I

My Lovely Captain

 

Myungsoo POV

“Myungsoo-yah, your father would like to see you in his office now”

Disturbing me from my game, I heard a woman call my name and it sounds extremely familiar to me yet I can’t pinpoint who owns that angelic voice.

“aish! What does that old man want? You’re interrupting me! If the zombies get to me you’re fired!” I yelled at this unknown person behind me, I really need to teach that person once I finish this.

*WACK* WHAT THE HELL? I touched the back of my head were it was hit with a pillow and turned around to face what seems to be my one and only mother. Oh .

“YAH! You little brat! How dare you talk to your mother like that? And what fire me?”

“O-omma, I thought you were one of the maids, hehe...ahh mianhe” I looked at my mother and gave her an eye smile which I know she couldn’t resist but this time she just glared back at me.

“This boy, I raised you up and till now you can’t recognize my voice?” Omma said while feigning hurt, I can’t help but sigh at her reaction.

“Aigoo I can’t believe my mother is still so sensitive, you know I was just too occupied with COD, I mean omma did you see those zombies running after me? wahh I should hire body guards to protect me from being attacked” I walked over to her while shivering in thought of zombies eating me alive, definitely not cool.

Once I reached her, I gave my omma a cuddle, ah still so warm and fuzzy, I could not wish for a better mother.

“Omo yah, what is this? My son is acting like a little boy again, is that your way of apologising?“

“Omma I was just saying plus can’t I give my lovely mother a hug? Don’t tell me you don’t want your baby boy’s warm cuddles?” I pouted and stomped my foot.

“arasso, enough of this, I don’t want to keep your father waiting, he has something important to say, so go ahead” omma said giving me a pat on my bum like she always does.

“neh omma” I sighed and walked out of the entertainment room but stopped before completely leaving.

“WAIT” I held a hand out to my bodyguards and turned around to face my mother once again.

I lifted my arms and formed a heart shape above my head then yelled “OMMA...SARANGHAE!!” and threw it towards her. She giggled and nodded. I my heels once again and made my way to appas office with two of my guards trailing behind me like dogs following their owner. Life could not get any better, with this I smiled in content. 

 

 

Narrators POV

Humming to a random tune, Myungsoo walked step by step in the quiet hallway of their mansion towards his father’s office, completely oblivious of what will soon change his life. Before long he reached his destination and gave two light tap on the hard timber surface of the door. He heard a soft murmur of “come in” from the other side and twisted open the door knob, Myungsoo walked in to the front of his father’s desk and spoke.

“Why did you call me? I was in the middle of my game appa”

Mr. Kim ordered his guards and assistant to leave the room before answering Myungsoo’s curiosity.

“Seems like my son is too busy to spare some time with his father, do I need to make a schedule with you next time I call for an urgent meeting Myungsoo?” Mr. Kim chuckled casually while gesturing for his son to sit down.

“That’s not what I meant appa, I was getting attacked by zombies, you don’t know how scary that is! Plus Sungjong was beating me, you know I need to keep my pride and not lose to that little smug”

“Watch your language mister, now I need your full attention and listen carefully because this is really important and I don’t want to have to repeat myself again, understand?”

“Neh appa” Myungsoo stiffened at his seat hearing his father’s sudden change of tone. He was getting nervous of the serious atmosphere.

“Myungsoo, I’ve enlisted you for your 2 year mandatory service, you are to leave and start this weekend.”

“WHHHAAAT? ARE YOU INSANE??” Myungsoo yelled in terror which caused the guards to barge into the office in defence mode.

“Myungsoo, calm down and let me talk, this is for your own good okay?” Mr. Kim stood up and tried to calm his hyperventilating son.

“How can I calm down knowing that you’re going to send me, let me remind you, your 22 year old son to freaking serve military? Do you want me dead at this young age appa? Do you want me out of this house so bad that you’re willing to sacrifice your son’s precious life? What if some bad person decides to shoot me in my sleep? AND APPA THEY’RE GOING TO SHAVE MY HAIR!!!” Myungsoo was in complete rage and totally astonished at this sudden news.

“KIM MYUNGSOO WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME?” Mr. Kim yelled at his bewildered son and continued to explain “as much as I want to explain to you why you’re going, there are certain things that are needed to be kept confidential. All I can say is you can’t stay here in the city hence my decision to co-operate with the head military who happens to be my closest friend, he gave us his word that they will protect you while under their care. We already settled the matter so no buts, don’t worry your friends will be with you”

“Like that makes any difference? I’m still going to die but now I’m going to suffer with 6 other idiots” Myungsoo quietly muttered under his breath not letting his father from hearing it.

“Couldn’t you just lock me up in a private place like hotel, one of our resorts, islands? or even better, a cell in no man’s land. At least I’ll feel assured that I won’t be shot down, but then again a cell seems so dirty, ugh never mind that”

“Yah you spoiled brat! I’m talking about your safety and you complain about a dirty cell? Tell me Myungsoo, are you a coward? I surely did not raise my only son to be a coward”

“aish appa I’m not a coward! Don’t you know how dangerous militaries are? And also why do you and omma keep calling me a brat?” Myunsoo scratched the back of his head in annoyance.

“I’m sorry Myungsoo, but I don’t have the time to keep arguing with you, It’s already been decided, you may leave now” Mr. Kim gestured towards the door while Myungsoo stomped his way out.

Once he was gone, Mr. Kim rubbed his forehead in exhaustion and tiredly sank down on his chair.

“It’s for your own good son, I know it is.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N First chapter posted! This was just a quick update to get you readers started and have a see through of how I write. As you see I am all about adjectives, I write a lot about their thoughts and what's going on more than the conversations thats being said. ANYWAYS please comment and subscribe ^^