I wish time would stop and never let me leave this moment. But everything was too good to be true, I know this was nothing more than a little playful boxing match. 

“I haven’t thrown a good punch in such a long time, damn your good”

“So I guess I won huh?” I smirked and sat myself up with crossed legs while resting my chin on the palms of my hands with my elbows propped to support me.

“Urgh I guess you did” she replied as she sat up facing me. Her stares burning through but not like she was angry or whatnot it seems more like she was trying to see if she could trust me or not. I heaved a sigh and sincerely smiled.

 

Jane’s POV

That smile. Oh god why is he so handsome? Even under the darkness he’s still able to shine. Why is it that I’ve already fallen within a short span of time to this guy in front of me? His not even my ideal type, heck he was even on the bottom of my list yet now here I am practically putting my walls down to let him enter my life. I’ve never let anyone pass through that thick wall thus far, even JB told me that Myungsoo was really something to watch out for.

“Where do you want me to start?” I asked fiddling with my fingers.

“The day you were born?” I looked up. “What?” I raised my eyebrows and chuckled.

“I’m kidding. Let’s start with the basics, I mean I don’t want you telling me something totally unnecessary” he his bottom lip and bit it again. Can I just seriously run to my room right now and scream onto my pillow?

“You’re quite the joker aren’t you?” I asked through tight lips that were fighting to form into a huge smile.

“You can probably say that” he smirked as he played around with the gloves. I sighed and started telling him the things he wanted to know.

 “Hmm well...”

 

After an endless amount of time I finally finished all the things I needed to say or at least the things he needed to know about. I told him how I became the captain and what hardships I went through and I was expecting him to doze off but instead he listened to me intently.

I blurted out about almost everything I knew from myself, stuff that my own sister didn’t even know and things I didn’t imagine to be actually doing until now where I searched and racked my whole brain for something to say to Myungsoo just so he wouldn’t feel as though I wasn’t such a plain boring person. I honestly don’t know why I was trying so hard to get Myungsoo interested in me, maybe it just felt nice to have a handsome guy like him admire me.

 

My train of thoughts were suddenly interrupted with Myungsoo asking me what kind of guys I liked and for a brief moment I thought I saw him blush and if not for the darkness I would have totally gotten my assumption correct.

“Honestly, I don’t have an ideal type at all but if I was really looking for a guy then he’d have to be someone who can stand up for himself, a brave man who is willing to sacrifice himself...” I paused for a second and looked in his eyes. “Do you...know anyone like that?” his gaze was too strapping to ignore, I felt our body leaning closer together as if gravity was pushing us and I wasn’t even the slightest bit against it.

It was clear enough that we both wanted this kiss, both wanting to feel each other’s touch. Just an inch away from him and I could feel my body tremble from nervousness, was I really going to kiss a guy I barely knew and have only met for not more than a few weeks or so? I don’t know the answer but there was a need in me and I could only satisfy it by having Myungsoo.

His lips grazing over mine with his breath blowing and cooling my parted lips, our eyes were locked together and from that point on I totally lost my sense of reality. “I do” without warning I felt Myungsoo’s soft lips press down on mine, I let my eyes shut and in a matter of seconds I found myself kissing him back with as much force and passion he gave.

Myungsoo held me close, his hand on the back of my neck and the other tugging on my waist, I lifted myself off the ground and moved my body towards him. I don’t know what came to me but next thing I knew I was already sitting on his laps with my arms latched around his neck and my hands wandering along his black locks.

Myungsoo’s tongue lightly the bottom of my lips asking for entrance and I gladly did so. I felt that slick pink item run over every inch of my cavern, oh how everyone would go gaga for this. He gave me no chance to fight back and continued to gain control but I was no quitter and in no more than a few seconds I was already dominating.

I decided to break away from Myungsoo after running out of breath, my forehead rested against his and my eyes still tightly closed. I did not dare open them for I knew that it would be impossible to stop myself again from kissing him.

Within a minute I felt reality slap me hard on the face, what the hell was I doing? Kissing a private in the middle of the night and worst of all in the middle of the open space where anyone could effortlessly see. I did not need my colleagues gossiping about me even more and this was not part of my job, I was not some kind of who throws herself at a guy that easily. Heck that’d be the last thing I’d do in life.

I held his cheeks with the both of my hands and whispered “I’m sorry” and with that I ran off not looking back at the stunned Kim behind me. I could hear him call out my name but I couldn’t stop from fleeing away.

 

This was such a mistake, how could I let myself get this close with my own trainee and let alone give him a kiss which lasted for more than 5 minutes? This is insane! That is so irresponsible of you Jane!

I closed the door to my room and leaned my back on it with my hands resting at the top of my rapidly pounding chest, I think anytime now my heart would literally jump off.

Without realising I was already foolishly smiling to myself with my fingers touching my lightly swollen lips. I wanted to hate the butterflies in my stomach, I wanted to hate the actions I acted but no matter what I tell myself, it wouldn’t work. I could not hate what had happened, I could only love it more than what I wished for. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

   

/FLIPS CARS/ - MAJOR SORRY!! For the short chap and I also apologize for the lack of update recently because honestly my school work is taking over my time and my exams are in less than 3 weeks. Good news though, holidays is coming in 5 more weeks!! YAY! I'll get more time then to write and get the story going :D

On the other hand...

OMG have you guys heard of Infinite's new album INFINITIZE? AHHHH I am totally obssessed with it right now! All the songs are absolutely amazing and they all sound so beautiful. I really love The Chaser, Feel so Bad and In the Summer!! Which one did you guys liked? So talking about The Chaser, I am madly crazy in love with the choreo, this has got to be one of my favourite dance routine from them :3 I also ordered the album to show my support for the boys and I was really happy to know that they recorded secret messages for the fans but sad at the same time since they're all separated.

 

                                                                                           /credits to owner of the gifs/